Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? (42655 Views)

Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? / Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures) / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by We4all: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Is the picture a modeling picture?
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Typewriter(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2022
It's so funny how we think, no wonder we are so backward in politics, we are so brainwashed and brainless as a people.

We are clamoring for youths to join politics and make impactful services. But are the first to criticize those that picked up courage to do so. Are we not confused people.
@Funke Akindele practically and virtually grew up on our TV screens. we know so much of her public life, by what we all know she has managed herself and business very well. She stayed out any serious scandals.

We all went to school and we were taught not to judge any book by its cover, we are also taught to seek reliability base on know antecedents to foretell subsequence as in posteriority.

So what do our record books said about this enterprising young woman?
She is a Lawyer (we all know how difficult it is to achieve that degree)
She is a producer (to manage show biz is a very daunting business in terms of cost, contents and managing of cast crew, distribution and other partners of interests) and her movies are all well produced and nothing grossing but trending movies.

She is a successful business woman and so far she is not in any bad book (as a debtor, swindler or broke)

She is was a wife (recently separated or divorced) but no drama or scandal can be found on her part.

She is a mother and no proof of any neglect to her duties as a mother to her kids and step kids.

Pls with these few but serious responsibilities where can we find her wanting? None.

Just that our psychic and our brains had become over washed so that we only see mean old men and women in politics as the real politicians. Wake up collect your money!!! Or they will continue to sell you your rights and you are happy paying. Imagine buying fuel from black market to use your generator to power your house and your business shop or office for months and still pay high estimated PHCN aka NEPA bills without complaints eshock you?
What of bad road damaging your car and police or state traffic agencies like LASTMA CBD, Neighborhood watch arresting you for causing traffic offence.
Imagine you paying school fees regularly and your kids are growing old at home for teachers strikes 4years course turn to 7years, you child graduating at 35years instead of 20 or 21years, not getting jobs because applications are for below 25years candidates only.
And you are forced to provide for 35 old man or lady.
Yet that is the realities of many Nigerians today.

Allow the youths to rule must be our mantra for now
Let's give the excelling youths our support.
Funke Akindele is an amazing and excellent example of a successful youth in politics, support her if you will but don't bring her down without any good reason. I came in peace. But if you prefer them in pieces you will collect wotowoto and old men in politics shall continue to waste your destiny and make sure you pay for your rights as usual. #Emilokan style should sound familiar!!!

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Peacecore: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Skyview01:

Funke Akindele is more qualified than Buhari that APC gave Nigerians.
She will perform better even as a president more than Buhari talkless of a mere deputy governors position.
She has more credibility than the entire APC criminal organization.

Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by EgunMogaji2: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Solidkay:
APC is right to say Funke Akindele has absolutely nothing to offer.
Even in the poster, she's looking clueless,
Like wetin carry me come here lol.

Less than zero to offer.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Peacecore: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Jostoman:
you mean fear fear Lagos APC? LAGOSIAN are about to witness a new Lagos with JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE in 2023.
who dey talk?

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Peacecore: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Shurtman79:
I pity this woman call FUNKE she go hear wein from politicians
I no understand u oo. I hope it's not what I'm thinking sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Kajaard: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Solidkay:
APC is right to say Funke Akindele has absolutely nothing to offer.
Even in the poster, she's looking clueless,
Like wetin carry me come here lol.

Lagos PDP is a joke
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Peacecore: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

Funke is a LAWYER. Now you can take that to the Bank. And even if she's not although I don't see much difference between the two, she has made a name for herself globally. Or isn't that what education is practically about? Going to the law school doesn't guarantee success as a lawyer.
But he can't represent even herself in d court. Probably she sort her self out of the Uni n fail severally in law school shocked

Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Vadese1: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2022
naija4life247:
Two idiots, one poster

If you call Funke idiot, what would you call your self. Is Funke not an achiever . If you are doing well in your life, don't you think Funke had done better among her generations. I have not heard of you in any part of the world. But Funke is a house name. Calling her idiot when you are nobody is simply foolishness of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Lbabyheavens01(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2022
One thing is sure... Love it or leave it.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Akerele44(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2022
muykem:
PDP is not a serious party. We are more concerned about labour party now.

Don't be more concerned about Labour party
Them don talk say they would Labour to death
grin
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Vadese1: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Peacecore:
But he can't represent even herself in d court. Probably she sort her self out of the Uni n fail severally in law school shocked

By your comment, Buhari is far brighter than you .
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by rickyrex(m): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Nah only nigeria where people dey rejoice for foolish politicians but frawn at sensible candidate. Footballer dey rule liberia and comedian dey rule ukrain. Our mumu pass our politicians own

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by opribo(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2022
I guess Tinubu has frustrated this PDP to the point that all the Bode George level have abandoned it for anyhow people. If you win you win.

Do they stand by any chance with Sanwolu.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by IDIOTmoderators: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2022
GboyegaD:
I wish them success. Fayose's son should focus on his life.
If it were APC you will start ranting. Hypocrites!
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Peacecore: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Vadese1:

By your comment, Buhari is far brighter than you .

Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by EgunMogaji2: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2022
Typewriter:
It's so funny how we think, no wonder we are so backward in politics, we are so brainwashed and brainless as a people.

We are clamoring for youths to join politics and make impactful services. But are the first to criticize those that picked up courage to do so. Are we not confused people.
@Funke Akindele practically and virtually grew up on our TV screens. we know so much of her public life, by what we all know she has managed herself and business very well. She stayed out any serious scandals.

We all went to school and we were taught not to judge any book by its cover, we are also taught to seek reliability base on know antecedents to foretell subsequence as in posteriority.

So what do our record books said about this enterprising young woman?
She is a Lawyer (we all know how difficult it is to achieve that degree)
She is a producer (to manage show biz is a very daunting business in terms of cost, contents and managing of cast crew, distribution and other partners of interests) and her movies are all well produced and nothing grossing but trending movies.

She is a successful business woman and so far she is not in any bad book (as a debtor, swindler or broke)

She is was a wife (recently separated or divorced) but no drama or scandal can be found on her part.

She is a mother and no proof of any neglect to her duties as a mother to her kids and step kids.

Pls with these few but serious responsibilities where can we find her wanting? None.

Just that our psychic and our brains had become over washed so that we only see mean old men and women in politics as the real politicians. Wake up collect your money!!! Or they will continue to sell you your rights and you are happy paying. Imagine buying fuel from black market to use your generator to power your house and your business shop or office for months and still pay high estimated PHCN aka NEPA bills without complaints eshock you?
What of bad road damaging your car and police or state traffic agencies like LASTMA CBD, Neighborhood watch arresting you for causing traffic offence.
Imagine you paying school fees regularly and your kids are growing old at home for teachers strikes 4years course turn to 7years, you child graduating at 35years instead of 20 or 21years, not getting jobs because applications are for below 25years candidates only.
And you are forced to provide for 35 old man or lady.
Yet that is the realities of many Nigerians today.

Allow the youths to rule must be our mantra for now
Let's give the excelling youths our support.
Funke Akindele is an amazing and excellent example of a successful youth in politics, support her if you will but don't bring her down without any good reason. I came in peace. But if you prefer them in pieces you will collect wotowoto and old men in politics shall continue to waste your destiny and make sure you pay for your rights as usual. #Emilokan style should sound familiar!!!

We’re in real trouble in this country if this represents how the average voter thinks in Nigeria.

You’re parading a candidate for the position of Governor (screw Deputy position because she needs to be able to step in to do the job of governor if warranted).

Octavio my MaiGuard is qualified too then. He has zero issues with me and the neighborhood, he’s well known and liked by all, no scandal, treats his wife and kids well, etc

To be a governor requires political and or government experience.

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Cajal(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Funke likes Alhaji oooo
From one Alhaji to another
Now to Alhji Jandor
Make I go mecca too maybe she fit port to me make I chop her small
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Prince111111: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

Funke is NOT an idiot and the governorship candidate too doesn't appear like an idiot! Funke is a Lawyer if you don't know. It is wrong to call someone who's generally believed to be LEARNED an idiot. If the politicians had given thought to the recruitment process, Funke and Jandor would have been considered a bam. It is only a sound mind that could have created the Jennifer Television persona! It thus appears that someone else is the Idiot here. I'm not a politician though. May God punish ALL of them.
they are mostly illiterates na
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Prince111111: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Fayoses just talk with their mouth wide opened
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by twosquare(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2022
GboyegaD:
brother.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by kingthreat(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Sincerely their poster looks like a pre-wedding photograph.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Pootle: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2022
PDP na joke this time around
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Tonnierichy(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

Funke is NOT an idiot and the governorship candidate too doesn't appear like an idiot! Funke is a Lawyer if you don't know. It is wrong to call someone who's generally believed to be LEARNED an idiot. If the politicians had given thought to the recruitment process, Funke and Jandor would have been considered a bam. It is only a sound mind that could have created the Jennifer Television persona! It thus appears that someone else is the Idiot here. I'm not a politician though. May God punish ALL of them.
She failed as a lawyer, went into acting and excelled there. That should tell you something Mr smarta*s.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by adeoba2008(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

You are not a lawyer if you do not attend law School. She is a lawyer. Is a member of NBA ?
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by toffyz(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
inoki247:
Na Buhari make people turn election to jokes and different kind of people start to show interest wen dey discover if a clueless and a man with a missing certificate can become a president dem too can du it...

Lol grin
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Besk: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

While I don’t agree with the ‘idiot’ term which I consider to very rude, at the same time that ticket is a very unserious ticket.

I suspect you are either a friend of Funke’s or working with her image/media management team (we kind of know people like that as we are used to seeing them on Nairaland every now and then apparently here to do a job).

Once again there nothing serious about that PDP ticket. Especially coming with all the allegations recently from so many quarters that she’s not as nice as we’ve always thought and that she has behavioural issues, I don’t see the ticket endearing itself to many people out there.

Yes Funke Akindele-Bello has done really well for herself in the movie industry and indeed is an inspiration to many in that area, same cannot be said of her connectivity to the masses. There’s been too much in her personal life and added to all the stories about her alleged aggressiveness, generally not nice and domineering attitude, it is not the best of times to put her forward.

If Jandor had put forward Omotola Jalaade or Genevieve, many people in the APC Lagos HQ will be in re-strategizing mode now.

Note this down, this will be the easiest win for APC in Lagos since 1999.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Allisgud: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2022
This donkey wey carry ekiti election money japa
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by famology(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2022
GboyegaD:

Not son but brother
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by Light78: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Foodqueen:
Looks more like pre wedding photoshoots.

That's how Nigerians kill dreams. Instead of you to see the goodness in them, you people are mocking their photo.

Keep voting bad leaders.

Now I know some Nigerians are cursed

The first thing a sensible person should do is the browse about them to know more about them. You don't know she is a lawyer.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? by dododawa1: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2022
It may be TRUE ooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Cautions APC About Muslim-muslim Ticket / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.