Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter (2541 Views)

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials / Angree Bees Reportedly Stung Wakil The Acclaimed Fulani Warlord In Ibarapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by ELEYIofNigeria: 6:04am On Jul 14, 2022
I have been on Twitter and on my Nairaland trying to see if the two SEUN are the same.

Judging by the way Seun of Nairaland writes, you can tell he is a well composed individual who gives coherent and concise points. He goes futher to even clerify his points sometimes. There is also a certain sense of composure in his posts.

But the Seun on Twitter is a very different personality. He talks like a vehicle trying to ram into a pothole riddled road without much concern. Infact, he tries to drive into two different roads at a single time.
The Seun on Twitter talks like deranged a comedian grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by Jakumo(m): 6:13am On Jul 14, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
I have been on Twitter and on my Nairaland trying to see if the two SEUN are the same.

Judging by the way Seun of Nairaland writes, you can tell he a well composed indivi8and gives coherent and concise points. He goes futher to even clerify his points sometimes. There is also a certain sense of composure in his posts.

But the Seun on Twitter is a very different personality. He talks like a vehicle trying to ram into a pothole riddled road without much concern. Infact, he tries to drive into two different roads at a single time.
The Seun on Twitter talks like deranged comedian grin

Only the man himself can clarify this mystery. Official Spokesman Lala is currently on assignment neutralizing invasive giant African Rock Pythons in the Florida Everglades, but once that vital project has been executed, and The Florida Hoteliers Association has been brought up to speed on the nuances of preparing python dishes for discerning diners, we are confident that Oga Lala will return to Nigeria where he will issue appropriate directives for an official response to be given on this matter.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by adioolayi(m): 6:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Comrade...That street called Twitter, one needs to waka gently...

The Seun there is being careful...make e no enter long rope dragging grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by helinues: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2022
cheesy

Twitter, all the best to those who have been engaging with others there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 14, 2022
This write-up is a piece of trash. Are you saying after the bashings on Twitter where they even blame him for creating a tribal Nairaland forum, Seun Osewa is so dumb not to disown the account. Osewa Seun the owner of Nairaland is the one on Twitter.

14 Likes

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by AlexBells(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Twitter make people dumber but nairaland makes people tribal, Seun could have then summed up as a dumb Tribalist but then nairaland makes people intelligent unlike those IQ diminishing space of facebook and Twitter. There are more evil genius on nairaland but there more fools on twitter.

The fools on twitter are more vocal while the intelligent ones are more reserved, Seon on Twitter is more like Reno just speaking on every issue to make himself feel important, he ought to listen more to the evil genius on his own platform, but he seem to be covered with inferiority complex that he speaks more on Twitter, I think that's intelligent decision as his vocality on nairaland could have threatened the platform.

He definitely needs some foolish space to exhibit that part of him, on nairaland however, he is an intelligent Tribalist, so you are right the two Seun are different, he has multi personality, on nairaland he's an intelligent Tribalist on Twitter he is vocal fool.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by arzizhy: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

Judging by the way Seun of Nairaland writes, you can tell he a well composed indivi8and gives coherent and concise points. He goes futher to even clerify his points sometimes. There is also a certain sense of composure in his posts.

Because it requires certain level of intellect to interact on Twitter, which is not needed here on nairaland. Your Nairaland Seun is like the proverbial one eyed man in the city of the blind.

6 Likes

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by LibertyRep: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Very well observed.
It appears two different persons run the two accounts.
Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by ahnie: 7:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Booking space
Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by helinues: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2022
adioolayi:
Comrade...That street called Twitter, one needs to waka gently...

The Seun there is being careful...make e no enter long rope dragging grin grin grin

The coordinated attack there most especially from the page of those who are opposing your opinion is far more than witch hunting.

They won't allow you to say peem, the main discussion, they wouod derail from it, the rest would be blackmailing and emotional taunting.

Chai, God bless NL mods wey no dey gba igba kugba.

That boy David Hundeyin abi na Hunponu wey dey run his mouth on Twitter, I am inviting him to engage on this forum just for 2 days , mods don't need to get involved, they should just allow us to handle him Intellectually, ko ni SE iru e mo

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2022
This is man that made suen confused.

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by DesChyko: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Twitter is not healthy for him. He's been dissected for having differing opinions when Obi was accused 'without' credible sources/references and when Tinubu was accused with credible sources/references.

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Its the same person.

The only difference is that the Seun on twitter is a tribal bigot while the Seun on Nairaland is a religious bigot.

8 Likes

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by Ttalk: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2022
AlexBells:
Twitter make people dumber but nairaland makes people tribal, Seun could have then summed up as a dumb Tribalist but then nairaland makes people intelligent unlike those IQ diminishing space of facebook and Twitter. There are more evil genius on nairaland but there more fools on twitter.

The fools on twitter are more vocal while the intelligent ones are more reserved, Seon on Twitter is more like Reno just speaking on every issue to make himself feel important, he ought to listen more to the evil genius on his own platform, but he seem to be covered with inferiority complex that he speaks more on Twitter, I think that's intelligent decision as his vocality on nairaland could have threatened the platform.

[b]He definitely needs some foolish space to exhibit that part of him, [/b]on nairaland however, he is an intelligent Tribalist, so you are right the two Seun are different, he has multi personality, on nairaland he's an intelligent Tribalist on Twitter he is vocal fool.

I no dey understand how you dey write I swear. He needs a foolish space abi he needs a space to exhibit his foolishness.

If you want to yab, go ahead and yab, nobody would kill you

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by YorubaSlur: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

You yourself, do you sound the same on Nairaland and twitter? These are different platforms with different vibes
Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by Mide1data: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2022
AlexBells:

however on nairaland he's an intelligent Tribalist on Twitter he is vocal fool.

Chaiiii, so to summarize everything we can say he is a.......

......... Intelligent Foolish Vocal tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by AlexBells(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Ttalk:

I no dey understand how you dey write I swear. He needs a foolish space abi he needs a space to exhibit his foolishness.

If you want to yab, go ahead and yab, nobody would kill you
Everyone needs a foolish space to unwind from time to time, twitter is his foolish space where he exhibits that aspect of him, while nairaland, he wouldn't want to rattle feathers, many people will leave Nairaland if he exudes such foolish bitterness here.
Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by CarlosTheJackal: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

The coordinated attack there most especially from the page of those who are opposing your opinion is far more than witch hunting.

They won't allow you to say peem, the main discussion, they wouod derail from it, the rest would be blackmailing and emotional taunting.

That boy David Hundeyin abi na Hunponu wey dey run his mouth on Twitter, I am inviting him to engage on this forum just for 2 days , mods don't need to get involved, they should just allow us to handle him Intellectually, ko ni SE iru e mo
You are inviting David Hundeyin to Nairaland grin

You are a clown.

David Hundeyin was one of the early members of Nairaland when symbian phones was being used to browse Nairaland.

Naptu2 abeg give our boy history lesson.

Nairaland is below the bottom when it compares Twitter.

How many political actors or world leaders are on Nairaland for a starters guide to schooling you

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by CarlosTheJackal: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

I need to screenshot this and send it to my group.

Sorry you don't know how serious persons view Nairaland grin

Boy you made me laugh so hard

Boy you are a clown

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by helinues: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
CarlosTheJackal:
I need to screenshot this and send it to my group.

Sorry you don't know how serious persons view Nairaland grin

Boy you made me laugh so hard

Boy you are a clown

Experience as an admin of a group.

The brands are out there

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by helinues: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2022
CarlosTheJackal:
You are inviting David Hundeyin to Nairaland grin

You are a clown.

David Hundeyin was one of the early members of Nairaland when symbian phones was being used to browse Nairaland.

Naptu2 abeg give our boy history lesson.

Nairaland is below the bottom when it compares Twitter.

How many political actors or world leaders are on Nairaland for a starters guide to schooling you

That was then, the game has been changed .

He should come and run his mouth here. We go proof to him that Sisi Quadri or KieKie na learner

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by Enyimbafc: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

He should come and run his mouth here. We go proof to him that Sisi Quadri or KieKie na learner
Send us your CV,there is an open vacancy now.
Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by Bizibi(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

mtcheeeeew
Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by helinues: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Send us your CV,there is an open vacancy now.

Na on Twitter and other social media una go fit bully people no be for here

When did I tell you I am looking for a job.

We don't work for people except on contract, people work for us instead.

Una go dey use na present condition to be judging others

Oshisco

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by CarlosTheJackal: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

You take yourself too serious, if I tell you my old moniker here, you will go down and bow.

I've allow you toddlers to make a mess of this bin because the stench here might be just what you are made for
Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by CarlosTheJackal: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Oshisco
Do you know Twitter that has more following is moderated better than Nairaland?

Post any hate speech or tribal or religious trash and see your account locked out.

You rate yourself so high that a plateaux looks like a mountain to you

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by helinues: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2022
CarlosTheJackal:
You take yourself too serious, if I tell you my old moniker here, you will go down and bow.

I've allow you toddlers to make a mess of this bin because the stench here might be just what you are made for

Your old moniker yet you have refused to act like an old member.

And someone told you this is also my first moniker on NL?

I have been on social media since the time of hi5, myspace, tagged. Infact, the first set of media pages in Nigeria are Hope for Nigeria, information Nigeria which is now naij. Before the likes of scan news, Isiaka whatever and Mayegun and co.

Rain don dey beat vulture no be today oo

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by helinues: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2022
CarlosTheJackal:
Do you know Twitter that has more following is moderated better than Nairaland?

Post any hate speech or tribal or religious trash and see your account locked out.

You rate yourself so high that a plateaux looks like a mountain to you

That is NO. Cos of the volumes of reporting comments, Twitter can only do little same as Facebook.

The admin of the page has more power to moderate a group.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by Enyimbafc: 9:25am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Oshisco
I will advise you to send us your CV,cos this job will really change your life for good if you get it.
Re: The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

With the way you say thousands of things in a day with zero of sense?

I tire o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Consultation Visit To Emir Of Zaria / Sokoto Obedients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party / Sabinus Is The Comedian Use Tinubu Logo To On His Tweet For Pele-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.