Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) (843 Views)

Monitoring Hex/jinx Remover Solution...what solution can be done / Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) / The church is the solution to Nigeria's socio-economic problems‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Fiscus105(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
They say every problem has solution. Now, what is/are solutions for this?

1 Share

Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by KELVINXY: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
There’s no solution sir….

The question should be: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED.? undecided

hope you lived your life well.? So we don’t have to lie at your funeral.? grin

1 Like

Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fiscus105:
They say every problem has solution. Now, what is/are solutions for this?

The solution is do not enter this problem!

1 Like

Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Fiscus105(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
KELVINXY:
There’s no solution sir….

The question should be: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED.? undecided

hope you lived your life well.? So we don’t have to lie at your funeral.? grin

With God all things are possible, LK 1:37
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by VeryWickedMan: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shit inside the river.
The crocs will die then you swim away.

Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by KELVINXY: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

Na me u Dey preach give or Na d animals wey Dey look for dia daily bread.? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Youngwiz71(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Just say ur last prayers so you go at least make heaven..
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Fiscus105(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
KELVINXY:

Na me u Dey preach give or Na d animals wey Dey look for dia daily bread.? undecided undecided undecided

God that created you and the animals.
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by KELVINXY: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

God that created you and the animals.

Amen and amen

May your faith save you.!
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Just say ur last prayers so you go at least make heaven..

Too Late! You should have been God's friend long before this situation because prayers don't work at times like this. Or maybe I should say you can pray to every other thing like the Catholics gods but God's Office would have been closed before then. So No Connection for you.
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

Only for those that loved Him and have served Him faithfully.
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Youngwiz71(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Too Late! You should have been God's friend long before this situation because prayers don't work at time like this. Or maybe I should say you can pray to every other thing like the Catholics gods but God's Office would have been closed before then. So No Connection for you.

Bro if he says the prayers Genuinely from his heart, God's Mercy can still locate him, remember he's a merciful God.... Just like the thief who was crucified with Christ...
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Youngwiz71:

Bro if he says the prayers Genuinely from his heart, God's Mercy can still locate him, remember he's a merciful God.... Just like the thief who was crucified with Christ...

It can't! In fact, at that immediate time, he even knows that God can not and should not listen to him. So ...
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shapeaso:
I will hit the snake to fall,then the lion will rush the snake and i'll quickly drop and pick race. cheesy

Hit it with what? The smell of your armpit? grin or do you have a secret third hand?

You know that the snake will bite the hand you present so you are still crocy's food! grin
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Youngwiz71(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It can't! In fact, at that immediate time, he even knows that God can not and should not listen to him.

Well I don't believe that tho... See God is a mysterious God, he said he'll have mercy on who he chooses to have Mercy on....

He also searches the heart of every man even in situations like that....
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Youngwiz71(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It can't! In fact, at that immediate time, he even knows that God can not and should not listen to him. So ...

Well I don't believe that tho... See God is a mysterious God, he said he'll have mercy on who he chooses to have Mercy on....

Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Youngwiz71:

Well I don't believe that tho...

This is The Truth son and don't deceive yourself.

Search the scriptures and see if you see any case of a sinner receiving the goodness of God at his death (Don't say dying thief)

Youngwiz71:

See God is a mysterious God, he said he'll have mercy on who he chooses to have Mercy on....

In answer to Moses when Moses was trying to stop Him from punishing the sinning Israelites. So no cover here.

Youngwiz71:

Nope! He searched and judged the heart kong before this situation!
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Youngwiz71(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=114704870]

This is The Truth son and don't deceive yourself.

Search the scriptures and see if you see any case of a sinner receiving the goodness of God at his death (Don't say dying thief)

And why should the case of the thief be an exception?
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Youngwiz71:
And why should the case of the thief be an exception?

He did Good to Christ!

Now unfortunately for this guy in this situation, there is no good thing he can do that any reasonable person would applaud and say to God "ah Lord, what he has just done is excellent, let's take him"

Gone for dinner will be back when back!
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Youngwiz71(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

He did Good to Christ!

Now unfortunately for this guy in this situation, there is no good thing he can do that any reasonable person would applaud and say to God "ah Lord, what he has just done is excellent, let's take him"

Gone for dinner will be back when back!

What good did he do to Christ

Dude only told the other thief that they deserved their punishment and that Christ should remember him in paradise..... So what good did he do exactly?
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by SPAMBOX7: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Solution is to delete the pics out of my phone.
No be me you go give headache on top pics cheesy
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Youngwiz71:

What good did he do to Christ

Dude only told the other thief that they deserved their punishment and that Christ should remember him in paradise..... So what good did he do exactly?

You mean you did not see it? Ah!

Do you remember when you were falsely accused and everyone around called you guilty, yet you were innocent?

And just as they were punishing you some one steps in and says "ah mama, you are making a mistake O, he is not the one who did it, he is innocent!

Do you remember how you felt and cried and all?

The thief gave Truth to Christ when everyone gave Him lies.

He gave Justice when everyone gave Him the evil of injustice.

He gave Him Life when everyone had given Him Death.

Having given to The Lord, he therefore got from The Lord in line with The Law of "DO unto others,/An eye for an eye"

So you see, he Did things.
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Shapeaso:
Using my legs to hit it hard. Bro. It's life and death battle so i can't dull with my only chance of survival. cheesy

You are still crocys food if you try kicking for your movement will break both the branch you are hanging on and the tree,
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Fiscus105(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Solution is to delete the pics out of my phone.
No be me you go give headache on top pics cheesy

Don't be myopic and don't underate power of God and charms.

Either of the two can save you.
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by SPAMBOX7: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Fiscus105:

Don't be myopic and don't underate power of God and charms.

Either of the two can save you.
Please let me be myopic sir smiley
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by Fiscus105(m): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Please let me be myopic sir smiley

If u re a xtian, bible tells you that ,you shall tramp upon serpents and he shall not hurt u.

Every problem has solution sir
Re: What's Solution To This Problem? (pix) by SPAMBOX7: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Fiscus105:

If u re a xtian, bible tells you that ,you shall tramp upon serpents and he shall not hurt u.

Every problem has solution sir
And I stated my solution sir. Or is my solution not enough

(1) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! / Life Nugget / If You Have 1 Wish Within 72 hrs B4 Death; What Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.