Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) (47082 Views)

Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures / Dispatch Rider Thrills Motorists On 3rd Mainland Bridge: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2022
PointZerom:
angry
We appreciate this but...
We cannot be DECEIVED by this 6km bridge.

OBIdiently vote for me and you will see the different.

You’re never satisfied! You’ve turned this Obidient thing into ipob agitation and that’s beginning to irritate me angry angry

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2022
prince3009:

Point of correction, it was never a project by Muhammadu Buhari!

It was a brainchild of GEJ which his administration paid the contractors to handle just before Buhari was sElected into office.

Let's state facts the way they truly are!
for your information, it wasn't gej initiative but a project that has been envisioned even before obj 1999 administration. only successive government has being cashing in and out of this project (even gej) milking the nation and putting Nigerians in the south east through untold hardship.

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Reality3080:
Have u ever for once wondered y unknown gunmen siege fire lately?

Their financier n members are now focused on plan B which is to get the presidency

Ever wondered why people who call our country a zoo now believe they can get d best president for us?

It’s just like your worst enemy telling u he has d best meal for u

Nigerians use your head ooo

Oh bro so you too you get their trick? I only pity those fools who failed to realised what you have just said. I had known these since infact one of the harden hater of Nigeria who hate anything Nigeria, who called Nigeria all sorts of names and a good financier of ipig here in Abj is now same guy financing obi online miscreants.

We met yesterday somewhere here in Abj and I had a talk with him and asked him so you are Nigerian now no longer Biafra or nothing? He just went mute and the next thing is he went aggressive but he knows he can do nada to me he knows that himself.

Bro to be sincere with you 95.5% of obishit are ipigs and are same people who claimed they are not Nigerians then why seeking for presidency? Why not stick to your agitation? Why do you now suddenly love Zoo?

I know them because they are my people the way the North can easily identify terrorist, bsndit and fula herds killers among them same way anyone from SE can identify those motherfuckers.

Obi should come back 2031 or 2039 if he is serious as a Nigerian.

No one can fool me in the name of tribe or religion sentiment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2022
So all these pictures are second nija bring pictures
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Bigheart042(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Pls don't vote in tinubu...that man doesn't mean well for Nigeria
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by sehin79(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2022
give it to Buhari on infrastructure but security is clearly shambles..... but i still believe in the APC continuity
BAT is next....

2 Likes

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by TrackerXL: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Dead brain Igbo you want the project to be rush so it can turn out like the attached that the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi looted Anambra to death to build.

AntonVince:
It's election season and the "2nd Niger Bridge" again comes to the fore.
The satanic Janjaweedal party is all-out again to hoodwink gullible Nigerians with lies.

For how long will this project remain in an "ongoing" status?

PointZerom:
angry

Otunbakayce:
These fools again! Is it your father's that will pay the tolls on a PPP bridge and road project that you are trying so hard to tag as buhari project?
Bastards. The owner of this forum is a shameless fool working for drug Baron tinubu.

Eni Kure see!
abobote:
The Buhari only project in the entire South East, for 8yrs is not even moving forward.

Useless president

2 Likes

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by onuman: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1547504459303075841?t=D9H8fi223VVsAlWmlMrBZw&s=19
Much ado about a thin narrow bridge. Where is the railway originally designed to be attached to the bridge?
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Emperor5(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2022
I guess no progress here bcoz this bridge have been in this stage for so long
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Gkay1(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Jonathan started that project not Buhari.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by tfelicityk(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Congratulations to the road users and Nigerians...
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2022
This is what marginalization looks like according to those ignorant IPOB followers.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by PointZerom: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2022
TrackerXL:
Dead brain Igbo you want the project to be rush so it can turn out like the attached that the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi looted Anambra to death to build.

Your fada is the dead brain here.

Let this enter your brain

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Eddygourdo(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2022
This project has taken too long than it should. Saw something now, hope it's not that our dear Lagos-Ibadan express way is about to get a TOLL-GATE, anybody with tangible information should clear me please...
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Eddygourdo(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2022
TrackerXL:

please post his nudes if you can get it. We must vote for him.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Light78: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Realist12:
Buhari tried on this, but hopefully they'd give him the credit. Y'all can see traces of Lagos systems in the project by Fashola. Tolling of Road is the next approach to getting quality and maintainable road infrastructure.

What are his duties as a president?

Why are you guys like this?

You are glorifying incompetence. All past leaders are incompetent. Nigeria has the money to build roads and tackle security.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by PointZerom: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2022
hopexter:

You’re never satisfied! You’ve turned this Obidient thing into ipob agitation and that’s beginning to irritate me angry angry

Maybe your northern and Western brothers are satisfied hence their refusal to rule NIGERIA.

Amadioha kee you there.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by wolebest: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2022
This game is a sure win for

Buhari and APC (1) vs IPOB and PDP (0)

This project is a done deal, shame to naysayers.

Governor Soludo is already planning how to build on the economic benefits of the bridge.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2022
b5ive:
Nice view. Slow n steady progress.

It is more slow than steady, lol.

Q: Why does it take country as rich as Nigeria that long to build a bridge?
A: Because thieving motherbleeper polithiefcians take way too much and construction companies do not work for free.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Godispeace: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Children of hate from that ipob/esn region, always senseless grin grin grin grin
PointZerom:
angry

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Godispeace: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
ediotic kids , ignoramus fool , u have smart phone u cant even use it , oponu , google Buhari projects in south east and see enough , bast ad !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
abobote:
The Buhari only project in the entire South East, for 8yrs is not even moving forward.

Useless president

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Godispeace: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2022
what a brainless kid shocked shocked shocked
Otunbakayce:
These fools again! Is it your father's that will pay the tolls on a PPP bridge and road project that you are trying so hard to tag as buhari project?
Bastards. The owner of this forum is a shameless fool working for drug Baron tinubu.

Eni Kure see!
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by obailala(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Omo.. The brindge don stand gidigba!!
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by omokab: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2022
prince3009:

It was a brainchild of GEJ which his administration paid the contractors to handle just before Buhari was sElected into office.

you are saying rubbish and you are still saying, let say the fact. Where is the fact in what you are saying ? God help us in this country o.

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by agadez007(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2022
The same bridge we done dey hear of since 2015,Even if na skyscrapers then dey build self,e never take this long
Shiiooo

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2022
prince3009:

No , it was a project by Obasanjo
Obasanjo was the main brain behind it

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2022
TrackerXL:

Cry till tomorrow , Obi will be your next president , start dealing with it

It's for your own good and your kids in future

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by eburuu: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Njiiboota:
Great
unbilable so na una give this musicia ;Dn job grin
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Mikolo70(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2022
remsonik:
Naijaaaaa...... I Sha pray the project is completed before buhari steps out of power in 2023. I trust Peter Obi to even beautify this one and make it a good sight to behold for every Nigerian.
Like he beautify all roads in Anambla... Bunch of ingrates!

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Mikolo70(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
majamajic:

Cry till tomorrow , Obi will be your next president , start dealing with it

It's for your own good and your kids in future
This clowns again... Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Diligence: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Those toll gates are for who and what?

With all the trillions of dollars made from both SouthEast and SouthSouth, you still want to tax the people of SS & SE!?!?

Go to Both and see kilometres of Roads and Bridges constructed without even a single too gate!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights / Man Flaunts Cash Before Buying New Car,Crashes It In A Building A Day After.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.