Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

10yrs Old Boy Stole His Father Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10yrs Old Boy Stole His Father Money (378 Views)

CCTV Captures Moment A Boy Stole A Phone From A Shop (pics/video) / SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / CCTV Shows The Moment A Boy Stole A Macbook At A Store In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10yrs Old Boy Stole His Father Money by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
10yrs old boy steal his father money he is in Jss2. they live close to our compound, His father keep the money and forgot it for 2year inside bedroom. it was 5k this boy Use the money to buy wetin de his mind but non of his parents knows where he stole the money. But Latter i borrow him 1k to check something. He now told me the money was from his father, that was then his mother call him to know where he stole the money to buy all this stuff, after he finally chop up to 4k that was then he said the truth according to him he said he remove it inside bedroom underbed i now return the money wey i bin collect from him, after he first collect beating from his mother. Then his father came back from work and heard the story, father beat him and cut left hand using sharp knife
Re: 10yrs Old Boy Stole His Father Money by crowbar(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Hmmm... English hard o.

1 Like

Re: 10yrs Old Boy Stole His Father Money by Franzinni: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Head ache catch me when I finishing to reading this your concoction.

You must have graduated from university of herbalists.

Anyway wetin you use the 1k do? Abi nah your share for the doings.?

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Alleges Kidnappers Stopped Mini Bus, And Kidnap 1/2 Of The Passenger / Us Active And Sure Mayee For $20k- $30k / Man Laments As He Return To Nigeria, Find Out That His Wife Sold His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.