Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Non Of The 3 Candidates Deserve A Single Nigerian Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non Of The 3 Candidates Deserve A Single Nigerian Vote (353 Views)

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? / 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates / Why Would Any Right Thinking Nigerian Vote This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Of The 3 Candidates Deserve A Single Nigerian Vote by MonthlySalary: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
I have given this thought a deep breath. Non of the 3 popular candidates vying for the Nigerian Presidential election deserves a single vote from Nigerians.

But what do I know, Nigerians deserve the kind of options they get as a leader. The average Nigerian is unkind and looking for an avenue to do evil/cheat and even outdo his fellow Nigerian in doing evil. Always selfish and taking advantage of situations that results in negative impacts... Look

A situation that Nigerians are supposed to use to help each other, they will rather look for an avenue to bring you down.

Nigerians are divided by tribal lines, divided by religious beliefs, divided by political affiliations and I don't see any reasonable solution to this anytime soon. Nigerians, Set of corrupt people. They will close eyes to the misdeed of their tribe's men and even promote their corruption.

Nonetheless, I must admit, there are kind and loving Nigerians who deserve better. Nigerians who have seen what a "better Nigeria" should look like.

On 25th, remember you deserve what you get
Re: Non Of The 3 Candidates Deserve A Single Nigerian Vote by Softmirror: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
undecided
Re: Non Of The 3 Candidates Deserve A Single Nigerian Vote by Reinamaria(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Op, remove the log from your eyes first.
Mr self-righteous.
Re: Non Of The 3 Candidates Deserve A Single Nigerian Vote by OmegaAutos: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
MonthlySalary:
I have given this thought a deep breath. Non of the 3 popular candidates vying for the Nigerian Presidential election deserves a single vote from Nigerians.

But what do I know, Nigerians deserve the kind of options they get as a leader. The average Nigerian is unkind and looking for an avenue to do evil/cheat and even outdo his fellow Nigerian in doing evil. Always selfish and taking advantage of situations that results in negative impacts... Look

A situation that Nigerians are supposed to use to help each other, they will rather look for an avenue to bring you down.

Nigerians are divided by tribal lines, divided by religious beliefs, divided by political affiliations and I don't see any reasonable solution to this anytime soon. Nigerians, Set of corrupt people. They will close eyes to the misdeed of their tribe's men and even promote their corruption.

Nonetheless, I must admit, there are kind and loving Nigerians who deserve better. Nigerians who have seen what a "better Nigeria" should look like.

God bless you for this unbiased and balanced view.... Larger percentage of Nigerians are fools(sorry to say) they have very short memory and won't ask right questions from their representatives or leaders

1 Like

Re: Non Of The 3 Candidates Deserve A Single Nigerian Vote by MonthlySalary: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinamaria:
Op, remove the log from your eyes first.
Mr self-righteous.
take several seats abeg
Re: Non Of The 3 Candidates Deserve A Single Nigerian Vote by tommy589(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
MonthlySalary:

It has been long I stopped expecting any politician to make any meaningful changes in my life.Not relying on empty promises, I put extra effort when I know I won't get constant electricity,water,subsidised education etc.
Providing this won't still exempt me from paying compulsory tax on the little I make,the beverages and other goods I buy. It's a win win situation for them,they get free food,free house,free transportation,free Medicare etc on our collective sweat.
If you are sincere in helping me,use your billions in charity work not on campaign
Re: Non Of The 3 Candidates Deserve A Single Nigerian Vote by MonthlySalary: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2023
nedekid good morning.
Re: Non Of The 3 Candidates Deserve A Single Nigerian Vote by nedekid: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2023
MonthlySalary:
nedekid good morning.
Morning Bros.
How's the family

(1) (Reply)

Polls: Bishop David Abioye Urges Nigerians To Vote For Minority Group (video) / Why Nigerians Call Black Americans Akatas / The Budgit's Civichive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.