Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria (2783 Views)

Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait / Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by soojar(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
According to the constitution of FRN, the President of Nigeria will be elected using a modified two round system, to be elected in the first round, a candidate must receive a majority of the vote and over 25% of the vote in at least 24 of the 36 states.

By simple analysis, which 24 states can Obi realistically score 25% from.

I am sure of the following
SW- Lagos and Oyo - 2
SS- All SS states - 6
SE- All SE states - 5
NS- All NS except Kwara and Niger - 5
NW- Maybe only Kaduna - 1
NE- Maybe only Taraba -1

TOTAL -20

Based on my personal analysis as it stands, PO would still need 4 more states. Where do you think I made mistake and if this is correct, which 4 more states can he push to get at least the 25% required by law aside the simple majority of votes cast.

We learn everyday

4 Likes

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Ruggedniggaone: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Anther gibberish! you guys keep over hyping obi as if he is going to get 5m votes throughout Nigeria considering the fact that the owner of South
East have spoken that elections is not going to hold In the south east which we all know UGM will enforce which will lead to low turn out in obi region

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Totilopussylick(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mere threat from unknown gunmen is going to shaken the entire south east tongue
Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is a joke but let me hear what others have to say.

*gets popcorn*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Obi will get 25% in all the 36 states and FCT. In fact, the 25% projection is small, he should get 50% in at least 30 states and 25% in the remaining 6. Obi Pandora is a goal already grin

5 Likes

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mynd44:
This is a joke but let me bear what others have to say.

*gets popcorn*
Tinubu fake supporter sported

8 Likes

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Adamawa,ekiti,ogun and ondo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Enyimbafc:

As in, 25 out of every 100 voters in Adamawa, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo will vote for Peter Obi? Na juju e wan use or wetin? Have you been to those states before? You guys joke too much on this forum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
seunmsg:

As in, 25 out of every 100 voters in Adamawa, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo will vote for Peter Obi? Na juju e wan use or wetin? Have you been to those states before? You guys joke too much on this forum

He's smoking weed.

Ondo and Oyo are likely to go PDP way.
Dunno, APC/ACN hardly win these states esp Ondo
Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
soojar:
According to the constitution of FRN, the President of Nigeria will be elected using a modified two round system, to be elected in the first round, a candidate must receive a majority of the vote and over 25% of the vote in at least 24 of the 36 states.

By simple analysis, which 24 states can Obi realistically score 25% from.

I am sure of the following
SW- Lagos and Oyo - 2
SS- All SS states - 6
SE- All SE states - 5
NS- All NS except Kwara and Niger - 5
NW- Maybe only Kaduna - 1
NE- Maybe only Taraba -1

TOTAL -20

We learn everyday

Numbers determine also.

Imagine PO clearing SS and SE with 4m votes for LP

While borno only bringing Over 2M votes for APC apart from Kano, Kaduna, Kastina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Unzerious: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
I don tire for una Obillegal Supporters.

See the way OP dey calculate am, as if he know reach 5 Persons in those states wey go vote Obi.

Abeg make una Campaign for the man, and stop this Childish Calculation.

Nosotros Muevte [I no know oo grin]

3 Likes

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy07:

He's smoking weed.

Ondo and Oyo are likely to go PDP way.
Dunno, APC/ACN hardly win these states esp Ondo

Not when the election is between Tinubu and Atiku. APC is winning Ondo and Oyo with nothing less than 70% of the total vote cast.

2 Likes

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Not when the election is between Tinubu and Atiku. APC is winning Ondo and Oyo with nothing less than 70% of the total vote cast.

True sha
Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by soojar(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Anther gibberish! you guys keep over hyping obi as if he is going to get 5m votes throughout Nigeria considering the fact that the owner of South
East have spoken that elections is not going to hold In the south east which we all know UGM will enforce which will lead to low turn out in obi region

You didn't read my write up? I didn't talk about him winning the presidency, I talked about the states that is possible for him to get up to 25%

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by soojar(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Enyimbafc:

Adamawa is totally impossible with Atiku's people still angry with him.

Ekiti with Fayose joining forces is Tinubu is impossible

Ondo, probable but not feasible with Akeredolu carrying Tinubu for head like anythng.

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by famology(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
He'll get 80percent of Bornu and Yobe, 85percent of Kano, katsina and kaduna. Mugu people............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by soojar(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy07:

Numbers determine also.

While borno only bringing Over 2M votes for APC apart from Kano, Kaduna, Kastina

Yes, numbers determine but apart from him having majority of votes, the constitution states he must get above 25% in at least 24 states if not the election is inconclusive and must go to rerun. So the question is which 24 states can he truthfully get 25% from?

We learn everyday
Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by helinues: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin

Lagos and Oyo

Wetin this guy dey drink now

Obi that's not certain of winning all the 5 SE states not to talk of SS states

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Many yoruba christains that will be brainwash by their pastors and bishops will vote for obi before january next year,u will see the effect of muslim muslim ticket in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy07:

Numbers determine also.

And what makes you think the KKK will vote for a Yoruba man?

BTW Anambra has more registered voters than Bornu state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
seunmsg:

But you also believe Tinubu will win in the North
Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by soojar(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Unzerious:
I don tire for una Obillegal Supporters.

See the way OP dey calculate am, as if he know reach 5 Persons in those states wey go vote Obi.

Abeg make una Campaign for the man, and stop this Childish Calculation.

Nosotros Muevte [I no know oo grin]

Disclaimer:
I am not a supporter of Obi or any of these people for that matter. But I am a realistic political analyst.

I've made it clear to Obi's supporters that as far as this dispensation is concerned, Its impossible for Obi to become the president

And I've made it known long before now that the only realistic chance Tinubu has of getting the presidency is if he goes for Muslim/Muslim

And that Atiku ordinarily would have been the favourite but he is not a political strategist and this is where someone like Tinubu can hurt him

This particular thread is for Peter Obi's supporters to see that (because many of them don't actually know this) apart from having simple majority, he also need to score above 25% in 24 states. Which 24 states will give him that is the question now.

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by soojar(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
famology:
He'll get 80percent of Bornu and Yobe, 85percent of Kano, katsina and kaduna. Mugu people............

grin
No need for abuse

We learn everyday.
Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Liebermantic: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy07:

Numbers determine also.

Anambra has more registered voters than Borno..Stop spreading falsehood.. Check the voters registration across States and be free from ignorance

1 Like

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by famology(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
soojar:

grin
No need for abuse

We learn everyday.

Ohhhhhh..... sorry nor vex. I didn't see the learner tag on your car. Lol....
Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by soojar(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:
grin

Lagos and Oyo

Wetin this guy dey drink now

Obi that's not certain of winning all the 5 SE states not to talk of SS states

Lagos is not impossible for him to get 25% considering the number of Igbos in Lagos

1 Like

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by mrvictornews: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by Reader530(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy07:

Numbers determine also.

You are not smart. Borno registered voters is less than Anambra. Don't forget Borno has good number of Christians in Southern Borno and they are OBIdient. Kaduna has 40% of Christians. Even Buhari could not get 1million in Kaduna because of southern Kaduna factors. PDP candidate in guber poll in Kaduna got more than 800+ votes. Gombe and Adamawa can give PO more than 25%.
Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by soojar(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

And what makes you think the KKK will vote for a Yoruba man?

BTW Anambra has more registered voters than Bornu state

Just about 100,000 more than Bornu. And how many of those in Anambra will or can actually come out to vote on election day compared to Bornu which has consistently been delivering high voters/registered voters over the the years.

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by franchasofficia: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu and all His Supporters for supporting Tinubu, says its the turn of Igbos, watchi the emotional video here

https://www.nairaland.com/7227476/popular-yoruba-oba-blast-tinubu#114723375

May God and nature bless all honest Yoruba men and women who always stand for truth without prejudice. Nature and life will forever be kind to you all for standing up for truth and fairness!
Re: The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria by garfield1: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Reader530:

You are not smart. Borno registered voters is less than Anambra. Don't forget Borno has good number of Christians in Southern Borno and they are OBIdient. Kaduna has 40% of Christians. Even Buhari could not get 1million in Kaduna because of southern Kaduna factors. PDP candidate in guber poll in Kaduna got more than 800+ votes. Gombe and Adamawa can give PO more than 25%.

But borno always produces more votes than anambra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor Odunlade Adekola Rejects Peter Obi's N10m To Endorse Him / Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today / Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.