Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters (874 Views)

Don't Know Why Most Job Seekers Don't Know This Simple Secret To Get A New Job / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers / 10 Tips Job-seekers Must Follow If They Want To Get A Meaningful Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Most Job Seekers on NAIRALAND are Time Wasters.

If They Aren't TIME WASTERS of Themselves; Then They Would Have Devoted The Time They Use To Seek for Job Opportunities on here to Doing Something Meaningful for Themselves.

Can You Imagine?

I decided to Pay Attention To The Job Section of NAIRALAND around The Month of July, Year 2022.

I created A Digital Jobs Initiative and Platform to help Educate Jobs and Money Seekers on Here on What It Takes To WORK ONLINE TO EARN MONEY without Collecting A Dime.

I structured up A 5 Days Priceless Webinar Teaching People that reached out on Several Financial Courses.

Back To Back - I Thought Several People in Batches for 8 Weeks.

All Without Asking or Collecting A Dime.

The Aim ?

To Create An Online Working Environment for Job Seekers To Financially Engage and Benefit from.

And With Over Hundreds of People Taught Already; You would think that A Minimum of 10 of them will be Serious To Engage and Work Together.

But You See;

Things Don't Work Like This in Nigeria.

Organization doesn't work in Nigeria.

Nigeria is A Country Filled with Very Unorganized People Simply Because We Fail to be UNITED.

Not Even Up To 7 People Appreciated My 8 Weeks Effort.

And Not Up To 2 People from These People are United Already.
Re: Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters by LAXconfidential(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
My brother, don't blame them. There are way too many webinars and skill acquisition clinics that have turned out to be scams. Hence the reason why people are uninterested. Nobody knows who is genuine.

1 Like

Re: Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
LAXconfidential:
My brother, don't blame them. There are way too many webinars and skill acquisition clinics that have turned out to be scams. Hence the reason why people are uninterested. Nobody knows who is genuine.

I quite understand you very much.

However; our teachings have been based CLEARLY on How People should Align To Work Specifically REMOTELY on Their Own on Portals like Fiverr.

No One is asked to send money to any one.

Just Create A Special Gig of Yours on Fiverr as We Approach Our Work Dynamics As "Division of Labour" based on Our Respective Individual Personal Skills.

Yet, Because There is No Monthly Salary Tied Up To Them Staying Responsible; Many of Them Quit Showing Up from DAY 3.

DISTRACTIONS Set in.

They LOSE FOCUS.

PROCRASTINATION Follows Up.

They Keep Postponing Until They Never Do.

I believe it is the "30 Days Salary Stigma" that will continuously continue to affect many Nigerians.

They want to be tied to it deliberately.

It's already in their Psychology.
Re: Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters by Spiff20(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
For you to be generous enough to devote your time and resources teaching people, it shows there are still good people alive. However, werr the skills you taught practical? Nigerians live life on the fast lane and want instant results. If you are teaching anything that will require consistency before results over a couple of months, then they'll bail. Something like Fiverr requires hardwork and consistency. While they stay patient they've got bills to pay hence they look for something faster. But well-done sha
Re: Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Spiff20:
For you to be generous enough to devote your time and resources teaching people, it shows there are still good people alive. However, werr the skills you taught practical? Nigerians live life on the fast lane and want instant results. If you are teaching anything that will require consistency before results over a couple of months, then they'll bail. Something like Fiverr requires hardwork and consistency. While they stay patient they've got bills to pay hence they look for something faster. But well-done sha

You are Totally Right.

Hence, We have Switched Our Jobs Empowerment Initiatives from ANY OYINBO WORK To Profiting Quickly From The DIRECT MERCHANDISE of NON-PERISHABLE Food Items from The Rural Farmgates in the Villages To Urban Markets in The Cities.

Our Present Focus is On GARRI and RICE.

Re: Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters by Spiff20(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

You are Totally Right.

Hence, We have Switched Our Jobs Empowerment Initiatives from ANY OYINBO WORK To Profiting Quickly From The DIRECT MERCHANDISE of NON-PERISHABLE Food Items from The Rural Farmgates in the Villages To Urban Markets in The Cities.

Our Present Focus is On GARRI and RICE.
Okay this is better. Well done again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Spiff20:

Your "Bio" Speaks Volume of Your Character.

Your Writeup too.

They Are Soothing.

You aren't An Hypocrite.

Keep Up With The Great Character.

You Are Imperial.

I appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2023
I handle ONE-ON-ONE 3 Days Intensive Trainings For Those Ready To Enrol into The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Institute which is A Financial Institute That Teaches and Trains People on All That We Cover.

For Quite Some Years Now; We Have Been Utilizing Nairaland.com To Propel The Propagation of The " LIFE IS SIMPLE AS A,B,C" Financial Freedom Campaign So That We Can Make More People Aware That They Can Truly Live in Absolute Financial Freedom if They Follow The Three Step-By-Step Processes To Attracting Money and Achieving Wealth By Also Sharing These Financial Scopes of Wealth (SOW) Creation To More People.

Check Out 3 of Our Top Links Below

A:
Agricultural Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7560584/safe-animal-feeds-production-farmers

B:
Business Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7561240/instead-running-helter-skelter-looking

C:
Currencies Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step
Re: Most Job Seekers On NAIRALAND Are Time Wasters by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Spiff20:

Liked, Shared and Following You already.

(1) (Reply)

The Strain On My Life Is Unbearable! / A Sports Business Idea For The Job Seeker. / Santoss,bowale_1 And Ammo21 Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.