Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (55416 Views)

NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Ooni Blasts Tinubu Over Derogatory Comments On Yoruba Obas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Action102(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief

Tell me just One thing he stole from you?
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by cybersoldiers: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

Its obvious you learn your derogatory comments on others from Tinubu Thug and drug lord.

Don't be useless like Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Bollinga: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

slowpoke, who is the pandora and thief again

Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Bollinga: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Reality3080:
so that Peter obi can b throwing figures around n u ignorant ipob miscreants will b hailing him

U people can’t b taken serious,are u not d same set of people that believe buhari died n he was buried in Saudi Arabia

Nnamdi Kanu don loot una sense away

Shut up paid urchin. Sold your future and that of your future generations for crumbs. Your kids will be ashamed of you for being supporter of a failed government they will live in
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by ken045501: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Your father , I’m sure you don’t know him is a criminal. Foolish bastard
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by kingyakos: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2022
olas24u:

The British met obas in yoruba land but created warrant chiefs who are your kings,today.true or false.so you cannot compare us together .you hate us but live amongst us ,that is why you don't support our aspirations all the time.

Sincerely i don't hate people and i will never hate people, i only hate bad deed, bad characters of people.
Why will i hate Yoruba when Yoruba married three of my four sisters.

I'm not here to argue on issues that you can get fact on the museums and internet.

I don tell u say u be my babe and i dey come make lunch for u for ur house by weekend.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Softmirror: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2022
favor914:
Nonsense, if Peter Obi wins, is it these animals abusing him up & down that he wants to make Nigeria a better place to live for?

grin

Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by olas24u(f): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2022
kingyakos:

Sincerely i don't hate people and i will never hate people, i only hate bad deed, bad characters of people.
Why will i hate Yoruba when Yoruba married three of my four sisters.

I'm not here to argue on issues that you can get fact on the museums and internet.

I don tell u say u be my babe and i dey come make lunch for u for ur house by weekend.

As if you can wait when you see womanzs yansh,I will never have anything with an Igbo man.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by wale8486: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2022
u dey CRAZE,when u refer other contestants as MERE DRIVERS that u are d PILOT,u were praising dem abieleribu somebody
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by seunjungle1(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Except the Lord build the house, the labourers build in vain...PS 127:1. This is exactly what Jagaban meant and don't forget Asiwaju also won his primary election by this above Psalms number 1271(Psalm 127:1).
That is what Bible says not me nor Jagaban
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by TheGift: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

And Tinubu is what, a junkie drug lord?
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by TheGift: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
seunjungle1:
Except the Lord build the house, the labourers build in vain...PS 127:1. This is exactly what Jagaban meant and don't forget Asiwaju also won his primary election by this above Psalms number 1271(Psalm 127:1).
Oh Please, it is people like you that twist the scriptures to suit their own ends.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by goaldynman(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Softmirror:
grin TINUBU IS RIGHT JUST LIKE SIMON EKPA TOO

It is now clear to sane Nigerians that Simon Ekpa the terrorist is being sponsored and financed directly by the drug kingpin called Escobar Tinubu!!
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2022
DCatt:
Is Obi and Labor party the only Nigerians?

Labor party has nothing to do with actual labor force, it's a scam.

Is Peter Obi's mob not insulting Tinubu? Or are Tinubu's supporters not Nigerians?

Peter obi supporters or mobs insulting is very different from Peter obi himself insulting anyone. Tinubu is saying things unbefitting of a president.. And it's not the 1st time bt he keeps repeating it to remind Nigerians he's not fit to be president.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Bifas1: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Can you prove your point? Don't know but from your comments, it shows you are a mere sycophant. You have the right to support any candidate of your choice but don't destroy anyone because hatred.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Konjiboi: 9:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Kendo999:
try get Sense.

More volume

The person no get sense
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by kingyakos: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2022
olas24u:

As if you can wait when you see womanzs yansh,I will never have anything with an Igbo man.

I am not from igbo, how many time u want make i talk.
Truly you really need to shift from that dimension of thought that anybody supporting Peter Obi is Igbo and who ever does not support ur candidate has become ur enemy.
Like i said earlier of having three Yoruba as in-laws, two are Muslims one is Christian and none of them is supporting tinubu.

Is Aisha Yesufu from Igbo or have u make her ur enemy because of her choice of candidate?
Is David Hundeyin from Igbo?...the answer is no.
We're all together in this country facing the same shit From APC which Tinubu introduced to all of us and we blindly fall and voted for.

I just wish this election might be today so we can all continue our normal life and let go this bitterness and hate we'll hold against each other. This election fever has stolen away the love we once share from all region irrespective of tribe or religion.

Hope u are aware that after the election the politicians we are fighting for will all come together and start sharing money.

Wetin be ur favorite meal so dat i go know wetin to buy for market wen i dey come by weekend cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Kaiser20: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2022
JOemmy:
Tinibu talks and act like a drug lord.
Tinubu rascality is legendary
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by toplinetrtrend: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter OBItuary

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you according to the Bible verse you are deceptively quoting

Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by LAFOCUZY: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Reality3080:
so that Peter obi can b throwing figures around n u ignorant ipob miscreants will b hailing him

U people can’t b taken serious,are u not d same set of people that believe buhari died n he was buried in Saudi Arabia

It won't be a bad idea to hear others throw the figures and numbers too, so we can know who is right and abreast with the challenges. Data speaks

We longer want to hear....we will build roads, ...we will bring employment and growth, we will build this and that and pay this and that....based on zero knowledge and data about the problems
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Reality3080: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Bollinga:

Shut up paid urchin. Sold your future and that of your future generations for crumbs. Your kids will be ashamed of you for being supporter of a failed government they will live in
dont u think it’s madness for u to believe everyone not supporting u is paid

This is d mindset of closed mind ignorance like u who believes everyone must reason like them
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by chudez0147(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
DamnNigga
You don't have sense. Oponu!
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by freemi(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
der r all theives but peter obi is the lesser evil. I and many others will vote for him
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Sensible
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Themandator: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2022
And of all the 15 candidates he is the only one you always comment on anything about him ...why not let him waste his time ..is it your time ...is anybody in your lineage as popular as he is today while wasting his time

One man made a party known .....what is it from your generation that is known within your village ?
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Lightorder: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
This Peter guy is really destroying your destiny, walahi
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Lightorder: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2022
JOemmy:
Tinibu talks and act like a drug lord.
… that he is
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Lightorder: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2022
PrincessofDSS2:

I rather loose doing the right thing, than win doing the wrong thing……… PETER OBI

Can your candidate say such a thing even if he didn’t mean it
where baboon and monkey’s blood would be spilt
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Stanleyq: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter OBItuary
children of hate and darkness can quote the bible. Bat said, labour till death not in vain.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Channel54: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2022
seunjungle1:

Did the bible say death? Besides,Tinubu bought his victory,he would have allowed the voting take natural course and see if he would have won.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark by Stanleyq: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Reality3080:

Harfleamt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" / Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] / President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.