Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Atiku Returns From Vacation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Returns From Vacation (36969 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by Musauzor(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bola Tinubu is banking on the Northern Governors for votes from the North. I dey laff for Swahili. So the North will ditch Atiku for Tinubu. Anyway, I'm OBIdient but Atiku will be declared the winner of the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by Fahdiga(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
joepepsy:
Atiku is not cumming again,make God help una for that country.
Which country you dey?
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by 5thcolm(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Suffer never tire naija people. Still don't understand why anyone will think to vote in this people.
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by TinubuNG: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Shame on you for calling Jesus and throwing away justice and equity by supporting the demonic muslim muslim ticket.
May posterity judge you in like manner.

Tinubu, Buhari and APC has failed humanity and God.
A man that want to employ 50million of your type and feed them with agbado and cassava.
Recieve more sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by Obidient4life2: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
ur eye will soon clear........
Na your own eye go clear
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by Obidient4life2: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Wake up from your slumbering

grin grin grin
They have left you.
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by ufotunang: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Instead of him to be at Osun state helping in campaigning for the PDP governorship candidate..he was enjoying himself in Dubai... nawaoooo...and this is the type of person you want to elect as your president... Atiku is full of pride and ego
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by ufotunang: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Dubai based presidential candidate

Dubai people go vote for you
... instead of him to be at Osun state campaigning for the PDP governorship candidate..he was enjoying himself in Dubai... nawaoooo
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by Honjoshy4u: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
TinubuNG:
Recieve more sense in Jesus name

May God have mercy on you because you are irredeemable already

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by TheGift: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You see how you be After 4 years? Na for abroad he take contest Primaries? By the way, he went schooling and he came back with another certificate unlike your Tinubu that wen to France for health care and still can't raise flag........
Tinubu like his boss Buhari don't have certificate that is why they don't value ASSU

stop with the assumptions. I am not a Tinubu supporter.

I said ALMOST 4 years cos Atiku has been outside most of the time between the last elections and recent times. He came in for primaries then jetted back out. He has been more of a visitor to Nigeria. If you have any facts to the contrary share it, without jumping to conclusions and including other matters, like I am a BAT supporter. Ok?
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by Honjoshy4u: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
TheGift:

stop with the assumptions. I am not a Tinubu supporter.

I said ALMOST 4 years cos Atiku has been outside most of the time between the last elections and recent times. He came in for primaries then jetted back out. He has been more of a visitor to Nigeria. If you have any facts to the contrary share it, without jumping to conclusions and including other matters, like I am a BAT supporter. Ok?

You sound like a 'Bat' supporter or APC. He has been in school Oga. He graduated and wanted to pick his certificate.
A man that loves schooling... That is why he invested heavily school, unlike Tinubu without certificate that is incoherent.... A man that want to feed 50 million youth with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri.

Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by TheGift: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You sound like a 'Bat' supporter or APC. He has been in school Oga. He graduated and wanted to pick his certificate.
A man that loves schooling... That is why he invested heavily school, unlike Tinubu without certificate that is incoherent.... A man that want to feed 50 million youth with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri.

And ,You sound like someone who jumps to conclusions hastily.

Meanwhile, you say He has been in school- even in the heat of Covid, when many schools went remote? Ok ooo.
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by joepepsy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Swiss but currently in spain for vacation.
Fahdiga:
Which country you dey?
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by Fahdiga(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
joepepsy:
Swiss but currently in spain for vacation.
Alright bro. You are enjoying yourself in a first world country. Good luck.
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by Wwwq: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good for him
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by Tflesk: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dubai based presidential candidate

Dubai people go vote for you
Re: Atiku Returns From Vacation by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Atiku lives abroad.

He comes to Nigeria on vacation.

Learn to note the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.