Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,532 members, 7,830,573 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game (29382 Views)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by GodPrince: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lightorder:
. Be there in Oshodi under bridge claiming nonsense!
shut the fhuck up Christian Terrorist. Keep hating and cursing people for God like your Islamic counterpart Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by arazanbal: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
It not about the prayer but more of the disrespect to his parents.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Religious Dumbo..how's he devilish?cos he didn't pray to ya god? undecided

Must he?

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Lightorder: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
GodPrince:
shut the fhuck up Christian Terrorist. Keep hating and cursing people for God like your Islamic counterpart Boko Haram.
I am A CHRISTIAN! Who are you ?! I serve a CURSING God ! If you mess with me, I will destroy that your remaining miserable destiny completely!

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Originalsly: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Why the noise?.... they're now reaping what they sow.

"Bend the tree when it is young ..... they didn't listen and now trying to straighten the grown crooked tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Mayeldah(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
That boy is not OBIdient and YUSful

Bring him back to Naija, make we reset him brain to Nigeria settings.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Joe4real1988(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin and it become news. Abeg I want to mess
Nor try am oo, coz e go become news

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by seyimailbox: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Must he?
But will he dare try that when US anthem is being sung? Why because it is a norm to obey the national symbols so why will he disregard the instructions of his parents? Hypocrisy! Charity begins at home, tomorrow this boy that doesn't show regard for authority at home.
If I cloth, shelter and feed you and you can't show me respect, doesn't matter whether you believe in my God or not shows that you have low emotional intelligence and low intelligence quotient.
I am a father and I owe a pet, we look out for each other, we support each other and that is why we are family. United we stand, divided we fall. I reject that arrogant and devilish spirit in my family and in my dog.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by GodPrince: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lightorder:
I am A CHRISTIAN! Who are you ?! I serve a CURSING God ! If you mess with me, I will destroy that your remaining miserable destiny completely!
lol, fool. No wonder bandits smoke you guys like lizards

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Lightorder: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
GodPrince:
lol, fool. No wonder bandits smoke you guys like lizards
smoke who ? Now I know I have been replying a mad imp. Thunder fire you a dozen times . Son of nobody!
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Mercury12(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
abobote:
He is now enlightened

That boy don spoil finish
Nah sch dem for they learn bad things. Even teacher go tell dem.
"You don't have to pray to God. If don't wanna do it don't do it".

Excessive child right undecided
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by MufasaLion: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
rickleye:

Agreed but as long as you are under my house, eating my food, wearing the clothes I paid for. My rules or high way.

Y'all are too religious.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by MufasaLion: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mercury12:

Nah sch dem for they learn bad things. Even teacher go tell dem.
"You don't have to pray to God. If don't wanna do it don't do it".

Excessive child right undecided

And what's bad in that?
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by GoodIsGod: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Must he?

Shut your gutter mouth. If that was the way your parents brought you up that made you to be godless every child can't be like you.

"Because he didn't pray to ya god."
You need to go and check ya brain.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Someodds: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why must you force the lil boy to join y'all in your prayers to an imaginary creature? undecided

Lol Bros, na jail be that.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Spoilt brat.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Great0ne1: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf6tNyFMAmg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Try this nonsense with me, you go collect better beating. God help your soul, if you are upto 18. After beating, i am kicking your ass out of my house
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by gosmoney(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
I don’t understand why will dis will news

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by MufasaLion: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This one don dey become weird. Send the damn by home to finish his studies here. By the time he completes his degree programme, he'd have got back to his senses

It ain't still gonna change his attitude towards religion.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by GoodIsGod: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
GodPrince:

You must be the prince that is in the news. You escaped from Aro Abeokuta. 500,000 naira has been place on you. Who ever knows your location gets the money.
Please where is your location presently, I want to tell you something. grin
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by rickleye: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

Y'all are too religious.

Its respect .. when he is 18 he can leave and worship the devil for all I care.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Ofadaman(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lol, there's nothing like that, many black Americans spank their kids ,or they just turn off the TV and take the game from him, this guy wasn't properly brought up ,or they scared he'd just leave home and not return.

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by YelloweWest: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Them no fit tear am slap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by GboyegaD(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Not a big deal. He should be grounded and the game should be taken away from him for a couple of weeks in the least.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Eriokanmi: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

It ain't still gonna change his attitude towards religion.
That doesn't have anything to do with his religious views. He's becoming wayward, quite obvious. Why not say he's not joining them in prayers but obeyed his parents by stopping the game?

I had 2 cousins like that. They were disobedient even attending clubs as teens. Their parents deceived them , that they're coming to Africa on vacation and to see amazing places. As soon as they arrived lagos, their parents put them in secondary schools, later uni. Now, they're well behaved.

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by simplesearch: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
And they can't turn it off or simply withdraw such privilege from him? While not judging them but a dependent child is the product of what the parent/guardian allows, and it's their duty to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Adakintroy: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Must he?

So ur father that prayed to God was a religious dumbo. Na wah for this generation and the way they see the ones before them.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by MiaBeer(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dollarsea:
Why are they wasting time to reset his brains to factory settings? Lolzzz maybe these ones aren't based in Nigeria.
It’s actually unlawful to do that in US. It’s called child abuse and the parents will do serious time in jail if found guilty or the kid will be taken away from them. There are other productive ways of dealing with kids than beating or resetting their brains.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by MufasaLion: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That doesn't have anything to do with his religious views. He's becoming wayward, quite obvious. Why not say he's not joining them in prayers but obeyed his parents by stopping the game?

I had 2 cousins like that. They were disobedient even attending clubs as teens. Their parents deceived them , that they're coming to Africa on vacation and to see amazing places. As soon as they arrived lagos, their parents put them in secondary schools, later uni. Now, they're well behaved.

The parents failed at parenting right from the moment the kids were becoming of age. Blame it on the parents. There are millions of Africans raising kids abroad without having any issues.

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
That's why you hear of children shooting teachers and fellow pupils.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Golan007: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

What's the point in practising a religion you have no interest in?

It is out of respect.

I really couldn't see him to know what age he is. Regardless, he's under their roof.

If he feels he's independent enough to live as he chooses, he can move out of the home.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by Poanan: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Must he?

Na so ur pickin go disrepect u.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin but breathing is useful. You think you are wise to say prayer is useless because you don't believe in it grin grin grin grin.its just like saying this moniker is useless because I don't think or believe he or she is human
What does breathing have to do with religion?
You religious fanatics,are always dragging nature into your brainwashed fantasy..
What have your millions of prayers done for this shithole?
Nonsense and religion!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.