Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,426 members, 7,826,663 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo (1113 Views)

Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher / Trending: Mention Primary School Tinubu Attended or His Mates & Win N50million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
These are the questions Nigerian press should ask Keyamo. If he can answer 1 and 2, we can begin to take him and his dying drug demon serious.
1. What's the name of Tinubu's primary school?
2. Who are Tinubu's schoolmates or teachers? Mention at least 2.
3. Which year did Tinubu finish primary school?
4. Who is Amoda Yekini Ogunlere or Bobo Chicago?
5. Who is Hameed Sangodele?
6. What is Tinubu's age?
7. How much does he swindle Lagos state every day?
8. Why did he run to France during ENDSARS?
8. Reno and US investigative reporters have accused him of drug peddling/cocaine deals. Why is he not clearing his name?
9. Who killed Funso William?
10. Who owns alpha beta and how does he run the company using Lagos purse?
11. How will he fight corruption after being declared the most corrupt politician alive for commiting the most daring money laundering crime using bullion vans at the eve of 2015 election?
12. Why is Tinubu dodging live TV shows, live interviews after even being challenged by Atiku and Nigerians?
13. Why are PM News and Nation Newspaper carrying fake News about Obi and Atiku? An example is the Nation Newspaper's report that Ngozi Adichie's sister was killed.
14. Why did Tinubu remove Ambode?
15. Why did Tinubu reject Obaseki after Obaseki had gone to Lagos two times to beg Tinubu?
16. Why does Tinubu call Osibanjo Judas?
17. What is the state of Tinubu's health and why does he want to die in Aso Rock? A lot of pictures flood internet space showing his messy wet pants.
18. The great Tinubu's family of Lagos just disowned him in a widely circulated book, why has he not responded and cleared his name?
19. Why is that everything about him is dangerously negative including growing agbero gangs in Lagos?
20. Why does he always hide his right hand in his clothes? Is the hand dead?
21. What lesson did Tinubu learn from Edo no be Lagos?
22. Should Tinubu be behind bars, old people's home or running for president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo by Mickykarim: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Which is more suitable brooms or bullion vans?

BETTER STILL, SINCE MOST OF YOU WANT A PART OF THE GOODIES ND THE ACTION.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
To welcome Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo by Toneypen247(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol..is this a joke or what grin cheesy
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo by iSense247: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
He is not Pablo EscoBat for nothing.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
You can't choose to defend the devil because of money.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo by Riversstate: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Phools
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo by Ancestortinubu: 12:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Good to your own wishes, and good one to the wishes of more than 180 million Nigerians who have rejected APC. Amen

quote author=Chinkoalhaji34 post=115551420]Asiwaju Jagaban is our next president in Nigeria whether the haters love or like it.

We will make sure he is elected president and we place our trust in the living God.[/quote]
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo by gabolak(m): 5:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Oya now
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Even Keyamo is confused.

(1) (Reply)

Confession: 'Tinubu Hired One Million Social Media Surpporters But...' (video) / Why Rivers Residents Are Queuing Behind Magnus Abe In Droves / Tinubu Is Shettima's Placeholder ... CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.