Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners (15002 Views)

Bbnaija Announces Season 9 Audition Date / 2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won / The Next Titan: Doctor Olatunde Qadri Quits His Job For Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by koskilala: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mad o, e go make mad sense
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by enoch273: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Finally a sequel to Gulder Ultimate Search but with winning opportunities for runners-up. I just signed up, you too can sign up via the link below my signature.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by bishop4life(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Realboygenius:
The Search for the Game Changers begins! And this could be your own opportunity as Number One Entrepreneurial Reality TV Show, THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA is back for Season 9, tagged -The Game Changers.

The Season 9 is scouting for tenacious entrepreneurs, the bravehearts, and the masterminds with unbeatable business ideas and the skills, the drive, and the will to transcend all barriers and limitations.

The winner of the Season 9 of the 12-week business reality show will walk away with a Cash Prize of N20 Million Naira, and N5 Million Naira for the Runners-up

Auditions will hold in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Online for entrepreneurs (21 -40 years old).

The Season 9 is brought to you by Headline Sponsor, LUNO (a global crypto company) in association with (Platinum Sponsors: Heritage Bank Plc and Tingo Mobile), (Gold Sponsor: IPNX) (Silvers Sponsors: Sifax Group and Haven Homes) and with supporting sponsorships of Lifemate furniture and NikkyTaurus.

REGISTER NOW: www.thenexttitan.com and follow social media @thenext_titan

Someone should please tag me when the show starts.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by DeGLORIOUS: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
it is aired on which TV station?
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Mohbola(f): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Okay. Anticipating this show just as I'm waiting for the new watch from Oraimo grin

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Realboygenius(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
bishop4life:

Someone should please tag me when the show starts.

You should look out for the show when it starts. The audition will kickoff immediately after the registration process. You can follow their page to stay to date.

1 Like

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Realboygenius(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
DeGLORIOUS:
it is aired on which TV station?

The airing has not started yet. It'll commence immediately after the registration process. You can follow their page or check the link in my signature for more info.

1 Like

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by ImoleNaija: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
I no just know why my head no carry biz ideas at all.

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
5million is too small na.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I no just know why my head no carry biz ideas at all.
Probably you are created to serve not to be served.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LikeAking: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Everyone screaming they wanna participate with their pos business ideas

cheesy
wiket!
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LikeAking: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
I attended last years version, but I was sent packing out during the screening.

Dem throw me out like dirty.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LogicBomb8: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
dikinac721:
Goohd
how much do you get from adsense and how much is this?
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by ImoleNaija: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Probably you are created to serve not to be served.

Maybe,,,, as long as I deliver my best & get paid.

1 Like

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
Those that condemn BBnaija, this one is beyond entertainment ooo and has been airing for year.
No nude
No arena games
No party night
No sex
Just business

Most of you do not still watch it.

Hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by GGirll: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
youths wake up, they want to glue us to our tellies so that we won't campaign for Peter Obi but they lie.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by meobizy(f): 12:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Rhozabeth:
I don't get it! Is it that we pay more attention to immorality in this country or what? Winner if Titans that is capable of creating jobs for millions of other Nigerians goes home with 20m while BB9ja winner that will club and spend the money on frivolities goes home with 100m! Are we sane in this country?
No wonder we are going backwards!
If e vex you, donate money to the cause.

1 Like

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by meobizy(f): 12:56am On Jul 15, 2022
If e no dey Africa Magic, na waste of time.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:46am On Jul 15, 2022
This is a great Development. I commend every brain behind the Next Titan Nigeria for coming up with this program
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:08am On Jul 15, 2022
This is the type of program that needs to be encouraged in our Nation. I hope the Nigerian Youths will utilize this opportunity
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by OladapoF(m): 2:18am On Jul 15, 2022
This is a great opportunity for Nigerians particularly the Youths. We need more of this outstanding Program/show
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Burntcoal(f): 5:10am On Jul 15, 2022
LikeAking:
I attended last years version, but I was sent packing out during the screening.

Dem throw me out like dirty.

Wow. Sorry about that. But wat was d screening process like
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by dhetz: 6:35am On Jul 15, 2022
na so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Ibro27: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2022
The last year edition was partner with FMYS/NYIF to give lone/grant of N3m or N250th to 1000 youth. However, these 1000 youth after receiving congratulatory massage that they have been shortlisted, were told to open account with Heritage bank, up till now we've not been credited.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Doomx(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2022
Britishpea:

What did u learn in the last gulder ultimate search show

Good question lmao
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by OgahBohz: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2022
AREWAELENU:
Seeing this for the first time

Am seeing it's now the 9th season this most be a sort reality show to watch out for.

Adventurous like guider ultimate or nah bbnaija family?

Its mentaly adventurous ..
You will be filled with ideas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

French Media Giant, Canal+, Acquires Leading Nollywood Film Studio- ROK TV / List Of Gotv Channels In Nigeria / Doyin To Ceec: I Never Liked You In Your Season, But Now Understand How It Feels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.