Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Haulage Partner Scout Job 100k/month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Haulage Partner Scout Job 100k/month (583 Views)

Scout Recruitment / E-commerce Manager Job (100k-150k Monthly) / Start Making Not Less Than 100k/month From Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haulage Partner Scout Job 100k/month by jshwilton(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2022
We are a Logistics Company based out of Ibadan and looking to recruit Haulage Partner Scouts.
The job is mostly remote, in the sense that there will be mostly no need to report to the office or make trips out of town except on rare occasions where it is necessitated.
Responsibilities include;
1. Scouting for haulage vehicles drivers/owners (partners) to fulfil delivery needs
2. Negotiating rates and maintaining working relationship with partners
3. Monitoring activities of partners, especially while in transit
4. Interfacing with partners and managing business relationship
5. Obtain waybills from partners after every delivery.

Remuneration is 100k/month.

If interested, send CV to versusgroup007@gmail.com
Re: Haulage Partner Scout Job 100k/month by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
I am interested in the vacancy i am based in ibadan here my WhatsApp sir kindly beep me sir... 08164749928
Re: Haulage Partner Scout Job 100k/month by kafeii123: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
jshwilton:
We are a Logistics Company based out of Ibadan and looking to recruit Haulage Partner Scouts.
The job is mostly remote, in the sense that there will be mostly no need to report to the office or make trips out of town except on rare occasions where it is necessitated.
1. Scouting for haulage vehicles drivers/owners (partners) to fulfil delivery needs

sorry....do you need the applicant to be based in ibadan or...you accept applicants from neigboring states..e.g. Abeokuta...ife etc.
Re: Haulage Partner Scout Job 100k/month by Tommyade: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
I am in Abeokuta, can I apply as well too.
Re: Haulage Partner Scout Job 100k/month by Nikkyfol: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
jshwilton:

C.V sent to the Email.
I stay close to shagamu interchange.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Remote Content Writer Needed / Vacancy / Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.