Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! (3666 Views)

Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. / Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by ypad: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2011
All this old politicians have vowed not to step down for Nigerian youth. Imagine the likes of IBB, Atiku, Buhari coming out for president. great-grand  fathers like Adamu Ciroma, former PDP chairman now minister, Obasanjo etc. have vowed not to let Nigeria be.

somebody should say there time has pass,
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by Daytonbale: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
even our youth they will do nothing they will still steal our money and corruption will still go on. so forget about the youth and new Generation syndrome they will do the same .
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by Gbenge77(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
Let the bout begin(Atiku vs Obj).Lol
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by HighChief4(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
Daytonbale:

even our youth they will do nothing they will still steal our money and corruption will still go on. so forget about the youth and new Generation syndrome they will do the same .

Yeah sure, thats what you get in any LAWLESS country. If US becomes a lawless country today, politicians will steal too. You see white guys in naija disobeying traffic rules but they cannot try it here in their country cos they know the law will catch up with them. So we have to start by first making Nigeria a law abiding country.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by DAY12(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2011
I dey laugh ooo

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by espn(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
This thread has been peaceful before Chino made his contribution, so sure you are from the east, mind you when do you hear fo kidnaping and bombing in the west, if you have got hatred for the yorubas let that be your personal problem and if you think you cant stand living with us go on exile, moreover you are just an article of no commercial value, wasted commodity,
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by awuf2008: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
Is Atiku better? No. So he has no moral justification for condemning his boss like that. Atiku is one of the main problem of this country. He should quit public life and go on exile for good. at least he still have some of the ill gotten wealth he stole while in government.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
2 old papa 'youngies' tryna remain relevant. undecided

Their times are long gone.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by delicious1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
Shame.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by kemmeye: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
both of em need to go and sit down somewhere
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by 2mch(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
Its like he is referring to himself too. They should just go and sit down and enjoy the money they stole. One day, we will elect someone that will collect everything back. Whether they are alive or dead. cry
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by afrika(f): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
atiku is supposed to be ashamed of himself and not to make utterances that the world would be viewing nigeria as a mad town with barberic set of loosed touts called ex-vp's
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by abelian: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2011
donspony:

2 old papa 'youngies' tryna remain relevant. undecided

Their times are long gone.

thanks you for this comment

**i owe you two cans of RED BULL**
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2011
I dey laff
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by daywatcher: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
I thought the election is over
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by sbeezy8: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
i agree n disagree obj should quit but if he quits trust n believe northerner will run over the south n rubbish them anyhow. FACT

nigeria problem is it isnt equal n its unnatural.

i believe obj love nigeria n the way he wants to keep it together BY ANY MEANS (lyin about zoning throwing GJ up there).

we cant continue lie, if obj quits politics nigeria will fall apart! literally

which is th best thing
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by cumba(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
i dey laugh
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
Unfortunately Atiku and OBJ are relatively in the same class.

I will expect both of them to quit politics relative about the same time.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by cumba(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2011
And death is good. they both will soon leave their ill gotten wealth and remain stone cold forever, never to be remembered for anything done for there country. FOOOOOLS IN POWER!
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by cumba(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2011
is it not the same atiku that went to otta farm to visit obj. when inquired about it, he retorted-- ''what is wrong with somebody goin to visit his oga to pay homage''. atiku is not to be trusted even though obj is no angel. but i will rather dine with the devil i know. these ppl think that we are all fools with no memories. i long to see iranian-styled revolution here!
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by rahouf1: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2011
our fore-father like awolowo,tafa balewa,azikiwe and ahmadu bello bigger problem
obj,atiku and PDP party biggest problem in nigeria
i will suggest that we youth should mobilise and declare pdp to be dissolve or we bomb all of them even God will support us,see the result of husni mubarak of egypt.
cheers
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by maskara01: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2011
if obj had handed over to him, by now he'd probably still be refering to him as his boss. >>>>>>>>mumu
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by wazobiang: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2011
Atiku=Dick
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by nsiadi: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
So atiku is still alife, ppl shd direct boko men to him,
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by 1025: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2011
a child born when obasanjo first became a ruler in nigeria by now is a grandfather or mother yet such name still make sense to many. even with his daughter iyabo still active in the stealing of public funds, obasanjo has refused to quit.
this is one big shame of a country.
look at his children, older than obama yet an ancestral god(obasanjo) is still in charge.
nigeria is in a deep shit.
nobody is looking at mandela as a role model.
no wonder nothing is changing. look at jonathan making ciroma a minister and almost all the names here are the same old names and we sit here waiting for change. we are more of dreamers.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! by T9ksy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2011
1025:

look at jonathan making ciroma a minister and almost all the names here are the same old names and we sit here waiting for change. we are more of dreamers.

Yes o! This is slowpoke jonathan's idea of "Fresh Air!!

Old wine in new keg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized / Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika / Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.