Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours (34243 Views)

Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by fredoooooo: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jimi to APC. .. game on
To those that want to cry , you can wail and cry
Obi move from Apga to pdp to Lp, so start ya wailing from there

BAT/SHETTIMA 23

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Mazing: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a rotten decayed corpse. His wicked, hate filled tribalistic tribesmen are just supporting him because of selfishness, wickedness and tribalism.

The cows in the north are supporting him because of the Muslim-muslim ticket the desperate greedy corpse is offering. A corpse should not be allowed to rule the living ��.

1 Like

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by TheFacelessMan: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

Are u guys dumb or what??

Your father is. Most likely..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by TheFacelessMan: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Maverick777:

It would take a lot to buy Jimi, okay?
Doesn't the surname ring a bell?
He's not hungry...

EVERYONE has a price. Learn that.
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Seniorwriter(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
#OBIDATTI

@Seniorwriter
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by GardenOfGod(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nigerians youths should rise up and take away power from these power drunk drug pushers
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Samuelnze(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
fasho01:
My concern is igbokwe who has been very vocal lately.. Abi he wants minister of waste management portfolio created for him peradventure jagaban wins
He is an asslicker, that's what he does for a living..

1 Like

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Mazing: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a rotten decayed corpse. His wicked, hate filled tribalistic tribesmen are just supporting him because of selfishness, wickedness and tribalism.

The cows in the north are supporting him because of the Muslim-muslim ticket the desperate greedy corpse is offering. A corpse should not be allowed to rule the living ��
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Maverick777: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

EVERYONE has a price. Learn that.
I'd pardon you for not knowing the AGBAJE's
maybe you should google them and then modify your gibberish...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Zulu2022: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
He wan jst chop last money e go still decamp during last whistle
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by TheFacelessMan: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Maverick777:

I'd pardon you for not knowing the AGBAJE's
maybe you should google them and then modify your gibberish...

EVERYONE has a price. I know the Agbajes. I didnt state it as a fact, I said clearly "Rumour"

Not my fault if you're too dense to understand something that simple.
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Honjoshy4u: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
All sane Nigerians will reject the devilish divisive insensitive muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by lagonovo: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Don't mind them.

Today they are APUGA, tomorrow PDP, next week Labour Party, next year APC lipsrsealed

Iwanttoto:

Afonjas are like coats of many colours. Don't trust them. This one na pdp by day and APC by night. Trust this afonja demon at your own risk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by SmellyNyash: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Maverick777: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

EVERYONE has a price. I know the Agbajes. I didnt state it as a fact, I said clearly "Rumour"

Not my fault if you're too dense to understand something that simple.
for you to even go close to believing such rumor and even saying it publicly after claiming to know the Agbaje's, just goes to show the kind of person you're are.
I wouldn't come down to your level and use vague words tho.
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by bilo1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
It has been a while mr jimi,always going incognito after losing an election
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by TheFacelessMan: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Maverick777:

for you to even go close to believing such rumor and even saying it publicly after claiming to know the Agbaje's, just goes to show the kind of person you're are.
I wouldn't come down to your level and use vague words tho.

The same guy you're hyperventilating over....

https://www.nairaland.com/5097031/how-agbaje-hijacked-money-sent

EVERYONE has a price. Use your head. If you had been polite, you might have learnt something. You are just being stubborn in foolishness and that's what irks me.
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by RexTramadol1: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
inoki247:
lol one thing is sha certain anybody wey dey come no fit du any magic na lamentation we go still lament.....

U get sense, country don go

People dey wait for ashes

1 Like

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Karleb(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jimi Agbaje has been since the time of Amode if I remember correctly.
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by PointZerom: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awa lokan! E gbe kini yi wa.
God bless Nigeria for ever!

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by inforesource: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
It seems he picked it from my post. Should I sue him? Lol
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by elfiddy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
He missed a big opportunity to contest under Labour and ride the Obi's wave to victory. What a man..
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by ipobarecriminals: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Queenlas:
Lagos PDP needs God and Nigeria to win … by the way why did you lose interest in the seat sir
nah how much be bottle

1 Like

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by k2money(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
Peter Obi is the Oba and Olorun ati Eleda of the Yoruba race and also the conqueror of the Iragbiji Accountant Thief turn Chicago Drug Lord Tinubu.
Shut your face, do you know the meaning of Ọlọ́run and Ẹlẹda? You people supporting Obi will be his downfalls. How could you call him the Ọlọrun of a race. You are very stupid for that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Hotfreezer: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Heard a rumour Tinubu has bought this guy long ago.

Very smart move if true. cheesy

Jimi Agbaje's pharmaceutical company supplies drugs to all Lagos State hospitals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by TheFacelessMan: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Jimi Agbaje's pharmaceutical company supplies drugs to all Lagos State hospitals.

Thanks bro. I think we even discussed this a while back.
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
Peter Obi is the Oba and Olorun ati Eleda of the Yoruba race and also the conqueror of the Iragbiji Accountant Thief turn Chicago Drug Lord Tinubu.
This one wet you write like anumanu. You must be drooling stinking saliva as an inmbecil e that you are.
I no yab you bros but wetin woman see for afternoon na original. I sight you
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Heard a rumour Tinubu pocketed this guy long ago.

Very smart move if true. cheesy

Like they silenced Funsho Williams too. Blood men
Re: It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours by Afonjamuslim24(f): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
k2money:

Shut your face, do you know the meaning of Ọlọ́run and Ẹlẹda? You people supporting Obi will be his downfalls. How could you call him the Ọlọrun of a race. You are very stupid for that.
That's exactly what he is to you and your Afonja kindred.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Twelve Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / 13 Facts About The Late James Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.