Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,696 members, 7,862,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Will They Campaign With Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will They Campaign With Again? (522 Views)

2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay / Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will They Campaign With Again? by conductor60000: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by madridguy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wait and see.
Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by Abfinest007(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
I laugh
Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
madridguy:
Wait and see.

Shame no Dey catch you?

4 Likes

Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by GardenOfGod(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
"It is my turn" grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by Mide1data: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Xame tin they used in 2015.
Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by ItsTutsi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
"We are still fixing it"

1 Like

Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by OneCandleAway(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
ItsTutsi:
"We are still fixing it"

I actually think that was Tinubus plan. He knew Buhari wasn't good for Nigeria but felt he'll fix things when it gets to his turn. He just didn't see that things will get this bad
Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by Obidient4life3: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu will create cassava fields and feed 50 million youths cassava for free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by conductor60000: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
OneCandleAway:

I actually think that was Tinubus plan. He knew Buhari wasn't good for Nigeria but felt he'll fix things when it gets to his turn. He just didn't see that things will get this bad
The same Tinubu that could not lift a flag until Buhari came and helped him? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCt-yOO_kig

1 Like

Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by OneCandleAway(f): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
conductor60000:

The same Tinubu that could not lift a flag until Buhari came and helped him? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCt-yOO_kig

He couldn't predict his health would drastically decline.
Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by SmellyNyash: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
madridguy:
Wait and see.

If ur like this in real life, I really pity anybody around u because u must be a sadist.

How do u manage to sleep at night with this kind of mentality?

Seriously, ur conscience is dead!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by Honjoshy4u: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Didn't see how they were all fooling themselves in their Primaries. They were talking as if Buhari na the opposition.... At a time, Buhari was embarrassed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will They Campaign With Again? by stigman(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Agbado and cassava

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Political Future Rests In The Hands Of Yoruba Christians / We Have No Camp In Enugu, Nothing Can Stop Our Divine Mandate For Biafra- IPOB / Peter Obi Live In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.