Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Electing Muslim faithful Is Bad For Nigeria @2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electing Muslim faithful Is Bad For Nigeria @2023 (318 Views)

Buhari Wishes Muslim Faithful Happy Ramadan / New US Intelligence Chief, Warned Nigeria Against Electing Buhari In 2015 / Nigerians Made Huge Mistake Electing Buhari In 2015 – Segun Sowunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electing Muslim faithful Is Bad For Nigeria @2023 by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Seun, are you in APC or PDP?
My post deserves a wider view, don't bury it
Unless you don't believe in social justice.
You delete my post because you are scared of the truth. How low can you go? I guess you will want to ban me. I am careless.
Re: Electing Muslim faithful Is Bad For Nigeria @2023 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Well, Peter Obi is the people's choice.
Re: Electing Muslim faithful Is Bad For Nigeria @2023 by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2022
all what the muslims are doing is for obi favour. the lord will turn the table around.
Re: Electing Muslim faithful Is Bad For Nigeria @2023 by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2022
Writing this I have also taken into consideration that I have to respect your choice of candidate but he that comes to equity must come with clean hands.
There will be consequences if a Muslim man occupies Aso Rock in 2023. There are legitimate paths to a fellow if my liberty is not respected and threatened.

I am from the region that feeds this nation but my folks have never detected political direction to other Nigerian. We simply allow other Nigerians to rape our resources and spare the crumbs for thieves we have as leaders in the Niger Delta. The Muslim community in Nigeria don't wake the sleeping lion.
Re: Electing Muslim faithful Is Bad For Nigeria @2023 by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
all what the muslims are doing is for obi favour. the lord will turn the table around.
. It's an affront and insult to the Christian folks.
Re: Electing Muslim faithful Is Bad For Nigeria @2023 by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Reinaldo:
Well, Peter Obi is the people's choice.
. He may not be perfect, the best, or the right candidate to some folks but the political moments favour him. It is the only choice, if there is anything call one Nigeria.
Re: Electing Muslim faithful Is Bad For Nigeria @2023 by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2022
You can delete my thread but you can only run from the fact. It stared you in the eyes

(1) (Reply)

2023 Muslim Muslim Tickets: Hypocracy Of Some Media Outlets. / This Group Will Be Much Dangerous Than Boko Haram / Christians In Nigeria Arise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.