Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners (15025 Views)

2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won / The Next Titan: Doctor Olatunde Qadri Quits His Job For Reality TV Show / BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LikeAking: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Burntcoal:

Wow. Sorry about that. But wat was d screening process like

Participants arrive at the venue..

register.... get number.. tags...

Event kicked off by 10am.

Participants wait patiently to present dia ideas.. They go in batches

Note: Go very early so you can leave very early. Ba among the first 50.

Participants have less than 30 sec to present their biz idea. Its very brief. Like a flash.

Participants get a yes or no. If you get a N0! you will be stripped of your tags, then thrown out like dirt.
If its a yes Participants proceed to the next round.

Thats all.

I think every thing ended by 10pm. So go very early if you knw wan spend the whole day dia.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Burntcoal(f): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
LikeAking:

Participants have less than 30 sec to present their biz idea. Its very brief. Like a flash.

Participants get a yes or no. If you get a N0! you will be stripped of your tags, then thrown out like dirt.

Thats all.

I think every thing ended by 10pm. So go very early if you knw wan spend the whole day dia.

Thank you so much
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by IzuKiba77: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
hexenbiest:
Wow! Thanks for sharing, I missed out on the previous season, I ain't missing out on this one.

Lol,I wasn't even aware they made it up to season 9 sef.....the money is dope sha and this creates future opportunities for youths out there
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by PotterJokes44: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
ItrendNaija:
Will definitely watch this season

Who knows that's going to happen in this season,I just hope the level of creativity and competition makes it's entertaining for everyone because I'm sure not everyone is aware of this programme
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Iyeeshaar(f): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Can't wait for this to start
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Franktom247(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
How did a show like this reach season 9 and I'm just seeing it for the first time
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by 0xAaron: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
I think this is similar to lions den. Can I watch the previous seasons on YouTube?
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by KingUka: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
I wish shows like these are more sponsored both by brands and individuals not shows like BBN which does nothing to add to the Nigerian youths just immorality and vibes
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ibro27:
The last year edition was partner with FMYS/NYIF to give lone/grant of N3m or N250th to 1000 youth. However, these 1000 youth after receiving congratulatory massage that they have been shortlisted, were told to open account with Heritage bank, up till now we've not been credited.
Are you saying Next Titan never credited the youths after agreeing to do so?
I didn't know it was associated with NYIF.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
LikeAking:

Thats all.

LikeAKing, you should try this year too. But isn't 30 seconds far too short to present a business idea?
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LikeAking: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Alcoron:
LikeAKing, you should try this year too. But isn't 30 seconds far too short to present a business idea?

Naso Dem give us.

We were many.

Five people go in at once..

I saw ur email invite on NL... I have not logged into d email I used for NL for quite sometime.

Pls accept my apology.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2022
LikeAking:

Naso Dem give us.

We were many.

Five people go in at once..

I saw ur email invite on NL... I have not logged into d email I used for NL for quite sometime.

Pls accept my apology.
It's ok senior man, sometimes we even forget to log in to our ₦L emails. But taking 5 people at once isn't a good practice. How will they get to listen to 5 pitches at once.

No matter how many people are, they should give every contestant at least 1 minute.

Or split the judges into 2 parts to take more people or split people into different days to come audition.

Did you audition in Lagos?
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LikeAking: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Alcoron:
It's ok senior man, sometimes we even forget to log in to our ₦L emails. But taking 5 people at once isn't a good practice. How will they get to listen to 5 pitches at once.

No matter how many people are, they should give every contestant at least 1 minute.

Or split the judges into 2 parts to take more people or split people into different days to come audition.

Did you audition in Lagos?

Mine was in PH.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
LikeAking:

Mine was in PH.

LikeAking, dis year's auditions av started. Were u among d early birds last year?
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LikeAking: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Alcoron:
LikeAking, dis year's auditions av started. Were u among d early birds last year?

I was.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2022
LikeAking:

I was.
I can't understand how you were an early bird, and still went in in 5s, only 30s to pitch? That's too harsh.
If it was in the evening when the judges would be tired, it would be understable.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LikeAking: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alcoron:
I can't understand how you were an early bird, and still went in in 5s, only 30s to pitch? That's too harsh.
If it was in the evening when the judges would be tired, it would be understable.

5 per batch was used from the first to the last.

Pichting is very brief..

Just your company name

Brief description

Hw u making money?

They have lots of people to listen to for d day.

Pitchers don't get time to talk or explain.

Have done urs?

Try, urs may b diff.

Good luck.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
LikeAking:

5 per batch was used from the first to the last.

Pichting is very brief..

Just your company name

Brief description

Hw u making money?

They have lots of people to listen to for d day.

Pitchers don't get time to talk or explain.

Have done urs?

Try, urs may b diff.

Good luck.

No, I haven't don mine. Thanks, let me see wat I gt.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LikeAking: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alcoron:
No, I haven't don mine. Thanks, let me see wat I gt.

Ok
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
LikeAking:

Ok
You are really brave LikeAking to have gone through all this and still be able to tell the tales. You should have applied this year too.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LikeAking: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alcoron:
You are really brave LikeAking to have gone through all this and still be able to tell the tales. You should have applied this year too.

I didn't.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
LikeAking:

I didn't.
On which TV station did you watch the season 8 last year?
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LikeAking: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alcoron:
On which TV station did you watch the season 8 last year?

I cant remember the name...
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
LikeAking:

I didn't.
Are you still angry at the way they treated you last year? Is that why you didn't apply again?
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by LikeAking: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alcoron:
Are you still angry at the way they treated you last year? Is that why you didn't apply again?

I am not angry at them. Its normal, its a game of chance.

For now, I have a diff dream.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
LikeAking:

I am not angry at them. Its normal, its a game of chance.

For now, I have a diff dream.
You must have a very big different dream this time, to ignore the Titan ₦20M.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 9:14pm On May 12, 2023
Don't waste your time going to Next Titan with your business idea no matter how they sweet talk you into that they are looking for business ideas. They will only use you as fillers to shoot their audition videos at your expense. What Next Titan want is already ESTABLISHED business (it should be registered) and it shouldn't be a big or game–changing idea.

And they only give you 5s to pitch your business.

1 Like

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2023
The winner from season 8 Adausu Taiwo told me Next Titan never paid him his prize money.
Another person also said it wasn't only Taiwo they didn't pay (see screenshots below).

The screenshots are from the comment section of Facebook link below.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4758964034207311&id=275895212514238&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2023
In addition, Next Titan launched a video challenge last year, telling participants they would pay ₦100,000 to 20 winners, they never paid this. And they actually intended to pay only ₦5000 and still never paid this. A choir of liars and cheaters.
See screenshots.

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Hamachi(f): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Alcoron:
Don't waste your time going to Next Titan with your business idea no matter how they sweet talk you into that they are looking for business ideas. They will only use you as fillers to shoot their audition videos at your expense. What Next Titan want is already ESTABLISHED business (it should be registered) and it shouldn't be a big or game–changing idea.

And they only give you 5s to pitch your business.
How do you know this?
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Alcoron: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hamachi:
How do you know this?
I was at the audition and I interviewed most of the participants that passed to stage 2 of the audition to find out what really Next Titan want. None of the stage 2 businesses was a game-changing idea.

And I watched all the episodes of the show in 2022.

1 Like

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Hamachi(f): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Alcoron:
I was at the audition and I interviewed most of the participants that passed to stage 2 of the audition to find out what really Next Titan want. None of the stage 2 businesses was a game-changing idea.

And I watched all the episodes of the show in 2022.
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? / Doyin To Ceec: I Never Liked You In Your Season, But Now Understand How It Feels / Star Quest 2010. How Do I Register?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.