Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address (6130 Views)

Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala / Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address by AdaoraNK(f): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2022
gurujoe:

Don't mind those people their problem is that Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi focuses in the development of rural areas in Enugu state.
You can't please everyone at a time.

Some of them typing rubbish never fence their papa house for village only because they're waiting for Ugwuanyi to come fence it
Gburugburu, it's crystal clear that he is the best thing that has happened to Enugu State [/b]and Peter Mbah/Ifeanyi Ossai are going to continue from where he stops

That you are still waiting for Ugwuanyi to come build your mother's kitchen does not mean Enugu State is not developing under the magnificent administration of Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

May God bless Ugwuanyi
May God bless Ezimo Unity Forum
May God bless Enugu State.

It's a certainty that Enugu State is in the Hand of God.

The rural areas are not the entire Enugu state but his senatorial zone alone.

But if that is all he have to show for 8 years, then. I score him zero.

How can he be the best thing that have happened to Enugu state.... Sullivan Chime touched every of Enugu state.
Re: Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address by allenprise: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Please disregard those individuals. Their concern seems to be that Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is concentrating on the development of rural areas in Enugu state. It's impossible to satisfy everyone simultaneously. https://mycfavisit.pro/

(1) (2) (Reply)

57 Great Fact About Earth You Dont Know / DPR Seals 3 Stations, Places 30 Pumps On Out-of-use In Anambra / Origin Of Banditry And Murderous Fulani Herdsmen- Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.