Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Another Top Shot Dumps APC, Few Days After Tinubu Announced Shettima As Running - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Top Shot Dumps APC, Few Days After Tinubu Announced Shettima As Running (786 Views)

Onanuga: Why Tinubu Announced The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy On His Inauguration / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Dickson Tarkighir Returns To APC Few Months After Defecting To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Top Shot Dumps APC, Few Days After Tinubu Announced Shettima As Running by 5Ebiscoo: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Breaking: Another top shot dumps APC, few days after Tinubu announced Shettima as running mate

Suleiman Yahaya-Kwande

A two term member Federal House of Representatves, Hon. Suleiman Yahaya-Kwande, has finally withdrew his membership from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Hon. Kwande has earlier through his media aide, Usama Jafar, announced his resignation from the APC.

“After many days and weeks of consultation with different stakeholders, Hon. SuleimanYahaya-Kwande, has finally reseigned and withdrew his membership of the All Progressive Congress (APC),” Jafar said on his verified Facebook page.

He added that his boss said, “having being part of APC since inception, it was indeed an emotional moment to say goodbye.”

A further confirmation by Hon. Suleiman Kwande, was made in a letter he personally signed dated July 4, 2022, and addressed to his Jenta Adamu Ward chairman of the APC.

“It is with heavy heart that I write to formally notify you of my decision to resign my membership of the All Progressives Congress (APC), as the recent events has left me feeling like an outcast and it seems that the party has no regard or use for those outside the corridor of power,” he said.

Hon. Kwande stated that he holds no ill feelings, or grudge against any individual or group of persons, while thanking the APC execitves at both levels for their supports.

“I wish all the APC flag bearers, especially H.E Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, Dr. Nentawe Yilwatda, who I hold in high esteem, best of luck ahead of the 2023 general elections,” he prayed.

https://naijalee.com/breaking-another-top-shot-dumps-apc-few-days-after-tinubu-announced-shettima-as-running-mate/

Re: Another Top Shot Dumps APC, Few Days After Tinubu Announced Shettima As Running by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Another Top Shot Dumps APC, Few Days After Tinubu Announced Shettima As Running by LoneWolf212: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
APC: Actualization of Peter's conquest
Re: Another Top Shot Dumps APC, Few Days After Tinubu Announced Shettima As Running by Truthisunique2: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Apc don die

PDP was like this in 2015 bagging defection everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Top Shot Dumps APC, Few Days After Tinubu Announced Shettima As Running by Penguin2: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
APC losing both members and voters everyday and gaining nothing.

But somehow, Tinubu useless urchins believes he’d win.

And I’m sure nothing else gives them confidence except rigging but God will defeat them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Top Shot Dumps APC, Few Days After Tinubu Announced Shettima As Running by yomi961: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
I and my family are obidently atikulated for a better Nigeria.
The only thing left for President Buhari to do is to start preparing his hand over notes, as Nigerians are now rallying behind Atiku Abubakar, who has the solutions and blueprint that guarantee a better future for our nation.

2 Likes

Re: Another Top Shot Dumps APC, Few Days After Tinubu Announced Shettima As Running by Honjoshy4u: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Every sane Nigerians have dumped muslim-muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Another Top Shot Dumps APC, Few Days After Tinubu Announced Shettima As Running by Jostoman: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good luck to you and God bless you as you leave their killing killing party called APC.

2 Likes

Re: Another Top Shot Dumps APC, Few Days After Tinubu Announced Shettima As Running by lagdmark(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu is being used to destroy APC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osunelection: How Political Parties Are Buying Votes In Osun Governorship Decide / Senators Give Buhari 6 Months Ultimatum To Fix Insecurity Or Be Impeached / Do Mr PETER OBI Really Went To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.