Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,946 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) (2245 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Iamdbull: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Just like yesterday, Via this our beautiful platform, i announced to the world about my relocation to the city of lagos for the pursuit of my lifelong ambition (just like our dear presidential aspirant) which is music.

As am writing this am lying down on the bare floor as all the little furniture i have has been evacuated,tears rolling on my cheeks and mosquitos singing the lyrics of my songs to my hearing (they seems to be the only one listening to my music)

I know you all are looking at me as the most stupid person on earth, i resigned from a well paying IT firm to pack to lekki and squander all hav couped together on some nonsense music, worst of it all i saw my junior colleague at the firm, on his whatsapp status he just went for holiday abroad with a girl we were both dragging, this even made the tears flow more.

But does "The Bull" regret this ? Not at all, nothing makes meaning to me in this life, the last time i was having sex right in the middle of the sex i stood up from the doggy and went to write down some lyrics, the sex wasn't moving me at all, that's how deep this music shit is to me, i will ignore a naked Nengi or Mercy eke to go record some music if i get the chance.

But nevertheless one thing i realized is that something might look perfect in your imagination but to turn it to reality you need a lot of processing, i went to studio for the first time thinking my music will come out perfectly but it wasn't so.

I àm just happy my music is coming close to perfection judging by reaction of people to my last single. The little money i have i used it to book a session, i want to go in there and put all my pain in the song. I just pray say make producer no be scam o because he just dey post me since i book session.
Anyways thank you all for taking your time to read, BULL WON'T DISAPPOINT!

Yours sincerely
Dbull on this one!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by mozes01(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
i'll brb
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Cypress042(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stop repeating same thread everytime.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Jeon(f): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Pls use air mentality and stop being delulu.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Iamdbull: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
How will your music blow.. When your using fearless to motivate yourself.. My guy go and buy hard drugs, you no see portable?? Even Burna boy.. U think its water and coke he used to record love demini??
Haba I no dey take anything o
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by seankafor(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Man, I hope you re also pushing P's 2

Most artist's I know put In extra work doing some pretty stuffs too..
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by seankafor(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
How will your music blow.. When your using fearless to motivate yourself.. My guy go and buy hard drugs, you no see portable?? Even Burna boy.. U think its water and coke he used to record love demini??
not only that, he should be doing pretty illegal stuffs too

No musician ever made it legit

I said what I said

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by superCleanworks(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
keep trying. keep fighting. God will guide you.
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Rubbiish(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:
Pls use air mentality and stop being delulu.

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Jeon(f): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rubbiish:
cheesy grin
SIOFRA, SOMEONE STOLE YOUR PICTURE...

LONG TIME THOUGH.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Rubbiish(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:

cheesy
grin

SIOFRA, SOMEONE STOLE YOUR PICTURE...

LONG TIME THOUGH.
u abandoned me...
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Jeon(f): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rubbiish:

u abandoned me...

Because you refuse to tell your main moniker.

wink

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Rubbiish(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:

Because you refuse to tell your main moniker.

wink
Lol...this is my only moniker
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Jeon(f): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rubbiish:

Lol...this is my only moniker

angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Rubbiish(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Jeon(f): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rubbiish:

She's beautiful..

angry

This is not ur only moniker..
Tell me the other ones. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by nnamdi640: 5:03am On Jul 14, 2022
I wish you the best.
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by Curious346: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2022
You dey lekki baa?
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Guy, you're street guy just continue flows with street vibes, one day you will make netizens family proud with your music.
Iamdbull:
Just like yesterday, Via this our beautiful platform, i announced to the world about my relocation to the city of lagos for the pursuit of my lifelong ambition (just like our dear presidential aspirant) which is music.

As am writing this am lying down on the bare floor as all the little furniture i have has been evacuated,tears rolling on my cheeks and mosquitos singing the lyrics of my songs to my hearing (they seems to be the only one listening to my music)

I know you all are looking at me as the most stupid person on earth, i resigned from a well paying IT firm to pack to lekki and squander all hav couped together on some nonsense music, worst of it all i saw my junior colleague at the firm, on his whatsapp status he just went for holiday abroad with a girl we were both dragging, this even made the tears flow more.

But does "The Bull" regret this ? Not at all, nothing makes meaning to me in this life, the last time i was having sex right in the middle of the sex i stood up from the doggy and went to write down some lyrics, the sex wasn't moving me at all, that's how deep this music shit is to me, i will ignore a naked Nengi or Mercy eke to go record some music if i get the chance.

But nevertheless one thing i realized is that something might look perfect in your imagination but to turn it to reality you need a lot of processing, i went to studio for the first time thinking my music will come out perfectly but it wasn't so.

I àm just happy my music is coming close to perfection judging by reaction of people to my last single. The little money i have i used it to book a session, i want to go in there and put all my pain in the song. I just pray say make producer no be scam o because he just dey post me since i book session.
Anyways thank you all for taking your time to read, BULL WON'T DISAPPOINT!

Yours sincerely
Dbull on this one!!!

(1) (Reply)

Husband/wife At Home. / What Kind Of Insecticide And Bathing Soap Do You Use? / Pls Help Me Understand My Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.