Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment (24220 Views)

Wike’s Ally Resigns As Commissioner In Rivers State After Redeployment / Bisi Ilawole, Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Others Defect To ZLP / #OurMumuDonDo: Charly Boy betrayed us - Deji Adeyanju resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Typewriter(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2022
That woman must be arrested!
Why will she resign and even go out of politics? Here in Nigeria we die in office ni o! It's a serious offence to leave political office for any reason other than death o!

You can see from all the comments everyone is in short of word haa! What! Ok! Etc!
She better come back and do the Emilokan speech!

Well I really praise her guts, leave when the ovation is in peak crescendo. Create impactful and legal legacies and bow out. You are truly a heroin!����

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Slurity(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
She's may be leaving politics because of Tinubu
Tinubu is your next president stop deceiving yourself and wake up to reality
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by IDIOTmoderators: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
Las las may of you will have high blood pressure because of Tinubu.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by IDIOTmoderators: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2022
iamyemiakins:
What Muslim-Muslim Presidential ticket cannot destroy doesn't exist grin
Did she mentioned that as her reason? Fake news carriers.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by kingyakos: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2022
Akerele44:
Money no too they the new post wey the Governor put her

Who tell u?....
Money dey d post more than her former post
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by LordThaddeus: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2022
JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER,FROM ANY COUNTRY, call or what'sapp +2348114880069 for quick response
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by TrackerXL: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Is that because you think every sane Nigeria is brain dead like many of you Igbos.

LoveNbeloved:
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by beardedboy(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I no no why I respect people with balls. Dis woman gat d ball, bcs in Nigeria, resignation is never in d blood of an average Nigerian. Na so my respect for Obi increase bcs of d balls he get cum resign from pdp. Having balla is for people that knows their worth bcs a worthless human being no fit resign even in d midst of intimidation and embarrassment en no fit resign.
Political prostitution is now synonymous to resignation?

Please stop smoking that crap.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by juman(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Akeredolu is good governor.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Ilajesaint: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2022
May be she don embezzle money
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Sunday2021: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2022
She is right. Nobody will want to work with a governor that is supporting Islamic terrorists even after his people were killed by the same terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by kingthreat(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

The way it is, you may never achieve orgasm if you don't hear the name "Tinubu"
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Hope you are planning to run out of this country in the nearest future....All I care is good governance

A time is coming that Christian Christian will also govern this country

A time is coming that we will not put religion first again in our mind

A time is coming that LOVE is going to be ultimate priority in every Nigerians Minds

Amen

Personally, I pray for good governance and let's God select good leader for us this time
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Akerele44:
Money no too they the new post wey the Governor put her

Na there money yakpa o...Governors use that ministry most during election period. They are use for lobbying the INEC officials, generate huge revenue etc...is a heavy work for her and maybe the mandate given to her is against her conscience.

Commissioners lobby for that ministry same way Finance, Health and Environment is lobbied for. Na slots for godfathers be that o. Leave naija politics.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by muykem: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
You need see a native doctor since Tinubu is now the only thing in your head day and night.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Vado(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Commissioners aren’t meant to be politicians in the first place.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by emmanuelbrown26: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2022
beardedboy:

Political prostitution is now synonymous to resignation?

Please stop smoking that crap.
For now is resignation and it should that way, until she cross-carpet that's when we can call it political prostitution

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by wonder233: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2022
I can't say much cos she didn't really say the reason she was resigning.
Nigerians cap too much, if you can't have the courage to actually say why you're resigning, then you might as well stay put.
Being bold to say the reason is more important than the act of resigning itself.
So for me, it is neither here nor there

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Kaiser20: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
Of course. The Devil himself has taken over to destroy Apc
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by allicare: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I no no why I respect people with balls. Dis woman gat d ball, bcs in Nigeria, resignation is never in d blood of an average Nigerian. Na so my respect for Obi increase bcs of d balls he get cum resign from pdp. Having balla is for people that knows their worth bcs a worthless human being no fit resign even in d midst of intimidation and embarrassment en no fit resign.

My friend, be wise for once and don't be stupid always, Who told you Obi resigned from PDP because of principle? Your coward Obi ran away from PDP because of the fears of Wike
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by emmanuelbrown26: 9:25am On Jul 14, 2022
allicare:

My friend, be wise for once and don't be stupid always, Who told you Obi resigned from PDP because of principle? Your coward Obi ran away from PDP because of the fears of Wike
He ran away but where is he today? In his village?
In his office?
D way he dumped pdp brought d name into limelight.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by shinealight(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

Lol….are you sure it’s not because you guys are dreaming about Jagaban 24 hours of the day? Go and get a job, my friend! shocked shocked
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Radiant01(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2022
iamyemiakins:
but in ondo the governor and the deputy governor are Christians...

People condemning El Rufai for picking a Muslim deputy in Kaduna,but didn't say anything regard ondo and ekiti Christian christian tickect
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by SHINJA: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Kittex7:

Hope you are planning to run out of this country in the nearest future....All I care is good governance

A time is coming that Christian Christian will also govern this country

A time is coming that we will not put religion first again in our mind

A time is coming that LOVE is going to be ultimate priority in every Nigerians Minds

Amen

Personally, I pray for good governance and let's God select good leader for us this time

Stop deciving yourselves, Christians and Muslims will never be one no matter how much we lie to ourselves..
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Muslim/Muslim ticket is the peak of insensitivity by not just tinubu bt the party itself.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Tomorrow now,They will say,woman aren't involved in politics, To become local govt chairman, No easy,talk less of being a commissioner in a ministry.. If appointment comes from federal now,to become minister, I don't think,she will said so..Her resignation is very irrational.. No matter what..unless it beyond, what she wrote..
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Kagd10: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

See Unintelligible statement. Someone said she wanted out of politics altogether but unintelligible miscreant is still linking her to politics while comparing her to the thieving miscreant called Peter Obi.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by emsco(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2022
I
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by raphaeladeyele: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2022
A woman of principle not because of anybody o k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri / ISWAP Sacks Army Base In Bama, Borno State, Kills Newly Recruited Soldier / Anxiety Mounts Over New Minimum Wage Ahead Of Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.