Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. (2066 Views)

Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) / I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by dignity33: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
APC have started sharing garri and Rice in Osun state ahead of Saturday Gubernatorial Election .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBNVHspfHmw
Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by EgbonOyedele: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
yelebe mazlems sha

2 Likes

Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by Zionmdde: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
That's the only strategy apc has now
That's Tinubu's idea of leadership
That's where their whole confidence of winning election lies.
If they bribe electorates and succeed That's their business am very happy I know some people who will never stoop so low to be bribed
They are people who will vote for their conscience
Who are ready to do their little parts to ensure this calamity of a government is brought to an end

They are Obidient to the call to resuscitate this nation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by PlayerMeji: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
If you no get MONEY, hide your FACE!
tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by Goddey18(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
I'm not surprised, is their trademark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by thesicilian: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Goddey18:
I'm not surprised, is their trademark.
It is every politician's strategy in low income areas.

Unfortunately even some of those who are smart enough to realise they're selling their destinies for cups of rice and beans still have no choice but accept because extreme poverty makes a bird in hand worth two in the bush.
Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by Blackfire(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Only a yoruba man has the ability to bow down to you while praising you and at the same time ... fart in disgust to your presence

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
tongue
which money? Who wan give una money Go? Go and collect ur garri and rice or agbado and cassava grin

1 Like

Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by Godoverevery: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
which money? Who wan give una money Go? Go and collect ur garri and rice or agbado and cassava grin

Didn't we see some people collect kerosene 1 bottle from una side??

1 Like

Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by micronut(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Haaa. See my people ooo. Osun people ẹ kú iroju. Lol. This election won't be different from that of Èkìtì, with massive vote selling and buying. We are seeing this already with this patronage and appeal with stomach infrastructure.

By the way. I sell Jikokoa O burn Charcoal Stoves in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan and Osun. See my Signature to order yours.
Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by Reality3080: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zionmdde:
That's the only strategy apc has now
That's Tinubu's idea of leadership
That's where their whole confidence of winning election lies.
If they bribe electorates and succeed That's their business am very happy I know some people who will never stoop so low to be bribed
They are people who will vote for their conscience
Who are ready to do their little parts to ensure this calamity of a government is brought to an end

They are Obidient to the call to resuscitate this nation
what about this?

Na your mothers for igbo land b dat ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by sukar886: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
tongue
Even in ur next world , u no go smell obi for money , poverty have eating u up
Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by PlayerMeji: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
I can see this is what you people have turned to...cursing pple upandan

When prayers didn't work for you, you think curses will work for you??

In this world and in your next life, you and your generation no go smell money, you will never know what enjoyment is! Suffering shall be your companion forever in Jesus name!

sukar886:

Even in ur next world , u no go smell obi for money , poverty have eating u up
Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by Aboks(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Blackfire:
Only a yoruba man has the ability to bow down to you while praising you and at the same time ... fart in disgust to your presence

grin

LWKMD

Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by Aboks(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu sharing amala & ewa

hunger in the land
afonja i hail ooo
Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by buksarki: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
That party called APC is out to destroy Nigeria
Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Aboks:
Tinubu sharing amala & ewa

hunger in the land

afonja i hail ooo

Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by IgweOfNnewi: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
better than #400 and can malt in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by Googledotcom: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
They make you poor so they can give you crumbs to vote them and suffer for many more years.

Nigerians be wise.
Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by abobote: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
PDP should start sharing as well.
Na who chop belleful de get strength go vote for election
Re: APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. by Eddygourdo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
dignity33:
APC have started sharing garri and Rice in Osun state ahead of Saturday Gubernatorial Election .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBNVHspfHmw
alot of poverty in south west. Yet they said Tinubu developed them. Anyway this is why Nigeria will never be good. The people enjoy suffering.

We don't deserve peter obi. Nigerians need to suffer more

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi / Tinubu To Appear Live On Channels? / See The Crowd Ordinary APC National Women Leader Pulled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.