Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. (924 Views)

Where To Pick My Aliexpress Order After Shipping / All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. / How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by rpltoyinbo(f): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Come at me with it, I am a seasoned business woman and I am bursting with investment ideas.

Anyone can also drop in to share their expertise, let's help each other make lots of money this year.
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by Hardetwotwo: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
What business can I do with 200k?
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by free2ryhme: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
rpltoyinbo:
Come at me with it, I am a seasoned business woman and I am bursting with investment ideas.

Anyone can also drop in to share their expertise, let's help each other make lots of money this year.

you have not executed the business idea but you hoping to make a lot of money

entrepreneur Nigeria is dead
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hardetwotwo:
What business can I do with 200k?

dear answer this question, waiting with anticipation

1 Like

Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by frixie: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Have 20k and need good business idea.

1 Like

Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by gametalk: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
50k available
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by rpltoyinbo(f): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
free2ryhme:

you have not executed the business idea but you hoping to make a lot of money

entrepreneur Nigeria is dead
I am already very successful at something else so I don't need to dable into other businesses.
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by free2ryhme: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
rpltoyinbo:
I am already very successful at something else so I don't need to dable into other businesses.

read the comment again
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by rpltoyinbo(f): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Please guys indicate if you need online or offline business ideas.
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by rpltoyinbo(f): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
free2ryhme:

read the comment again
Still don't get your point.
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by Mission2prosper: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
rpltoyinbo:
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by Hardetwotwo: 12:40am On Feb 06, 2018
rpltoyinbo:

I need both please.
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by shakol91(m): 1:33am On Feb 06, 2018
@rpltoyinbo, Give biz idea of 1-2M with 5yrs of ROI. I'm really serious.
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by rpltoyinbo(f): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2018
shakol91:
@rpltoyinbo, Give biz idea of 1-2M with 5yrs of ROI. I'm really serious.

5 years!? You have a lot of options.
For the more risky investments(brings higher returns)

-cryptocurrency

- stocks of companies that deal in products that have been tipped to become the next big thing. e.g Tesla and their electric cars, companies that sell clean energy etc. Doing this from Nigeria is a bit complicated but not impossible. I know because I do it.

There a couple more but I know if I list them, and you do them and lose your money, you would blame me in the end.

For the less risky ones
-Go to a newly established tertiary institution(there wont be a lot of competition at the start)and set up 4-5 gas shops, the idea is to dominate the market and discourage new people from starting their own shops because they'd feel the market is saturated. This might look silly to you but this is what companies like Walmart do, over saturating the market, trust me in a business with such a low cost to begin there would be a lot of people who would see your profits and would want to get in.

-private labeling business(see the link on my signature)

-start a website trading currencies. 5 years is a lot of time to position yourself for you to start pulling in millions per annum

-exporting. You always here it in the news how Nigeria exports raw materials only to buy back finished products from the same people they sold these raw materials to at a higher price. The people sending this raw materials overseas are people like you and me. Many don't even have farms for those that export agricultural produce, they just act like middlemen and the financial compensation is good.
Re: Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. by shakol91(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
rpltoyinbo:

5 years!? You have a lot of options.
For the more risky investments(brings higher returns)

-cryptocurrency

- stocks of companies that deal in products that have been tipped to become the next big thing. e.g Tesla and their electric cars, companies that sell clean energy etc. Doing this from Nigeria is a bit complicated but not impossible. I know because I do it.

There a couple more but I know if I list them, and you do them and lose your money, you would blame me in the end.

For the less risky ones
-Go to a newly established tertiary institution(there wont be a lot of competition at the start)and set up 4-5 gas shops, the idea is to dominate the market and discourage new people from starting their own shops because they'd feel the market is saturated. This might look silly to you but this is what companies like Walmart do, over saturating the market, trust me in a business with such a low cost to begin there would be a lot of people who would see your profits and would want to get in.

-private labeling business(see the link on my signature)

-start a website trading currencies. 5 years is a lot of time to position yourself for you to start pulling in millions per annum

-exporting. You always here it in the news how Nigeria exports raw materials only to buy back finished products from the same people they sold these raw materials to at a higher price. The people sending this raw materials overseas are people like you and me. Many don't even have farms for those that export agricultural produce, they just act like middlemen and the financial compensation is good.
Thanks for taking your time to reply my post. I will get back to you ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Coconut Charcoal In Large Quantity / Advice Needed On This Issue, Need Urgent Answers / Quality Polo Shirt At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.