Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS (44827 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) / 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by IDIOTmoderators: 3:55am On Jul 15, 2022
OLADD:
Whoever thinks Tinubu owns southwest is embarking on a voyage of fallacy.
Dey there you hear.. the same crowd that will still be at APC rally.
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Reader530(m): 4:02am On Jul 15, 2022
Britishpea:

I have friends who want to vote for PDP during the gubernatorial election and APC for presidential. These elections are of different motifs
Vote for PDP in guber and LP in presidential
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Jossyfine(f): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2022
TrackerXL:
PDP de do rally your dead brain foolish oloriburuku father de have nightmare about Tinubu. Is it Tinubu that declared that your cursed household must perish from wretchedness n foolishness.

Why all these names calling because of nijia election? Please this bitterness is not necessary.

Saying hurtful words to prove ur support to ur candidate is very demeaning .

Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by ponishah: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2022
OLADD:
PDP Final Mega Rally in Oshogbo now live on AIT and Channels. Atiku given a rowsing welcome. Just tune in and see
See Okowa, the next Vice President of Nigeria
pepper them haters ...........
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Successlane: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Forget it, these are same crowd at APC and LP campaign.
Politicians have weaponized poverty and use it to their advantage. With poverty, there is no illiterate or literate, anybody can be used.
We will keep seeing crowd, because the people are jobless, hungry but at some point this same weapon will chase out the govt that created it.

I owe you a cold bottle of ............,

Just fill in your choice and I will pick the bill.

This is just the sad and unfortunate reality on ground, across the land.
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Tareq1105: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2022
OLADD:
Whoever thinks Tinubu owns southwest is embarking on a voyage of fallacy.

Do you observed that PDP leaders are not looking robust as they used to be?

They've gone down in weight. Could it be that they are all watching their weight?
Re: PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS by Peacecore: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2022
caracas:

Oga I don’t know of ondo n oyo but you see Lagos , if inec doesn’t compromise n rig the elections in Favour of the ruling party then Peter obi will surely l win
On what ground can LP win Lagos? Just elucidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.