Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

"The Jollof Has Pepper": Oyinbo Man Enters Lagos, Eats 1 Plate Of Rice In Video - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "The Jollof Has Pepper": Oyinbo Man Enters Lagos, Eats 1 Plate Of Rice In Video (633 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Jollof Has Pepper": Oyinbo Man Enters Lagos, Eats 1 Plate Of Rice In Video by gatasale: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlS3LW5n26U
An Oyinbo man has said people told him Nigeria is a dangerous place but still insisted to come over and see the country.

An interesting video showed him chilling with guys and 'speaking' Yoruba language at the Elegushi Beach, Lagos. He went to eat a plate of Jollof rice too and he said it is spicy.

He said there is more to Nigeria than the crime always reported in the western media.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Jollof Has Pepper": Oyinbo Man Enters Lagos, Eats 1 Plate Of Rice In Video by dangerousd071: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tell him to go to the North
The true story he has heard will clear to his face

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Jollof Has Pepper": Oyinbo Man Enters Lagos, Eats 1 Plate Of Rice In Video by favourobaro90: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
He should travel from Abuja to Kaduna by road then he will know Nigeria is dangerous
Re: "The Jollof Has Pepper": Oyinbo Man Enters Lagos, Eats 1 Plate Of Rice In Video by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tell am make he hold him phone well o. No motivational speech for that one
Re: "The Jollof Has Pepper": Oyinbo Man Enters Lagos, Eats 1 Plate Of Rice In Video by emerged01(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
favourobaro90:
He should travel from Abuja to Kaduna by road then he will know Nigeria is dangerous
Does that mean Nigeria as a whole is dangerous? In every country some parts can be dangerous not only in Nigeria.
Re: "The Jollof Has Pepper": Oyinbo Man Enters Lagos, Eats 1 Plate Of Rice In Video by VeryWickedMan: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
I have no idea if Oyinbo skull works but I look forward to it

(1) (Reply)

Coffee Bread And Eggs Breakfast / How To Save Money Everyday Buying Food In Bulk / Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.