Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Am Losing Myself Everyday. I Need Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am Losing Myself Everyday. I Need Help (527 Views)

Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? / Covering Up For A Mistake A Coworker Has Made: Would You Choose Losing Your Job? / Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Losing Myself Everyday. I Need Help by ekensi01: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good day nairalanders.
Am like feeling excessive depressed every single day and I can seem to put myself in place I need rehabilitation if possible but I can't afford one. What I need now is to relocate.

I'm a business guy since early 2017.
I served someone for 5years and I finished I was settled. After 3month of settlement all I have consumed through fire disaster that hit out market.
I went back to square one. I can't go back to my boss because he didn't even care.
Now I'm having issue with keeping my business cause of the economic fall in my area. Since then till now it's just up and down.
Too many debt around my neck that I have to work for like 2-3 yrs to clear.
I'm single and young my mum keeps falling ill and I can't just handle all the bills and everything.
Am the first son and I need to start doing something as soon as possible or it won't work for my future.

Please you can ask me any questions cause I can't explain all.
WHAT HELP I NEEDED?
I don't have much money to travel out and start a life. So I need someone who can accommodate me for a period of time like 6-1yr to fix things or anyone to help me with a job and accommodation at least for a year.
By then I will be ready.

Please help me guys good bless
Re: Am Losing Myself Everyday. I Need Help by Thorans: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
ekensi01:
Good day nairalanders.
Am like feeling excessive depressed every single day and I can seem to put myself in place I need rehabilitation if possible but I can't afford one. What I need now is to relocate.

I'm a business guy since early 2017.
I served someone for 5years and I finished I was settled. After 3month of settlement all I have consumed through fire disaster that hit out market.
I went back to square one. I can't go back to my boss because he didn't even care.
Now I'm having issue with keeping my business cause of the economic fall in my area. Since then till now it's just up and down.
Too many debt around my neck that I have to work for like 2-3 yrs to clear.
I'm single and young my mum keeps falling ill and I can't just handle all the bills and everything.
Am the first son and I need to start doing something as soon as possible or it won't work for my future.

Please you can ask me any questions cause I can't explain all.
WHAT HELP I NEEDED?
I don't have much money to travel out and start a life. So I need someone who can accommodate me for a period of time like 6-1yr to fix things or anyone to help me with a job and accommodation at least for a year.
By then I will be ready.

Please help me guys good bless

I have something that may interest you. Check my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp, let's discuss
Re: Am Losing Myself Everyday. I Need Help by ekensi01: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thorans:

I have something that may interest you. Check my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp, let's discuss

Didn't see anything
Re: Am Losing Myself Everyday. I Need Help by Thorans: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
ekensi01:

Didn't see anything

Check now

(1) (Reply)

A Suprise Package Just For You! A Customer Is Everything For Your Business. / Mass Recruitment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Urgent Recruitmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.