Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat (3284 Views)

We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons (2) (3) (4)

What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
My friend in Benin city sent this picture this afternoon
She got back from travel and saw a sienna inside the compound, only for her to ask the security man and he said oga landlord bought it for pirobi campaign team. Lol

What's actually happening in Edo State, why are they more Obidient than the south eastern
States?

24 Likes

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Viscuz: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Not Agbado and cassava that Is for sure

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Totilopussylick(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Pirobi for president tongue

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by inforesource: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
We are on fire for the better Nigeria.

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by popez: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Edo people are enlightened. Once they're with you, they go all the way for you.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by obyrich(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
popez:
Edo people are enlightened. Once they're with you, they go all the way for you.
I have told people this. Edo is one of the most educated tribes in Nigeria. Very smart people.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Iamw0nderful: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hehehehehe saloon car for campaign? Hahahahahhahahahahaha Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants will never disappoint, even the gateman know what the car is meant for , what a life

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Kennedyli: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please nobody should post this news anywhere. Allow it to die here. That's how APC and pdp creste fake news just to get at Peter Obi camp.
Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Patrickker(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
The movement we are seeing now was the movement they stopped at Lekki toll gate.
You cant stop a moving train.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Unzerious: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Don't think it's because of his Acclaimed Achievements or Promises. He's just a lesser Evil.
Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by blackboy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Edo voted APC when the need arose then PDP now lets see
Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by bjdon: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
We don't make noise in Edo, just check our voting record. We never voted for Buhari, even with Oshiomhole as governor, we voted GEJ. We vote competence, and that's why we are 100% behind Peter Obi. He dose not need to campaign in Edo state, its in the bag.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Vistra40: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Unzerious:
Don't think it's because of his Acclaimed Achievements or Promises. He's just a lesser Evil.

Says someone that once projected a failed CBN governor for president.
Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Unzerious: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Vistra40:

Says someone that once projected a failed CBN governor for president.
And I don't Regret it! wink
My reason's are beyond your Cognizance.
Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by StrongAlphMale: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Edo State is 200% OBIDIENT

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by oz4real83(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
When Edos support you, they do it with their entirety. They don't stand in the middle. They may collect money from you but their votes don't follow where they stomachs lead. If they don't want you, you will only end up wasting your money if you expect them to vote you after collecting your money. For now, no clear preference for Edo voters no matter all you see online but anybody that is loved now can be the most hated tomorrow with one little mistakecheesy cheesy grin.

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Arysexy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Edo wan show Tinubu shege for the second time .

Imagine Tinubu made video to direct Edo ppl to reject Obaseki and vote Ize Iyamu. They felt insulted that Tinubu will be in Lagos and be telling them who to vote. That broadcast made Edo ppl to swear Tinubu will not use Edo as one of his annexed looting states. They came out in mass and voted Obaseki and rejected Tinubu and APC

Rejected before and will be rejected again in a big way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Daum: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Well in Edo we don't like when people come out to tell us what to do. Like you will just feel that once you cough we will start dancing to your tune.

Naturally Edo people don't know how to depend on government for much. So the moment you start feeling bossy, people in Edo will hate you. Oshiomole was in everyones heart in the past, the moment he wanted to be like Tinubu in Edo state, that was his end.

We also don't easily forget. Like in Edo state, once you are campaigning and you talk one word. People will write it down and use it against you when you fail to deliver. Since PDP showed us shege during Luckys time, we have told ourselves that it is better to be voting who we like not parties.

We don't like Tinubu. We remember how he campaigned vigorously for Buhari. Buhari is a disaster. Now he is not going around telling people how he wants to correct the mistake he gave us in the south for 7 years. He is shouting it is my turn. As if it's a monarchy from the south west.

We know Atiku is confused. Another thief loading. We don't want a northern rule in Atiku. The only way is to go Obi. Not like we like IPOB or how they misbehave, we hate injustice. We hate oppression.

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Be deceiving yourself. Mention voting Obi here and see how people will burst into laughter.
Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by lonecatt(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
buhari don do Nigerians shege, tinubu will be worst
Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Johnflowey1738(f): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
wink
They took Obisunate Capsule

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Iamw0nderful:
Hehehehehe saloon car for campaign? Hahahahahhahahahahaha Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants will never disappoint, even the gateman know what the car is meant for , what a life

Their gate man is Calabar and he's very friendly with his employer, all the landlord's kids are in US.
Just the security man, landlord, his wife and my colleague that lives in the compound sir.

Not everything here is against ur candidate.
Have a nice day.

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by ObosiUkwalla: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Their gate man is Calabar and he's very friendly with his employer, all the landlord's kids are in US.
Just the security man, landlord, his wife and my colleague that lives in the compound sir.

Not everything here is against ur candidate.
Have a nice day.

You didn't have to reply the fool. He's such a clown

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
God bless Edo people

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by GeneralPula: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
You’ll know when Igbos are reacting..

Just one or two people using different monikers to communicate..

Las las, una go chop the breakfast..
Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Yves4real(f): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
The way Edo people carry Peter Obi's matter for head ehn. My younger brother called me four days ago, and when I picked up, he didn't even greet me but just asked the question, "are you OBIdient?"
Most Christians, who constitute the majority in the state, as well as some traditionalists, are chanting "OBIdient."
I pray that the election will be allowed to take place in the state and that votes will count (I hope someone understand).

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Arysexy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
From Aduwawa to Ramat, to Agbor road, to akpakpava, to igun, to airport road, to Uwelu, to Oluku, to ekenmwan, to upper sakponba to sapele rd in Benin, every where na OBIdient.

Oba gha tor kpee.... Iseee!

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by Daum: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yves4real:
The way Edo people carry Peter Obi's matter for head ehn. My younger brother called me four days ago, and when I picked up, he didn't even greet me but just asked the question, "are you OBIdient?"
Most Christians, who constitute the majority in the state, as well as some traditionalists, are chanting "OBIdient."
I pray that the election will be allowed to take place in the state and that votes will count (I hope someone understand).

People might eat you raw if you mention Tinubu...you know how things are in Benin. Once we put out our neck for you, it's all out... Oshiomole knew how he won his victory in court. Edo people used to follow him to court anytime he had sitting. The second term, he cleared 18/18. He won in Edo central in the midst of Anenih the political God father of PDP in the state...it shows you that Edo people are very enlightened politically.

We will take your money sha

Na wetin day our mind we go still do you
We go run you street

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by plaindealer: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Me sef dey wonder o.

I saw hundreds of people this morning at the bank withdrawing money so I asked them why, they quickly answered that they are withdrawing their life savings to donate to Peter Obi campaign because they are obedient...

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by kettykin: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Truth be told everyone is tired, 2023 is war between light and darkness , old order and new order, stagnation Vs growth,

2023 will be a climax of end sars

Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by CSTRR: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Daum:
Well in Edo we don't like when people come out to tell us what to do. Like you will just feel that once you cough we will start dancing to your tune.

Naturally Edo people don't know how to depend on government for much. So the moment you start feeling bossy, people in Edo will hate you. Oshiomole was in everyones heart in the past, the moment he wanted to be like Tinubu in Edo state, that was his end.

We also don't easily forget. Like in Edo state, once you are campaigning and you talk one word. People will write it down and use it against you when you fail to deliver. Since PDP showed us shege during Luckys time, we have told ourselves that it is better to be voting who we like not parties.

We don't like Tinubu. We remember how he campaigned vigorously for Buhari. Buhari is a disaster. Now he is not going around telling people how he wants to correct the mistake he gave us in the south for 7 years. He is shouting it is my turn. As if it's a monarchy from the south west.

We know Atiku is confused. Another thief loading. We don't want a northern rule in Atiku. The only way is to go Obi. Not like we like IPOB or how they misbehave, we hate injustice. We hate oppression.
There is no correlation between obi and ipob.

It's like saying the super eeagles is ipob.

See What APC Scheming, I Thought It Was Just A Rumour By Obidients / Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member / Alarming Rate Of Hiv Infections In Ekiti And Benue State Nigeria.