Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) (1297 Views)

APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Icart: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ydzJpOd1Lo

Some members of Labour Party was seen with a bus, with the logo of the Labour Party, at 1st gate in Ikeja Lagos, sharing packs of Garri to people who were queuing up.
A party who said they don't give shishi is now sharing garri.

Is this Not vote buying by a a Labour Party presidential candidate who claim to be different from others

This has reminded me when Abia State governor, Okezie Ikpeazu was sharing Kerosene few days to election in Abia State

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Naira20: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Let them share it o

Before BATstards will weaponize their lack.

Remember to tell them not to sell their APV sowi PVCs.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by oyebanji44: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Chop and clean mouth.... grin grin

I won't lie l have collected mine.

Obi thinks Yoruba people are fools just like his own people. .. cheesy

Imagine , a foolish man like him thinking he would win tinubu in Lagos cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by BATified2023: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Labour Party can do it n they don’t see big deal about it but it mustn’t b tinubu else d world will end

That’s d hypocrisy of d Igbo party, blame people for same thing u derive joy in doing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by taylor88(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Naira20: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2023
Although I have always known you to be stupid but try to shock us a little na.

LP is doing what APC is supposed to be doing.
If people are not hungry, why would garri be a need?

BATified2023:
Labour Party can do it n they don’t see big deal about it but it mustn’t b tinubu else d world will end

That’s d hypocrisy of d Igbo party, blame people for same thing u derive joy in doing

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by copyrites: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2023
The first man said, whether you share an or you no share am, na labour we know grin grin

Obi will win all the wards in Ikeja, including Alausa grin

That being said, all these won't make any difference. People have already made up their minds. No one sent them from labour party to distribute food stuff. It's probably from a concerned Obi supporter in the ward. The garri is not even branded in the first place, so it's certainly not in the name of the party.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Naira20: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2023
"Whether e share am or e no share am,
Na Obi we know"

Omo see devotion

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by tooth4tooth: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2023
This is hilarious. They can't give shishi but they can give garri grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Babyface33: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2023
How does this statement sound to you because you are not making sense.

Naira20:
Although I have always known you to be stupid but try to shock us a little na.

LP is doing what APC is supposed to be doing.
If people are not hungry, why would garri be a need?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Obalacam(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
If not that this wicked regime have turned Nigerians to beggers, no body will line up to collect whatever is being shared by political parties
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by AntiTerrorist: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
copyrites:
The first man said, whether you share an or you no share am, na labour we know grin grin

Obi will win all the wards in Ikeja, including Alausa grin

That being said, all these won't make any difference. People have already made up their minds. No one sent them from labour party to distribute food stuff. It's probably from a concerned Obi supporter in the ward. The garri is not even branded in the first place, so it's certainly not in the name of the party.
I agree with you.
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Felabrity: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Those are their supporters

Just like Tinubu supporters

Anyway, dey play

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Polchiz(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu and his urchins can organise this shenanigans wearing LP logo to deceive the public but we know better.
Obi can't endorse this nonsense.
Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Naira20: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2023
Oponu.
I'm not sure you know what you're saying.
If you have any modicum of respect and sense, you'd know you insulted me first.

Babyface33:
You lack manners , You find it so easy to insult people .

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by OGIBRA(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2023
cheesy. grin.
All of a sudden, THERE IS NOTHING BAD, IS FROM HIS SUPPORTERS, PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW WHO THEY WIL VOTE FOR, E.T.C
hypocrates and double standard people...
Just change the topic to APC OR PDP SHARES GARRI IN IKEJA, n watch how their opinion go suddenly change wt insult and abuse lolz...
Anyways ALL THE BEST TO THE CANDIDATES
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Peter Obi structureless Labour Party was saying that no shishi for the polls. That’s to tell you that the clueless loser and robber is a clueless liar and propagandist. Peter Obi will be heavily disgrace and shamed in the February 25th presidential election. No one will follow a liar and clueless loser in the poll. Nigeria electorates will votes enmass for Atiku Abubakar candidacy. Atiku/Okowa has come to win the February 25th presidential poll. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Pdp!!! Power to the People.
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by StrongandMighty: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2023
When the lagos that tinubu built could not feed itself and her citizens, Labour Party have to step in, That's how to know a party that has the best interests of the people at heart...

What tinubu and Apc couldn't do for its citizens Labour Party is doing it free and you're still complaining!
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:

Imagine a fool like him thinking he would win tinubu in Lagos cheesy grin

I just dey laugh whenever beerfraud pigs talk shey obimumu go win lagos but let's leave them, feb 25 go clear their eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2023
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc OAM4j cc lalasticlala cc nlfpmod FP
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by StrongandMighty: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:

Imagine a fool like him thinking he would win tinubu in Lagos cheesy grin

You mean as an Apc supporter and a staunch urchin you can't even feed yourself that you have to queue to collect garri with the poor masses?

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by oyebanji44: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
I just dey laugh whenever beerfraud pigs talk shey obimumu go win lagos but let's leave them, feb 25 go clear their eyes

Na so

Their eyes go clear...Thank you..God bless you
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
Why una no dey drop update in time?
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by DesChyko: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2023
Share am, dem no share am.. Na Obi we know grin
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by LegendHero(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by angelboy01(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Polchiz:
Tinubu and his urchins can organise this shenanigans wearing LP logo to deceive the public but we know better.
Obi can't endorse this nonsense.
Keep on deceiving yourself.
Bro it's just Obis supporters, don't take it the wrong way. They are showing their love and at the same time preaching the gospel..
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:

Imagine , a foolish man like him thinking he would win tinubu in Lagos cheesy grin

Obi may not win Lagos but he will give Tinubu a run for his money. If at all Tinubu will win the margin will be very small.

I can see your major like for Tinubu is on tribal line. Those Igbos you call fools could have been wise if they have supported Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by aariwa(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Na una go tire of playing and videoing comedy skits while PO becomes president in the next few weeks
Re: Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) by Rixus(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ydzJpOd1Lo

Some members of Labour Party was seen with a bus, with the logo of the Labour Party, at 1st gate in Ikeja Lagos, sharing packs of Garri to people who were queuing up.
A party who said they don't give shishi is now sharing garri.

Is this Not vote buying by a a Labour Party presidential candidate who claim to be different from others

This has reminded me when Abia State governor, Okezie Ikpeazu was sharing Kerosene few days to election in Abia State

You APC dogs should stop your foolish lies. It was a Tinubu affiliated party that was sharing the garri. Look at the writings on the bus NRUF/ TNN 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Is Coasting To Landslide Victory / Sanwo-Olu's Illegitimate Child Curses Him / Akpabio May Step Down For Kalu,izunaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.