Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (55415 Views)

NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Ooni Blasts Tinubu Over Derogatory Comments On Yoruba Obas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Laren24(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2022
DonBenny77:
Tinubu is a thief
What did he steal?
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Johel(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am not responsible for your frustration, if you think Pandora Peter OBItuary will rescue you from extreme penury, better work harder, if your life is worthless now, Pandora Peter OBItuary cannot perform magic, he is not GOD, enough said, mind you I am not your parents you know that is down there, you see them crying and you think others cry for food too, what a despicable worthless life, and mind you as you have pronounced dead and OBItuary upon yourself and generation, you will never escape unless God is dead, if your calamitous life is too worthless to bear, stay away from my comments

You are a born fool incase your parents didn't tell you.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by olas24u(f): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2022
kingyakos:

Have u received ur daily 1k?...

That. Is all you think about,money is part of your culture and traditions.You lift money above values and culture.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Spain007(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief

You're one of tinubu's ébó
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Chidex50(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Obi will continue to be a nightmare to you and all your generations since suffering never taya you. And since you don't want Nigeria to change with good people as Obi,may your life and family be like Nigerian Government �!
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Caleycashh: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Softmirror:
grin TINUBU IS RIGHT JUST LIKE SIMON EKPA TOO
So the score now equotes to a bible chapter and verse!?... most of you Nigerians are pathetically stupid!!!
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Zorn: 7:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
It's only a thief that doesn't labour. So your Tinubu with his outburst is the thief , he has stollen your destiny from the look of things.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by kingyakos: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2022
olas24u:

That. Is all you think about,money is part of your culture and traditions.You lift money above values and culture.

Just like u lift tribe, incompetence, forgery, questionable character over competency, integrity, good health and sound mind, good credentials.

For ur info I'm not Igbo and i just want this country to be govern by a better hands instead of the hands who brought in the plague called buhari.

I for like make u be my babe cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Spain007(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Reality3080:
so that Peter obi can b throwing figures around n u ignorant ipob miscreants will b hailing him

U people can’t b taken serious,are u not d same set of people that believe buhari died n he was buried in Saudi Arabia

Nnamdi Kanu don loot una sense away

The figures Obi is throwing is far convincing than tinubu trash utterances...soon there'll be a presidential debate,na then ur jaw go fall.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Henryeriwe(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Obi has been having interviews on all Tv stations like Channels,Arise etc where he has been bombarded with questions on his plans for Nigeria and he has answered intelligently and boldly, let #BAT and #Atiku go to any Tv station and be interviewed so we can hear their plans too.

Agbado eater will surely disgrace himself if he attends any interviews
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Chatflick(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2022
JAGS001:
No one with their right sense will support minority, PO is always at minority side which means he's not ready for leadership in Nigeria, firstly an ipob agenda secondly labour party chai definition of labouring in vain. Lol
How old are you? Sense is far from you. Keep selling your future. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Dshocker(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Dshocker(m): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2022
JOemmy:
Tinibu talks and act like a drug lord.

Of course he is

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Reality3080: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Crvrider:

These are figures you are free to go and verify for yourself.

Peter Obi does not show you guys hate but yet you guys breath, eat, and stink of hate for him.

The North will continue to unite while the south as usual continue to fool themselves.

Hmmmm....
no b wetin e go dey tell us b this

Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by MrUchenna1(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2022
So it's true that Jagaban has stolen the life, destiny and the brain of his followers......EEEEEYAAAA
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Blackmanpro: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Obi no get time for bad energy
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by baretalk: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2022
Always petty, and shallow.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Dikegodspower(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2022
When they tell you that you will labor till death, tell them that there is dignity in labour
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by olas24u(f): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2022
kingyakos:

Just like u lift tribe, incompetence, forgery, questionable character over competency, integrity, good health and sound mind, good credentials.

For ur info I'm not Igbo and i just want this country to be govern by a better hands instead of the hands who brought in the plague called buhari.

You know you Yoruba values cannot be like yours the British met kings in yorubaland when they arrived in your own case they created kings for you.we have what you call omoluabi ethos in which you see every Yoruba person in any part of the planet.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by olas24u(f): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2022
kingyakos:

The Omoluwabi is a philosophical and cultural concept that's native to the Yoruba people. It's used to describe a person of good character. The omoluabi concept signifies courage, hard work, humility and respect.[1] An omoluabi is a person of honor who believes in hard work, respects the rights of others, and gives to the community in deeds and in action. Above all, an omoluwabi is a person of integrity
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by olas24u(f): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2022
kingyakos:

The most fundamental of these principles demonstrated by an omoluabi are

Oro Siso (Spoken word, the Yoruba accord great respect for intelligent and expert use of language)
Iteriba (Respect)
Inu Rere (Good will, Having a good mind towards others)
Otito (Truth)
Iwa (Character)
Igboya (Bravery) personified by an "Akinkanju"
Ise (Hardwork)
Opolo Pipe (Intelligence)

Go and check all this with yorubas .
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by cuteralph101(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1547148809775497216?t=6tn3rSsefKuzMtseQ28IUQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/Oduaclem/status/1547322166525435907?t=Tz67pt8mXZjWO7BENDboWw&s=19

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2jqi9omh8/illinois-northern-district-court/usa-v-acct-263226700-et-al/

Lols I see u re suffering from malnutrition. They said he stole 250m cash and left 75bn as savings? Fool. He refused to be paid pension and Tinubu is paid pensions amounting to several billions in 5 years? Fool again. The same governor who took the education of students in anambra to number 1 in waec 3 times when almighty lagos is still a state? Or same governor who has been bank manager for 3 years and security and exchange DG without any blemishes? Fool again. Mind u Fidelity bank is among the banks he was Chairman and I could tell goats like u that support tinubu were Staff and still Staff. They can't cook anything else just propaganda. Go back to ur hut u failed this time. Meanwhile remember bullion van? Fooooolishh mann
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by arantess: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
my mother Obituary is this year
Amen
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by VULCAN(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Lord, Deliver us from Tinubu urchins.

They sold Sai Baba in 2014-2015 and 2018-2019

Now they can't sell Tinubu so they attack PO

Peacemaker5128:
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Owologbo(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Funny enough, you just displayed the attributes the kind of vile man you support.
Like tinubu like his supporters.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by olas24u(f): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2022
kingyakos:

Now ,I will lecture you ,

You know I'm Igbo land you don't know what is called adoption of babies ?persons etc.if you check data just using news papers published this year alone,the number of people that abused kids in Nigeria, inflicting injuries on them,baby factories ,stealing and merchandising of small babies.you know the figure is high in your place. Tinubu was adopted and he never denied it to anybody.Your name will change after adoption.if you had gone to a primary and secondary before adoption ,your name changes.How come this is very difficult for you not process's?the answer is that you don't know about adoption,and the laws are weak against adoption and privacy of information.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by olas24u(f): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2022
kingyakos:

So you want to compare an accounting graduate major with honors a philosophy graduate with a pass.?

Some illiterate Igbos said he went to Harvard,the program he did in Harvard are called executive education program ,they cost money and you pay and get them in few days.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by kingyakos: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2022
olas24u:

You know you Yoruba values cannot be like yours the British met kings in yorubaland when they arrived in your own case they created kings for you.we have what you call omoluabi ethos in which you see every Yoruba person in any part of the planet.

The British met three thrones.
Oba of Benin
Sultan of Sokoto
Obong of Calabar
Others were minors and subjected to the three thrones.

But make we forget that matter first, better matter dey ground.

Me i say i want make u be my babe cheesy
I dey come ur house this weekend come prepare meal for u cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Brown2012: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2022
DonBenny77:
Tinubu is a thief
A big one at that without remorse or conscience
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by olas24u(f): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2022
kingyakos:

The British met three thrones.
Oba of Benin
Sultan of Sokoto
Obong of Calabar
Others were minors and subjected to the three thrones.

But make we forget that matter first, better matter dey ground.

Me i say i want make u be my babe cheesy
I dey come ur house this weekend come prepare meal for u cheesy

The British met obas in yoruba land but created warrant chiefs who are your kings,today.true or false.so you cannot compare us together .you hate us but live amongst us ,that is why you don't support our aspirations all the time.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by sukar886: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2022
If peter obi can gain crowed like that in all the south west, he will win... South east, and south south na sure , atleast 50% in North ... Forget it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.