Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years (19528 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by BadNews: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
A Nigerian Man, Above Clinton is celebrating after his sister gave birth to a set of twins, a boy and girl, after 15 years of marriage.

Clinton Announced the Good News Via Facebook, As Sighted By On Tuesday, July 12, 2022.

"Welcome to the world little ones. We are delighted to announce the birth of our beautiful twins! Born 12-07-2022, 37 weeks and 2 days. Baby Boy @ 10:35am 6lb 7oz and Baby Girl @ 10:36am 5lb 8oz. Our hearts (and hands) are full, our family is complete, words can't describe just how totally over joyed we are. Mum, Dad and twins are doing well,"

Mr Clinton also announced he would be doing a N1m giveaway to celebrate the arrival of the twins.

"It is a promise I made my God in secret but I shall fulfill it in Public. To everyone out there going through whatever predicament I want you to, from this testimony and rekindle your faith and hope in God. Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! For example “me wey short fit even grow taller”Tomorrow. In the end “ONU KWURU NJO GA EMECHA KWUO MMA" he added.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by BadNews: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by Shapeaso: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congrats to her.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by money121(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by Enoch07: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congrats to them!!! But science don make things easy na, you don't have to wait this long to have your own children

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by thorpido(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Enoch07:
Congrats to them!!! But science don make things easy na, you don't have to wait this long to have your own children
The funds nko?
Moreover,it's still the Maker that says it is time.Many have tried and still failed with science.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by chii8(f): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congratulations to them!

I love the guy's spirit grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by Enoch07: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
thorpido:
The funds nko?
Moreover,it's still the Maker that says it is time.Many have tried and still failed with science.
Funds na another wahala sha
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by Kollins11: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congratulations to them!

Meanwhile.. Her husband should run paternity test on those kids.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by Melodydoctor: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congrats. got something good this time. Thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by NotKnown: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congratulations to her.

Also include that it was through IVF if you also chose that route so others too can know the way.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by otijah(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
I pray for whoever that is looking for the fruit of the womb on this form today. You shall be filled with testimonies in no distant time. Amen

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by ExplorerReturns(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congratulations to her. We understand, miracle of ivf
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by RedChiefPriest: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Thank God!
This is a great news
Congratulations to them and to the family

Dj! Abeg 200 keg of palmwine for this couple
Barman! Play me "Day of Joy" By Portable and Rihanna.

TinubuAdvocate1:
werey Dey disguise
Which werey dey for your family?

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by Gkay1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congratulations, never lost hope in life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by ImoleNaija: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mr Clinton also announced he would be doing a N1m giveaway to celebrate the arrival of the twins.

Straight to his DM

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by NaijaCover(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
God Almighty Is So Good

Don't Forget Is Always Here 4u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by TinubuAdvocate1: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good news!
And many more good news will come when Peter Obi takes over aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by delpee(f): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Thank you Lord for the precious gift. May they fulfil destiny.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by KiNg0G: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ivf shitx
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by Jamiubond009(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Thank God for IVF

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
thorpido:
The funds nko?
Why can the maker not deliver the baby automatically with the help of nobody? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by specialmati(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Waooh good news everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by TinubuAdvocate1: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Thank God!
This is a great news
Congratulations to them and to the family

Dj! Abeg 200 keg of palmwine for this couple
Barman! Play me "Day of Joy" By Portable and Rihanna.
werey Dey disguise
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by Jasonteague(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
I want to ask a question. please why does attract so much hate on this forum. I mean isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion. I here people here calling him all kinds of name like vulture griller, dead meat seller, cannibal griller, nairaland zombie etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years by DevilSignature: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) / Why Do Men Put On Weight After Marriage? / My Toast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.