Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou (1138 Views)

Ugwuanyi Hails Resilience Of ‘Ndi Enugu’ Amid Nation’s Economic Challenges / Mandela: The Hitler Of Africa / 'congratulations To The Slayer Of Dictators And Their Puppets' - Ben Bruce Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by AlexBells(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2022
Who still use to hear about the little Hitler in Kaduna and his Nazi son. Tinubu has swept them under the bus and they are making new strategies or have moved on with their loss, I heard When Kaduna Hitler thought that he was the main Chick but unknown to him, Tinubu was just seeing him as a typical Olosho.

Shetima was the beautiful bride all the while lol. There’s the other Kano lord, that one that was following Tinubu up and down earlier, before the unveiling of the true bride, e don clear for him eyes now say na side chick him be.

Why do I say Jagaban is the Slayer of Ndi Arewa; Remember last week Buhari was crying that those who are supposed to be promoting his achievements are not doing so and he don’t know why. You know in truth the presidential candidate is supposed to be campaigning with the achievements of current president especially when the presidential candidate have media influence he is supposed to use his medium to market the president.

Honestly I think Buhari apart from the rising dollar price and insecurity, Buhari tried in Infrastructure, so Buhari performed badly in economy and security but performed well in infrastructure, those his achievements ought to be celebrated by those who wish to ride in his wings but look today, No one is promoting Buhari.

A bulk of Tinubu’s campaign focus is about Lagos, I haven’t heard him talk about the second Niger Bridge, the numerous train tracks, the fixing of Akanu Ibiam international airport, it even seem like South East appreciate Buhari more despite how terrible our relationship with him have gone, he always visit here even when he is not warmly welcomed remember Buhari ran with Igbos in several occasions during his fight to presidency.

I’m really happy that Tinubu is calling the bluff of ndi Arewa and one potential good thing about Tinubu’s presidency that’s if he wins is that for the first time in Nigerian history, core Hausa/Fulani person may not be among the first 3 citizens because it is obvious that if Tinubu eventually wins, that the Senate President is coming south East (Igbo), While president and Vice is already Yoruba and Kanuri…Arewa Ronu oo, 2023 is about survival, Arewa better be Obidient now that you still can.

1 Like

Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2022
I am able,and by God's grace will still be able then
Always obidient

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Moh247: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2022
cool

Ipobians and their wahala.... Creating fight where non exist

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by airminem(f): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2022
grin
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by AlexBells(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

OPCians and always denying rift with Arewanistans when it is obvious that water don enter pipeline

4 Likes

Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Please mind the way you campaign for big daddy Tinubu, we need all Nigerians to join hands and elect him come 2023, we don’t need ethnic politics because big daddy himself told Nigerians that his ambition is to carry all Nigerians to the next level irrespective of tribes and religion. Arewa, Ndigbo and OPC are all for big daddy, they’ve all agreed that big daddy Tinubu will be our next president.
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Softmirror: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

ANY THING NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU DOES, THEY MUST HAVE A REASON TO COMPLAIN.TINUBU IS CAMPAIGNING BASED ON HIS OWN MERIT.

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Moh247: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2022
AlexBells:

OPCians and always denying rift with Arewanistans when it is obvious that water don enter pipeline

Do you know what position Bala Hadiza holds in Tinubu Campaign Organisation and who she is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Moh247: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Softmirror:

ANY THING NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU DOES, THEY MUST HAVE A REASON TO COMPLAIN.TINUBU IS CAMPAIGNING BASED ON HIS OWN MERIT.

The wailing is just too much yet they are ignored
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Softmirror: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

The wailing is just too much yet they are ignored

IT'S THE AIR THAT THEY BREATH. DO YOU WANT DEM TO DIE?

1 Like

Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by AlexBells(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Do you know what position Bala Hadiza holds in Tinubu Campaign Organisation and who she is

Is campaign organizations a Nigerian position lol, continue deceiving Ndi Arewa, if Tinubu win Arewa go see gbege, do you know that Arewa has never stayed out of the corridor of power, at least Yoruba tried small in 1959 upwards how did it end former premier of western region was locked up, for Igbos we are survivors but for Arewa let’s see if they let Jagaban win lol
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by AlexBells(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Softmirror:

So Buhari no get merit that is worth throwing light upon by his party men, are you talking about president of Oduduwa republic?
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Softmirror: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2022
AlexBells:

Is campaign organizations a Nigerian position lol, continue deceiving Ndi Arewa, if Tinubu win Arewa go see gbege, do you know that Arewa has never stayed out of the corridor of power, at least Yoruba tried small in 1959 upwards how did it end former premier of western region was locked up, for Igbos we are survivors but for Arewa let’s see if they let Jagaban win lol

TELL THAT TO ALL OF THE NORTHERN APC GOVERNORS WHO STORMED ASO ROCK, A DAY TO APC PRIMARY TO INSIST ON POWER SHIFT TO THE SOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by AlexBells(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Softmirror:

TELL THAT TO ALL OF THE NORTHERN APC GOVERNORS WHO STORMED ASO ROCK, A DAY TO APC PRIMARY TO INSIST ON POWER SHIFT TO THE SOUTH.
You are talking about a day to apc primary when the music changed after Shetima was unveiled, Shetima is a Kanuri a traditional rival of the Fulanis
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Softmirror: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2022
AlexBells:

So Buhari no get merit that is worth throwing light upon by his party men, are you talking about president of Oduduwa republic?

WE ARE VOTING TINUBU AND NOT BUHARI OR IS BUHARI RUNNING FOR THIRD TERM? ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING? I HOPE YOU DIDN'T GRADUATE WITH THIRD CLASS grin
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by AlexBells(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Softmirror:

WE ARE VOTING TINUBU AND NOT BUHARI OR IS BUHARI RUNNING FOR THIRD TERM? ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING? I HOPE YOU DIDN'T GRADUATE WITH THIRD CLASS grin
You are voting Tinubu but it is supposed to be a campaign of continuity so Buhari ought to have a place in his tabloid, to showcase his achievements and what to improve from there this is a government of continuity

1 Like

Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Softmirror: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2022
AlexBells:

You are talking about a day to apc primary when the music changed after Shetima was unveiled, Shetima is a Kanuri a traditional rival of the Fulanis

Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Alright
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Moh247: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2022
AlexBells:

You are voting Tinubu but it is supposed to be a campaign of continuity so Buhari ought to have a place in his tabloid, to showcase his achievements and what to improve from there this is a government of continuity

Why not wait till September 28 when Campaign starts?
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by AlexBells(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Softmirror:

Not just that if it ever happens it would break The influence of the caliphate and the caliphate Islam version would become irrelevant so it has its good, bad and dangerous sides lol
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Softmirror: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2022
AlexBells:

TINUBU ALREADY SAID HE BROUGHT BUHARI TO POWER. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO HEAR?!
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by AlexBells(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2022
Softmirror:

TINUBU ALREADY SAID HE BROUGHT BUHARI TO POWER. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO HEAR?!
Ha Omo this one loud oo,
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by AlexBells(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Why not wait till September 28 when Campaign starts?
That will take the cruise away lol, it is fun politics you know, why didn’t Tinubu wait until campaign starts before sidelining Arewa
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by AlexBells(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Tina00writer:
I am able,and by God's grace will still be able then
Always obidient
Obidient is alway better,
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Softmirror: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2022
AlexBells:

Not just that if it ever happens it would break The influence of the caliphate and the caliphate Islam version would become irrelevant so it has its good, bad and dangerous sides lol

THANK YOU CONCERNED CHRISTIAN. WHICH MOSQUE DO YOU OBSERVE YOUR JUMAT.
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Moh247: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2022
AlexBells:

That will take the cruise away lol, it is fun politics you know, why didn’t Tinubu wait until campaign starts before sidelining Arewa

Arewa is Kanuri, Fulani, Hausa , and middle belt

The only appointment Tinubu made is within his Campaign organisation and all got represented

1 Like

Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Kingozymandias(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Arewa is Kanuri, Fulani, Hausa , and middle belt

The only appointment Tinubu made is within his Campaign organisation and all got represented

Tinubu supporters and propaganda laced with pure lies ...

Never ceases to amaze me grin
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Softmirror: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2022
AlexBells:

Ha Omo this one loud oo,

BUT YOUR OWN EAR DEY DEAF.
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by AlexBells(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Softmirror:

THANK YOU CONCERNED CHRISTIAN. WHICH MOSQUE DO YOU OBSERVE YOUR JUMAT.
I’m not even a Christian like that, if the devil invited me to a diner, I will attend, my grandma was an Igbo muslim, my brother a deeper life pastor and my parents a catholic however when my uncle who is a traditional doctor kill goat or ram for sacrifice for the spirit of the ancestors, I enjoy the pepper soup so forget religion I don’t care lol
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by Softmirror: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2022
AlexBells:
I’m not even a Christian like that, if the devil invited me to a diner, I will attend, my grandma was an Igbo muslim, my brother a deeper life pastor and my parents a catholic however when my uncle who is a traditional doctor kill goat or ram for sacrifice for the spirit of the ancestors, I enjoy the pepper soup so forget religion I don’t care lol

grin YOU CRACK ME UP LOL. I KNOW SAY MAKE YOU TELL ME STORY NAH?
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by haffaze777(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Wonderful,I don't believe I will ever witness a day that nyanmiri will be praising jagaban;Deep know what they're trying to achieve but las las Pandora criminal will never smell aso rockcheesy
Re: Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou by haffaze777(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2022
AlexBells:

Agbadorian igbo no get Muslim except those impose on us by Our fulani Lordgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Police Set To Parade Trending Kidnap Suspect In Yenagoa Monday (today) / Video: Massive Grassroots Mobilisation For Peter Obi In Nasarawa State / No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.