Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,368 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi (1322 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by makemoneywbsite: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
It was intentional. It's all about tribe. The fulani are intentionally projecting a bad market in the person of Tinubu in APC for Atiku, another Fulani to win.

What's amusing is the way they're systematically damaging Tinubu's chances, using his past and present.

Drugs, corruption, theft, perjury and more. The final straw seems to be the Muslim Muslim-Muslim ticket, using a Kanuri, a fulani arch enemy as Tinubu's vice.

In effect, Tinubu has been rejected by Christians who make up more than 50% of Nigeria's population.
Rejected by northern Muslims who see him as a fake Muslim.

Rejected by neutrals who see his running mate as a threat due to links with Boko Haram.

Rejected by NC who have borne the brunt of APC supervised killings.

Rejected by SE
Rejected by SS
Rejected by SW Christians
Rejected by all who desire good governance

I see the few remaining Fulani like the Kano state governor working inside APC for Atiku. Exactly what the likes of former PDP chairman and Niger state governor did to Goodluck Jonathan in 2015.

It must be lonely for Tinubu

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by ItsTutsi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lol!! Nothing wai person no go see for nairaland.. So you have made kanuri and Fulani arch enemies now ba! undecided grin cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Ttalk: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
He would definitely outsmart Atiku, as for Obi Pandora, he is not in the contest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by agadez007(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu can only outsmart his urchins
Somebody that wants to recruit 50million youths into army,and feed them cassava agbado ewa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Jack500: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
This guy is one of the Ipob lunatic.

I am sure he is among one of the fools that was shouting Tinubu has been used and dump before the primary, Tinubu hatred will consume you, go and ask your parents
Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Viscuz: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
I will be president of the tree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Dapson73(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
You lack foresight. You are full of hatred and emotion.

Either you like it or not, Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Fahdiga(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jack500:
This guy is one of the Ipob lunatic.

I am sure he is among one of the fools that was shouting Tinubu has been used and dump before the primary, Tinubu hatred will consume you, go and ask your parents
Shatap and stop littering nairaland with trash. They will soon ban this your moniker same way they banned Jac.kson105 moniker until you start commenting with sense.

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Viscuz: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shatap and stop littering nairaland with trash. They will soon ban this your moniker same way they banned Jac.kson105 moniker until you start commenting with sense.

I don miss you tire grin

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Fahdiga(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Viscuz:

I don miss you tire grin
That guy no wan receive sense in his life. I give up on him.
Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Viscuz: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:

All urchins must be sensible

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by favor914: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Fahdiga a true Ipobian turned Obidient? Sheikh Gumi was 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Fahdiga(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
favor914:
Fahdiga a true Ipobian turned Obidient? Sheikh Gumi was 100% correct.
Just continue licking Buhari's ass. You will never be free from the evil you support. Karma never forgets.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by PrincessofDSS2(f): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
I don’t envy him or anyone rooting for him

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Bugie16: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga, give urchins violence, till they receive sense.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Jack500: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:

It is good to know that I am making your life miserable here angry grin grin

Your tears is sweet

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Fahdiga(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrincessofDSS2:
I don’t envy him or anyone rooting for him
You better be OBIdient before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Fahdiga(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jack500:

It is good to know that I am making your life miserable here angry grin grin

Your tears is sweet
Incoherent gibberish devoid of logic.

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Fahdiga(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bugie16:
Fahdiga, give urchins violence, till they receive sense.
They'll never receive sense. Their brain reasons backwards.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Bugie16: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
They'll never receive sense. Their brain reasons backwards.
Seun has received his own sense. Its either Tinubu urchins bend or they break, by the power of vawulence.
Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by Jack500: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish devoid of logic.

Kill yourself grin grin
Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by maybet081: 1:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Viscuz:
I will be president of the tree
the night bat. Hahaha hahaha.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by techWriter3: 3:11am On Jul 14, 2022
He would definitely thwart politicians , as for politicians Pandora, he is not in the contest
Re: How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi by donziller(m): 3:19am On Jul 14, 2022
DisOBIdient

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us / EXCLUSIVE: Wike Secretly Offers To Work For Tinubu / More Photos Of Youth March For Bola Tinubu In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.