Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo (25247 Views)

Auto Crash Claims Three Lives On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely / Accident At Onne, Rivers State Claims Four Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by Houseofglam7(f): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2022
May their souls Rest In Peace
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by juman(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2022
This country make me shake.
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by juman(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Dont let your driver kill you.
Caution your driver when they drive without sense.

1 Like

Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by UdoDiriGi: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2022
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by seyicodes(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Always prepare for death.
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by yusluvad(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2022
A result of bad roads.

Aljhanat firduas to the deads. embarassed cry cry embarassed
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by Originalsly: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2022
juman:

Dont let your driver kill you.
Caution your driver when they drive without sense.

This is the root of the problem .... 12 or how many people just be sitting and praying in a bus while the driver be driving recklessly.... not saying a word to the driver as he risk their lives. When passengers begin to drag out the drivers and beat them badly only then this madness will stop.

1 Like

Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by Aposteli1(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2022
seunny4lif:
I don’t know why that road is not dual road.
From Akure to Okitipupa and from Akure to Ikare suppose to be at least dual lanes.
That road is too small

RIP embarassed
Yes oooo. The Road is too small and it's a very busy road.
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by gambia(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2022
Death, in itself, is nothing; but we fear, to be we know not what, we know not where.
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by seunny4lif(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Aposteli1:

Yes oooo. The Road is too small and it's a very busy road.
I swear
I have always imagine maybe our leaders just declare to be wicked and useless at the same time yet they saw the development of UAE and China

1 Like

Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by li7chang(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2022
RIP to the dead. May their families have the fortitude to bear this loss. 网课托管
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by Franzinni: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2022
I once almost fought with a driver of one useless bus company.. in fact ehn, we fought physical ...

Let me narrate ... I was suppose to be in lagos very urgently and I decided to travel by night bus, hmmm well I have been travel by night with no incident for a couple of times until this very one ... I boarded the bus around 6pm and we had to wait till 10pm but already I realized the driver was very arrogant and rude, to other passengers , I was sitting in front passenger seat ... and I was not really feeling too well, needless to say, we embarked on that journey from abuja to lagos ...

First attempt - the driver began to speed like we were flying ah. I didn't say anything because I felt well I'm in God's hands. Before I know just as we passed that kuje area, I just heard shaaaaaaaaaaaaAaa.... scrooooooooooo... skit skit shooooo Omo .. nah break the anuofia press like that and lucky me he had my side of the vehicle inches away from the tail end of a parked trailer . If that car had screeched one more shreeeeeeeeeee. There won't be a head on my neck again .. and it was late at night ... I look the mumu with bad eye , other passenger begin shout driver this and that. I gentle ! Then we got to kogi, as we dey enter lokoja ... There is this diversion on the way , nah heavy concrete dey there but you trust the mumu driver was speeding like flash as soon as he noticed it another round of shooooooo screeeescreee Shaaaa and it's still my side he tried to use as a wedge ,,,luckily we narrowly escaped, this time I put mouth change am small for driver as others were in the spirit too... small time driver reach filling station for lokoja, I now told him it's like he wants to kill me blasé blasé.... Omo thé baba ginger say make he go park den I go see, because we just finished buying fuel... Omo as he park me self fall out go meet am for driver side make we see how the thing go.. the man too fall out as he drop from moto, nah so the ruckus start o ... baba just det try grab my prick but as an experienced fighter on street I know say if he hold my prick no be only me go damage, even my unborn children go collect, omo I wide leg yaaa, so his short impish hand couldn't succeed , all through this fracas the ungrateful passengers just sat back and watched ... wey me I reason we for gather beat nepa comot for him head anyway, the fight got separated and I decided for my safety I would not travel any longer with that company that night ... I wished the passagers farewell and I bounced ... my reason was ... I didn't feel safe traveling in that bus both for the recklessness and the fact that if we reach road and driver decide to carry weapon break my head ... nah go o. As that night God sees my heart if I had a gun, I would gladly dispatch that driver on a one way ticket out of existence, now this is just to express how much anger I felt at the point. (Not that I would do it ..wink) anyway I called the company to report and like that .... They denied everything . I stopped traveling by night and haven't by bus in a while.

3 Likes

Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Stupid drivers, there will be skulls to collect.
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by Oxala: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:
How people dey take crash with cars sef. I no understand.

Excessive speed and recklessness in this case

To be barely literate in this computer-driven information age is to function at a very low capacity that in fact equals stupidity. That's what most of these commercial drivers are - stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by naijapikin2(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2022
RIP....
The Lord give their family the fortitude to bear this challenge
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by Josywhyte: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Avoid overspeeding they will not hear. Rip to te dead
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by ajayiopy: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
seunny4lif:
I don’t know why that road is not dual road.
From Akure to Okitipupa and from Akure to Ikare suppose to be at least dual lanes.
That road is too small

RIP embarassed
THAT ROAD IS DUE FOR EXPANSION OR DUALIZATION.
AM 42 YEARS OLD ,I REMEMBERED PLYING THAT ROAD SINCE WHEN I WAS 3.
IT IS FEDERAL ROAD, AND WE HAVE THE LIKE OF OGUNLEWE AS M.D OF FERMA YEARS ,NOW FASHOLA AND NONE CAN FIX IT.
EVEN THE OWENA-AKURE ROAD NEEDS DUALIZATION TOO
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by Tomek09(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
RIP
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by seunny4lif(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
ajayiopy:

THAT ROAD IS DUE FOR EXPANSION OR DUALIZATION.
AM 42 YEARS OLD ,I REMEMBERED PLYING THAT ROAD SINCE WHEN I WAS 3.
IT IS FEDERAL ROAD, AND WE HAVE THE LIKE OF OGUNLEWE AS M.D OF FERMA YEARS ,NOW FASHOLA AND NONE CAN FIX IT.
EVEN THE OWENA-AKURE ROAD NEEDS DUALIZATION TOO
I swear
Travelling on that road as like hell
I don’t understand our leaders oooh, all roads leading to Akure should be dual roads in fact at least 4 lanes each but we go even manage dual lanes
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by Wwwq: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Shocking
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by saxby(f): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sad one, RIP to them all.
Re: Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo by Rogbese(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2022
RIP to the dead. cry

Reckless/drunk driving

The other vehicle is not a Sienna though. It's a Toyota Previa with an exceedingly bad crash rating. Survivability in such a crash in this vehicle is by GOD's Grace only cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Lane Of The Alagbole-yakoyo Flyover Open For Use / Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) / Pictures From Ibeno Beach Funfair Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.