Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking (35294 Views)

Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking / Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by Richie8701(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

Forbes is not about showing off. Dangote didn't come out to say he is the richest person in Africa. Forbes did that for him. Also, Elon Musk didn't make his money in South Africa. We are talking about people who are from Africa and made their money in Africa.
my point is Nigerians have celebrations in their villages when they suddenly fall into money and South Africans don't do that

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by Adek15(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

One family has 3 billionaires shocked shocked
If you marry daughter from Walton Family

Your ancestors will rise up from the grave
Buy expensive dry gin, kolanut with one cow as Congratulations gift for you.
There are about 4 Waltons on that list. Number 64 is a Walton too.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by Golan007: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Lightorder:
don’t mind the him . My heart was broken some weeks ago when a front line bread maker in Nigeria was interviewed and he made the revelations that dangote happens to be the only one authorized to import sugar. Other names where mentioned to the man but he said those ones are still under dangote. No one else . He is 63rd my foot.

Mumu and follow follow Nigerians are waiting for his Federal government power refinery to start operations. My question remains, “ what is the price of his cement “ ?

That's how they would be lying to you and you will believe.

Dangote, BUA and Golden Sugar can import sugar.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by GeneralDae: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Richie8701:
my point is Nigerians have celebrations in their villages when they suddenly fall into money and South Africans don't do that
Well, most of the Nigerians who even do that are nowhere near the Forbes list. All 3-5 Nigerian Billionaires on Forbes List do not show off or celebrate in their village because of that.

Dangote, Adenuga, Rabiu, all live a quiet life somewhere in Lagos.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by rita25(f): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2022
I DOFF MY HEART FOR DANGOTE TO THINK HE IS THE ONLY AFRICAN ON THE LIST
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by seyicodes(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2022
CuteEmma:
Deeds - Money can do a lot of good things, on the other hand, poverty can’t do anything..
Poor people shouldn’t have to enter heaven, they don’t do good deeds. Hatred, hypocrisy, sadness, anger and envy is all in their heart.
Don't be surprised that the greatest deed to God doesn't cost you a dime . It's as easy as => Declaring the praise of Allah , Jehovah which is saying = > La Ilaha Illallah ( Meaning => There is not other who is Worthy of Worship Except Allah => The creator of the universe. ) Does it cost you a dime ? No it doesn't .
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by blueAgent(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2022
RaptorX:
The last person on the list is worth $15 billion. I can tell you as a matter of fact no Nigerian politician is worth $15 billion.

None worth even 3billion dollars talkless of 15billion.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by New007: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

It doesn't work that way. Name one investment of Bobo Chicago that is worth more than Dangote fertiliser. Wealth is not about what you have in your bank account but the worth of your assets or investments.
Lagos state is worth more than Dangote as a whole and Bobo controls it!
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by GeneralDae: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2022
New007:
Lagos state is worth more than Dangote as a whole and Bobo controls it!
So Lagos state is an investment of Tinubu??
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by HRMK: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2022
HOW COME ONLY THREE NIGERIANS ON THE LIST?ARE THEY JUST NAIRA BILLIONAIRES?NAWA!
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by GeneralDae: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
HRMK:
HOW COME ONLY THREE NIGERIANS ON THE LIST?ARE THEY JUST NAIRA BILLIONAIRES?NAWA!
Only one Nigerian on the list. Infact only one black man on the list. Where do you see the other two Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by New007: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

So Lagos state is an investment of Tinubu??
Keep asking silly questions.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by popefuse(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
No UK man on the list
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by GeneralDae: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
New007:
Keep asking silly questions.
Answer nah, so Forbes should count Lagos state as Tinubu's investment?
You are the one comparing a public state to private investments by individuals.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by MisterKennedy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
saxby:
hello

You're welcome dear

How's your week going dear?
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by HRMK: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

Only one Nigerian on the list. Infact only one black man on the list. Where do you see the other two Nigerians?
there are three recognised nigerian dollar billionaires!not necessarily part of the first one hundred!!
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by GeneralDae: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
HRMK:
there are three recognised nigerian dollar billionaires!not necessarily part of the first one hundred!!
We are talking about this list of the first one hundred.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by Realboygenius(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
That's a good one. In other news take advantage of this opportunity as the biggest entrepreneurial reality show is back for season 9. Register now for a chance to Win 20,000,000 cash for the winner and N5,000,000 for runner. The audition takes place in Lagos, Enugu, Abuja, PH and online. See my signature for more info.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by saxby(f): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
MisterKennedy:

You're welcome dear

How's your week going dear?
all good, how's yours?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by HRMK: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2022
GeneralDae:

We are talking about this list of the first one hundred.
WHO ARE THE #WE?YOU ARE THE INDIVIDUAL RESPONDING TO MY COMMENT!
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by GeneralDae: 6:11am On Jul 15, 2022
HRMK:
WHO ARE THE #WE?YOU ARE THE INDIVIDUAL RESPONDING TO MY COMMENT!
This thread is a list of top 100 Billionaires not all Billionaires.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by HRMK: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2022
GeneralDae:

This thread is a list of top 100 Billionaires not all Billionaires.
and u are the only reader taking me on!
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by Jessicapalin: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
All you need to make money online is the right information . Follow the right business coach and you will see changes
https://instagram.com/b.coachalbert.j?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBGOT03nNg
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by MisterKennedy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
saxby:
all good, how's yours?
Very good dear

Where are you chatting from dear
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by Amarisco(f): 5:27am On Jul 16, 2022
GeneralDae:

It doesn't work that way. Name one investment of Bobo Chicago that is worth more than Dangote fertiliser. Wealth is not about what you have in your bank account but the worth of your assets or investments.

It’s both
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by babamoha(m): 6:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Good luck to him sha but he can't achieve this without government support and influence
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by Realboygenius(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2022
That's impressive. Meanwhile you can now register for Nigeria's biggest entrepreneurial Reality Show. Winner will be getting ₦20,0000,000 cash prize and N5,000,000 for the runner. Check my signature for more info

Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by GeneralDae: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Amarisco:

It’s both
Nah it's not really. You can be rich or have money but not wealthy. Forbes can only measure your wealth by what your existing investments are even if you have trillions in your account. What is the worth of your business which you have shares in and how many percent shares.

If you are a Christian, you can also get this from the parable of christ. The man who saved his money and did not invest it to multiply it, was not considered rich.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by GeneralDae: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2022
babamoha:
Good luck to him sha but he can't achieve this without government support and influence
Even U.S Billionares , French Billionaires, etc have their Government support. We have several other big people with Government support in Nigeria but they are not Billionaires. The reason is that they don't use money well, probably they store it in the Bank or buy houses in Dubai.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by Amarisco(f): 2:23am On Jul 17, 2022
GeneralDae:

Nah it's not really. You can be rich or have money but not wealthy. Forbes can only measure your wealth by what your existing investments are even if you have trillions in your account. What is the worth of your business which you have shares in and how many percent shares.

If you are a Christian, you can also get this from the parable of christ. The man who saved his money and did not invest it to multiply it, was not considered rich.

I get you, by principle. But the idea is that you could not possibly have trillions in your account without a business/family inheritance, and Forbes excludes the latter.
Re: Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking by OduduGodswill: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim Thank you coach Albert for your help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBE3_sIdei8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cf6o47XA_eB/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Best Fiverr Gigs That Will Make You $3,000 In 2 Months 100% Guarantee / Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video / See What Huffington Post Says About Gtbank And Some Other Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.