Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions (74791 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Crysallis(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2022
A Germany based Nigerian has sparked reaction online after her choice of husband. The lady who claims to be a mom with 6 men says she made her choice as non of her baby papas married her.

She said she has now found peace of mind and that whole who do not like it can wail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGT9XyIgKLE

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFNTkfuD/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by FaceTanke: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Nothing wrong here

133 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by decatalyst(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Wishing you best of Luck, young lady.

Have a blazing ****

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Urheadmaster(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Her life

Her choice

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by HarlequinLekex: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2022
It is her life indeed.QMWS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by virginprincess(f): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2022
What is wrong in getting married to an old man , is it not what Nigeria men do every day,getting married to their grandmother's age,since the young ones didn't give her piece of mind she should go for what makes her happy.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Truvelisback(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2022
SurvivalFund, if u know, u know. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by fyzaila: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2022
No young able bodied Nigerian guy can settle for a retired olosho. She has no option than to go for the septuagenarian.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ahnie: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Nothing wrong,it's her choice, inasmuch as she's happy with him.

Congratulations dear.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ahnie: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2022
fyzaila:
No young able bodied Nigerian guy can settle for a retired olosho. She has no option than to go for the septuagenarian.
You meant the naija guys with dirty boxers,dirty lice infested smelling dreads,high on lithium and happily wasting their brief and tampered minute destines in olodho houses,bet shops and crowdy taverns.
Their destines be like prepaid meter.

Make una dey try get sense for this nairaland especially those wey una mama n papa still dey feed.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Arielle: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2022
ahnie:

You meant the naija guys with dirty boxers,dirty lice infested smelling dreads,high on lithium and happily wasting their brief and tampered minute destines in LovePeddler houses,bet shops and crowdy taverns.

Make una dey try get sense for this nairaland especially those wey una mama n papa still dey feed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ahnie: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Arielle:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hello

4 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Richy4(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
People sha...
I'm just trying to understand or figure out how an individual will make a big decision of giving birth to 6 kids for different men..
Just Imagine this scenario...

Mark, your father's name is Kingsley from Cologne ..
Bimbo, your father's name is Bayo from Ondo
Jeremey, your own father's name is Russelle from Hamburg...

Emeka: Mummy what about my father's name..
Mummy: Emeka, your father's name is Kenneth from Enugu state..
Mummy: and you Benson, your father's name is Peter from Berlin..
And my dear Kikelomo , your father's is Oluwatosin from Osun state..

Haba!!! what kind of complicated and baggage lifestyle is that?embarassed.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by fyzaila: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
ahnie:

You meant the naija guys with dirty boxers,dirty lice infested smelling dreads,high on lithium and happily wasting their brief and tampered minute destines in LovePeddler houses,bet shops and crowdy taverns.

Well, those naija guys get cleaned up later and become meaningful to themselves and thereafter get themselves decent ladies for marriage. Whereas the whor£s who spend their younthful life oloshing around will have nothing left to offer when the age is no longer on their side for marriage so therefore, accepting any leftovers who is available to marry them.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ahnie: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
fyzaila:

Well, those naija guys get cleaned up later and become meaningful to themselves and thereafter get themselves decent ladies for marriage. Whereas the whor£s who spend their younthful life oloshing around will have nothing left to offer when the age is no longer on their side for marriage so therefore, accepting any leftovers who is available to marry them.

Get cleaned up by whom? their dent of hardwork or middle age beaded cougars abii?

Get decent ladies for marriage or to leech on?
Dolts like you ** voice overs **are nothing but rotten grapes who takes delight in feeding on the scalps of decent hardworking ladies like lices.

My point is,stop judging people,it ain't right.

I think I should learn to tame my temper sweetie,don't you think so?

Peace m out.

9 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by fyzaila: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
ahnie:

Get cleaned up by whom? their dent of hardwork or middle age beaded cougars abii?

Get decent ladies for marriage or to leech on?
Dolts like you ** voice overs **are nothing but rotten grapes who takes delight in feeding on the scalps of decent hardworking ladies like lices.

My point is,stop judging people,it ain't right.

I think I should learn to tame my temper sweetie,don't you think so?

Peace m out.

Your vulgar words won't still change the fact and reality which is glaring. Imagine becoming a baby mama to different men. What kind of lifestyle is that?

Infact your energy should be channelled to reprimanding all those girls who spend their youth life hopping from one d!ck to another all in the name of youthful exuberance. It is high time ladies no that they're mostly at the receiving end.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Mom007(f): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
He must have been very handsome in his prime. He will give her cute babies. Congrats madam.

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by etrange: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is a small village. Or maybe it's the bloggers that lack things to write about. Otherwise, why do people care so much about what others are doing with thier lives? I wouldn't even know if my next door neighbor got married to an ancestor. If both parties are happy, what's my business?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by haybhi1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Well, congrats to her. Her life, her decisions. She seems happy.

Although, I fit get my own for body, God knows I'm not projected to settle for less in my life! Forbidden.

Side note 1: 6 baby daddies though. Some women dey try sha. Wetin? Na for Nobel Prize in mid October?

Side note 2: Unwarranted advice
Look ladies, you don't have to be married if you truly don't have the need/desire.
You can have two children and nurture them responsibly, and they'd turn out great, in absence of a man - you don't have to get to 6 and later meet an old man at the 7th attempt.

You also always don't need a man, unless you want one. Just as it's not a must for we men to have women to be fine and happy.

I wish us all all the best sha.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Who cares
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Helpout12345: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
What is sparking reaction in this? I just don't see anything spectacular. Her life, her problem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by GeneralOjukwu: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ahnie: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
fyzaila:

Your vulgar words won't still change the fact and reality which is glaring. Imagine becoming a baby mama to different men. What kind of lifestyle is that?

Infact your energy should be channelled to reprimanding all those girls who spend their youth life hopping from one d!ck to another all in the name of youthful exuberance. It is high time ladies no that they're mostly at the receiving end.
Uncle I m not applauding her lifestyle.i m just irked by the condescending words you termed her.

What if love hasn't bn fair to her?
Wetin I even know sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by fyzaila: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
ahnie:

Uncle I m not applauding her lifestyle.i m just irked by the condescending words you termed her.

What if love hasn't bn fair to her?
Wetin I even know sef undecided

Now love takes the blame hun? love has no business in it. It is just lack of discipline and moral decadence.

It high time we condemn the condemnable. Let every young girl out there, see it that nothing good comes out of such lifestyle.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by siloXIX(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2022
They should let her enjoy her marriage in peace.

mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise OAM4j nlfpmod

abeg o make more people contribute please. God Bless

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Seogi56(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Her life, her choice!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Mindlog: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Eyah cheesy
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Dalil8: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Useless woman wey no get shame.

If u be man u go gree marry woman wey be babymama to 6 different men?

ednut1:
This man go hear am when he reach germany . He will do menial jobs and she go use the money for her kids

Abi he go just relax and be taken care of..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ednut1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
This man go hear am when he reach germany . He will do menial jobs and she go use the money for her kids

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Where MEN dey for abroad ?
Although the man young na.
It's most likely Naija that kept him that way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Marry old man den dey run youngie gbola steadily for low key, na simple tactics...

God bless ur union

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Igboslayer: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
For her type of problem, she find a peculiar solution... May not work for everyone though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.