Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally (1108 Views)

Dino Malaye And Ademola Adeleke Laugh Together At The Senate House / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally by Purplebirdrep: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Davido, Bukola Saraki and Ademola Adeleke turned up at PDP Mega Rally in Osun state.

His uncle, Ademola Adeleke is contesting the Osun state Governorship 2022 and OBO came all the way to support him.

�: @bukolasaraki @davido
(Instagram)

1 Like

Re: Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally by Totilopussylick(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Imole lokan tongue

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally by Moh247: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na this man teach Davido all his gangsterism...

The way Davido loves his uncle is just amazing
Re: Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally by mbaboy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Moh247:
Na this man teach Davido all his gangsterism...

The way Davido loves his uncle is just amazing
Has he ever begged u for money before?

1 Like

Re: Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally by yomi961: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Imole lokan.
PDP power to the people.
It is time to kick out the demonic party and their poverty, maladministration in osun state.
Meanwhile vote atiku vote PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally by Moh247: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
mbaboy:
Has he ever begged u for money before?

With the way you talk Linking my comment to relate money, I can most like guess exactly where you are from

1 Like

Re: Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally by Freezyhot(f): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Moh247:

With the way you talk Linking my comment to relate money, I can most like guess exactly where you are from

Lmfao!!! Be calming down.... Funny enough, ur comment and his comment no just relate at all...!!!
Re: Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally by Nwibii: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
They're all missing Wike in this mega rally. This rally is incomplete without Wike, the force he command would have made PDP win but I fear Davido's yuncol will still loss.
Maybe Labour party would just win and set the stage right for all the OBI-dient ones.
Re: Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally by IgOga(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Una still borrow Tinubu slogan....the peekaboo club members grin
Re: Davido, Bukola Saraki And Ademola Adeleke Turned Up At PDP Mega Rally by abobote: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Beautiful, this is Adeleke time, even INEC can not stop him this time

(1) (Reply)

25 % In 24 States. Can Obi Achieve This. / Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo / Tinubu Risked His Life For Nigeria — Campaign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.