Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

None Of Top Three Presidential Candidates Deserve The Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / None Of Top Three Presidential Candidates Deserve The Seat (276 Views)

FG To Sell Three Presidential Jets / Non Of The 3 Candidates Deserve A Single Nigerian Vote / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

None Of Top Three Presidential Candidates Deserve The Seat by olawalepopoola: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2022
The top three candidates for the exalted seat of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023: Tinubu (APC), Atiku (PDP) and Obi (LP) deserves our votes especially from the south.
My justifications:
1. Tinubu/Shetima: As much as these candidates are presented to the public by the ruling party (APC), the Moslem/Moslem ticket destroys it. Although it is a Yoruba/Kanuri combo.
2. Atiku/Okowa: This combo is dangerous. Fulani at the hems of affairs is no. Fulanization of Nigeria cannot be supported. A Fulani is a Fulani no matter how educated they may be.
3. Obi/Datti: The choice of a Fulani of Mauritania origin as a Deputy to Obi is a negative sign that Obi may not be the right choice. A Fulani is a no for now in Nigeria.
My question is:
Are there no other credible candidates from other parties? Why these three?
Re: None Of Top Three Presidential Candidates Deserve The Seat by helinues: 7:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Where is your poster for the position?
Re: None Of Top Three Presidential Candidates Deserve The Seat by skywalker240(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2022
olawalepopoola:
The top three candidates for the exalted seat of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023: Tinubu (APC), Atiku (PDP) and Obi (LP) deserves our votes especially from the south.
My justifications:
1. Tinubu/Shetima: As much as these candidates are presented to the public by the ruling party (APC), the Moslem/Moslem ticket destroys it. Although it is a Yoruba/Kanuri combo.
2. Atiku/Okowa: This combo is dangerous. Fulani at the hems of affairs is no. Fulanization of Nigeria cannot be supported. A Fulani is a Fulani no matter how educated they may be.
3. Obi/Datti: The choice of a Fulani of Mauritania origin as a Deputy to Obi is a negative sign that Obi may not be the right choice. A Fulani is a no for now in Nigeria.
My question is:
Datti is a Fulani okay

Is Datti the number one Man

Peter Obi matches all sphere's
Re: None Of Top Three Presidential Candidates Deserve The Seat by DMerciful(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Where is Obama from? Was he president of the greatest country on earth or not?
olawalepopoola:
My justifications:
My question is:

(1) (Reply)

Watch Livestream Of Osun Governorship Election / Prophet Isa El-buba On Apc's/ Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Osun: APC Working With INEC Officials To Tamper With Election Materials, Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.