Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France (28892 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Atiku Returns From Vacation / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by oshozondii: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2022

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by Corridon: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Atiku the runaway Cameroonian should be contesting against Paul Biya and not in Nigeria election. He still looks frail and sick. Obi remains the undisputed choice of Nigerians.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by taylor88(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
When I see some Nigerians saying I’ve the right to vote a candidate of my choice omo I go wan crase

Oga that your brain dead candidate of a choice is not going to affect only you when things go wrong it will affect everyone that’s why I keep shouting vote Peter Obi

No go vote rubbish for North finish come back Lagos dey beg me money with plastic plate

I’m tired of shouting Vote Peter Obi I go begin use koboko and 2by2

186 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by herkeem: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by silvoclaira: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alright ...which one is next to travel?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by Coolguy34(m): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
smiley
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is supposed to be news?!!... I just don't get!

The last time a serial loser became President in Nigeria, the nation suffered and is still suffering terribly!

We can't afford to repeat this process with another serial loser from the same region for that matter! No na!!!

32 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by JoshTim: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
After they resuscitated this Aboki, he is now back in Nigeria. BAT2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by Kitotechsonotwe: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
K

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by MasterJayJay: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku always going abroad to recharge their bodies.

134 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Atifkwu don come again

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by SPAMBOX7: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nigeria's future leaders. Na people wey Nigerians wan make their next President be this. Plus that athiefwaju. OK grin

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by Houseofglam7(f): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
undecided
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by weljewel: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thank you Most Holy God for victory victorious

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by sofeo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by Olojuobinrin(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Make una tell am sey , Wike don decamp
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by Jflex07(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
How is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by gaby(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alibaba and him 40 thieving clowns..

Dem don dey package am to dress like youngie now....when e become President now na back to default settings with him parachute...

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by optimistD(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
This man and Tinubu should be at home enjoying their stolen wealth. Thieves

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by Menclothing: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is Nigeria
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by Villa12(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
When I see some Nigerians saying I’ve the right to vote a candidate of my choice omo I go wan crase

Oga that your brain dead candidate of a choice is not going to affect only you when things go wrong it will affect everyone that’s why I keep shouting vote Peter Obi

No go vote rubbish for North finish come back Lagos dey beg me money with plastic plate
Tinubu is your next president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by Ckonnet: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Huh
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by jubrilELsudan: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
HE NO EVEN SEND THAT MELAYE BOY......ATIKU JUST DEY THERE DEY YARN WITH HIM MAIN GEE

MELAYE JUST BE LIKE HOUSE BOY WEY DEM JUST CARRY CUM CITY

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by jaxxy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
No more old corrupt cargoes. Apc and pdp will be sent to political oblivion come 2023.

By God's grace these political hyenas and vultures will never come near our national treasury and collective patrimony again.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by frank14011991(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Atiku the waziri of Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by sukkot: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:

sowore is better than obi and younger

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France by 989900: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Old age can't be cheated -- rest easy, Oh corrupt one.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu / SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket / Dalung Celebrates Sadiq Popoola's Birthday At The Olympics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.