Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Don't Know Why Most Job Seekers Don't Know This Simple Secret To Get A New Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Know Why Most Job Seekers Don't Know This Simple Secret To Get A New Job (551 Views)

Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters / Job Seekers Don't Sleep, They Go For Opportunities Like This... / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know Why Most Job Seekers Don't Know This Simple Secret To Get A New Job by AKINOLA1000(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Are you tired of countless job applications for the job of your dreams?

Are you tired of attending several interviews here and there only for you to get the phrase "we will get back to you" in return?

Or are you looking for a better offer than where you are currently due to overworking at underpaying?

If you fall in any of the above categories, then reading this to the end will be one of the best decisions.

About 2 months ago, I discovered what I'm about to share with you

I was just browsing the Internet when I stumbled on a quote by the wisest man on earth.

Can you make a guess who he is?

No other person than Solomon in the Holy Bible

He made a quote in the book of Ecclesiastes which says

"if the axe is dull and it does not sharpen its edge, then he must exert more strength, but wisdom (to sharpen the axe) help him succeed with less effort"

I was surprised when I saw this… But it applies to many areas of life even in Job seeking/hunting category

Either you exert more strength in applying for jobs here and there or get more wisdom to make the journey to success a easier one with less effort.

If you could remember some years back

Any phone dealer or vendor selling Nokia or Blackberry parts, pouch, or accessories, in general, doesn't need to beg anyone before he or she makes sales simply because these two phones were the reigning champion and everyone wants to use them.

But can you still see Nokia or Blackberry accessories in any phone dealer or vendor store now?

Big NO

This is simply because the world and things in the world changes from time to time(things like desires, wants, etc)

In the same phase

What you need to get a well-paying job 5 to 7 years ago is not actually what's needed to get the same high-paying job today

Once Upon a Time getting a BSC or HND alone is enough to get the best of the best offer

Or Getting some skills back then was enough to get the best of the best offer

But sadly not anymore

The world is going digital now at a very high speed and only those leveraging themselves by getting equipped with digital skills today at the ones getting the most of the high-paying jobs right now

In fact, most of these people change their job from time to time easily, some of them even work for more than one company at a time just because of what they can offer the company

Guess what ?

You too can take advantage and learn a digital skill today, giving you the chance to get a well-paying job even with less effort within and outside Nigeria working as a freelance

And you don't need to start writing codes or become a programmer before you can get this

Just with your smartphone the ability to read and write and the willingness to learn new things you are good to go

Follow the link below to know the top 5 skills you can learn today that are in high demand globally and how you can get foreign companies to hire you as a freelancer in 50 days or less without you leaving your room

https://supereasyincome.com.ng/freelancewebinar

(1) (Reply)

Smart Loan Portfolio Manager / Bookkeeper Or Accountant Needed / Vacancy - Resident House Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.