Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) (25214 Views)

Biden Arrives Israel. / Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by macjireh: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
seems u don't support what the guy I quoted said!
D founding fathers of America were Christians notwithstanding,,but they had Judas in their midst,,dat didn't make d fathers bad people.. Even Lucifer(Satan) first existed in heaven,,and out of 12 disciples,, Jesus still had a Judas,,so don't generalise all founding fathers of America to be bad...gerrit??

2 Likes

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by compton11(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
macjireh:

D founding fathers of America were Christians notwithstanding,,but they had Judas in their midst,,dat didn't make d fathers bad people.. Even Lucifer(Satan) first existed in heaven,,and out of 12 disciples,, Jesus still had a Judas,,so don't generalise all founding fathers of America to be bad...gerrit??
all of them were bad a'ight?

The founding fathers that chose to stay in the Land where the owner of the lands were massacred, killed and raped!
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
no matter how they called Jesus bastard, sorcerer,fake.

They are still God number one children grin grin
Yes and nothing can change it. God does not promise and change his words.

See eeeh! most of you are still alive today not because you are pleasing God but because of the prayers of either your parents, pastor, imam or anyother person.
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by GeneralPula: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
DoveXlover:
The reason why America is called God's own country is because the founding fathers has a covenant with GOD and the founding fathers were true Christians.

Lies..

Indians are the real owners of America and they were not Christian
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
DoveXlover:
The reason why America is called God's own country is because the founding fathers has a covenant with GOD and the founding fathers were true Christians.
christians don't know the God they worship, salvation comes from the Jews. John 4:22
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by compton11(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
sweetjohn:
Yes and nothing can change it. God does not promise and change his words.

See eeeh! most of you are still alive today not because you are pleasing God but because of the prayers of either your parents, pastor, imam or anyother person.
are Jews going to heaven for rejecting Jesus? grin angry
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Lugianostar(m): 12:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Long live America?
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:15am On Jul 14, 2022
God1000:
Good, Israel is lucky to have the world's foremost superpower as the closest and most important ally.

But this two-state solution to Israeli-Palestinian conflict won't be easy to achieve, Israel isn't interested or ready for that.

Donald trump made a big mistake by moving US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a highly disputed territory

I'm glad that president biden is meeting Palestinian president, something Donald trump would never do

Israel should stop using excessive force on Palestinians, I will never support modern day apartheid.

The holy bible doesn't teach us to hate people of other faiths, Palestinians are so helpless right now.

The death of American Palestinian Al-Jazeera journalist in the hands of Israeli forces this year and the attack on her coffin doesn't portray Israel well, mourners and pallbearers carrying her casket were beaten and humiliated by Israeli police.

Enough of senseless killings, we're all human beings, don't degrade and dehumanise people of other faiths/ creed, tribe and race.

Israel is lucky to have the world's foremost superpower as the closest and most important ally..

Its not luck... its have been ordained to be so.
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by logam39478: 1:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Hfh

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by alexvic12: 2:26am On Jul 14, 2022
It is quite shocking. I mean, why can't Nigeria make more money right now? What's the damn problem with us abeg!

seunny4lif:
To kick off by begging Saudi for more oil to USA as Saudi refused to increase oil production cool
All major oil producers are making money while Nigeria is losing money angry
Even Norway have made billions just this month alone and my own Nigeria is losing
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Flossq: 2:52am On Jul 14, 2022
seunny4lif:
To kick off by begging Saudi for more oil to USA as Saudi refused to increase oil production cool
All major oil producers are making money while Nigeria is losing money angry
Even Norway have made billions just this month alone and my own Nigeria is losing

Oil industry big players are not on Nairaland. You are just an ignorant mugu quoting what you read online.
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by wolesmile(m): 5:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

The Curtain is About To Be Drawn! All Bible Prophecy is in Play!!!

GOD'S Foreign policy is Simple.
If you Bless Isreal, you will be Blessed!
If you Curse Israel, you will be Cursed!
See Genesis 12:1-3

Do not Divide my land.

Joel 3:2
I will gather the armies of the world into the valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will judge them for harming my people, for scattering my inheritance among the nations, and for dividing up my land.

Any attempt by any human or nation to divide GOD'S land, will bring in Calamities upon Calamities.

If president Trump’s visit to the Middle East was a catalyst for peace,
President Biden’s visit is a catalyst for war! Watch and see!

So his visit is for war? You're deluded
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by wijeje4480: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Ghf

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by STEWpid(f): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi dear

Nice profile pic

You're so beautiful

And I love your dress

Thank you.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by alabo1: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Which isreal? Same one that renounce your so called messiah or the one that their rights were given to gentiles?
These people are so dumb. Most don't know that Israel is not a Christian nation. I pity ignorance

1 Like

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by macjireh: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2022
compton11:
all of them were bad a'ight?

The founding fathers that chose to stay in the Land where the owner of the lands were massacred, killed and raped!
And who made dem d owner of d land,,,did they create d land to become d owner....God is d only Landlord of the multiverse...He Alone gives lands and takes lands...if He decided to give d lands to Americans of today,,who are u to Judge God
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by compton11(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2022
macjireh:

And who made dem d owner of d land,,,did they create d land to become d owner....God is d only Landlord of the multiverse...He Alone gives lands and takes lands...if He decided to give d lands to Americans of today,,who are u to Judge God
good so if the people there now are massacred and the land taken from them.

Then God won't be angry!
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Aboguede(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Long live America.. smiley

Longer live Russia grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Aboguede(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Youuu must be a complete lunatic ignoramus

Delusional shocked

Righteousness2:

The Curtain is About To Be Drawn! All Bible Prophecy is in Play!!!

GOD'S Foreign policy is Simple.
If you Bless Isreal, you will be Blessed!
If you Curse Israel, you will be Cursed!
See Genesis 12:1-3

Do not Divide my land.

Joel 3:2
I will gather the armies of the world into the valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will judge them for harming my people, for scattering my inheritance among the nations, and for dividing up my land.

Any attempt by any human or nation to divide GOD'S land, will bring in Calamities upon Calamities.

If president Trump’s visit to the Middle East was a catalyst for peace,
President Biden’s visit is a catalyst for war! Watch and see!

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Skylee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
God1000:
Good, Israel is lucky to have the world's foremost superpower as the closest and most important ally.

But this two-state solution to Israeli-Palestinian conflict won't be easy to achieve, Israel isn't interested or ready for that.

Donald trump made a big mistake by moving US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a highly disputed territory

I'm glad that president biden is meeting Palestinian president, something Donald trump would never do

Israel should stop using excessive force on Palestinians, I will never support modern day apartheid.

The holy bible doesn't teach us to hate people of other faiths, Palestinians are so helpless right now.

The death of American Palestinian Al-Jazeera journalist in the hands of Israeli forces this year and the attack on her coffin doesn't portray Israel well, mourners and pallbearers carrying her casket were beaten and humiliated by Israeli police.

Enough of senseless killings, we're all human beings, don't degrade and dehumanise people of other faiths/ creed, tribe and race.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

IT SEEMS YOU FOLLOW ALJAZEERA LIKE 5&6

DONALD TRUMP DID WHAT MANY PAST US PRESIDENTS ARE AFRAID OF DOING

PALESTINIANS NEVER ACCEPT DIALOGUE, THEY'VE BEEN REJECTING PEACE DEALS SINCE BRITISH DIVIDE LINES

ALL OF JERUSALEM BELONG TO ISRAEL.

THE MISTAKE ISRAEL MADE IS WHY THEY DIDN'T DESTROY THE NONSENSE DOME OF THE ROCK (AL-AQSA MOSQUE) THAT WAS BUILT ON SOLOMON'S TEMPLE AFTER DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE AND WARS OF 1967

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Skylee(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
alabo1:

These people are so dumb. Most don't know that Israel is not a Christian nation. I pity ignorance

WHAT IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY?

EVEN CHRISTIANITY ISN'T A RELIGION. IT IS A WAY OF LIFE

ISRAEL IS A JEWISH NATION

ALL THE PROPHETS IN THE HOLY SCRIPTURES BOTH BIBLE & QURAN ARE JEWISH

JESUS CHRIST WAS A JEW

BEEN JEWISH IS A TRIBE

JUDAISM IS WHAT THEIR RELIGION IS CALLED

JESUS CHRIST PRACTISED JUDAISM

JESUS CHRIST TAUGHT IN THE SYNAGOGUE

LIKE OTHER PROPHETS, JESUS CHRIST SHOWED THEM THE WILL OF THE FATHER BUT THEY REJECTED HIM, HENCE THEY KILLED HIM

JEWS ARE VERY CRITICAL IN GOD'S PLAN EVEN IN THE END TIME

LOVE THE NATION OF ISRAEL AT YOUR OWN RISK

HATE THE NATION OF ISRAEL AT YOUR OWN RISK

SHALOM
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by MisterKennedy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
STEWpid:

Thank you.
grin grin
You're welcome sweetie

How's your week going dear
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by MisterKennedy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
jimetagambo:

What kind of pick up line is this grin
grin cool
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by alabo1: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Skylee:

JESUS CHRIST WAS A JEW

BEEN JEWISH IS A TRIBE

LIKE OTHER PROPHETS, JESUS CHRIST SHOWED THEM THE WILL OF THE FATHER BUT THEY REJECTED HIM, HENCE THEY KILLED HIM

SHALOM

Ignorance. The bottom line is the nation Israel practices Judaism. Judaism does not even recognise Jesus as a prophet much less a saviour. Of the 3 Abramic religions it is the only one that ignores even calling him the great imposter. Even Islam recognises him. You guys should read and learn please
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by alabo1: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Skylee:

JESUS CHRIST WAS A JEW

BEEN JEWISH IS A TRIBE

SHALOM
Skylee:

JESUS CHRIST WAS A JEW

BEEN JEWISH IS A TRIBE

SHALOM

Ignorance. The bottom line is the nation Israel practices Judaism. Judaism does not even recognise Jesus as a prophet much less a saviour. Of the 3 Abramic religions it is the only one that ignores even calling him the great imposter. Even Islam recognises him. You guys should read and learn please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge / Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.