Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Can Peter Obi Be Compared To Fashola Or Ambode, Talkless Of Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Peter Obi Be Compared To Fashola Or Ambode, Talkless Of Tinubu? (1113 Views)

Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / RCCG Apologises To Fashola, Ministry Over Petition On Ife-Ifewara Road / Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Peter Obi Be Compared To Fashola Or Ambode, Talkless Of Tinubu? by Koralords: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
I tell you ,I don't like the way tinubu supporters and reply and fighting obi supporters here ,obi
Is not a treat to us a vote for obi is a vote for tinubu
lathrowinger:

Lemme shock you, we even are happy Peter Obi is contesting, coz he is taking atiku votes.

It's in our favour grin
Re: Can Peter Obi Be Compared To Fashola Or Ambode, Talkless Of Tinubu? by Liebermantic: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu didn't achieve anything tangible in Lagos.. Only Ambode and Fashola modernized Lagos
Re: Can Peter Obi Be Compared To Fashola Or Ambode, Talkless Of Tinubu? by labelle123(f): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
lonecatt:
lol even goliath did not compare david with himself yet he fell.

peter obi dey give una running stomach aswear
. Wisdom
Obi this Obi that
Watin na
Re: Can Peter Obi Be Compared To Fashola Or Ambode, Talkless Of Tinubu? by OsunOriginal: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Liebermantic:
Tinubu didn't achieve anything tangible in Lagos.. Only Ambode and Fashola modernized Lagos

The thread is Obi vs Fashola/Ambode. I didn't see in your post any mention of Obi's performance in Anambra compared to that of Fashola.
Re: Can Peter Obi Be Compared To Fashola Or Ambode, Talkless Of Tinubu? by christistruth01: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Obi can't stand Aregbesola - i know that for sure. Aregbesola's legacies are there for all to see.

- the model schools in all local governments. Can we ask Obi's supporters to show us primary/secondary schools built by Obi?
- the first flyover in Osun state @Gbongan. Anambra didn't have any flyover until Obiano time. Even, no traffic lights in Anambra until Obiano time. Obi is not only incompetent, he doesn't even know what performance is.

Aregbesola Built some Highways in Osun State , I'm not sure those roads can spoil in the next 40 years including the one called Oona Baba Oona ( The Father of Highways )

If you see the thickness of those roads those roads are Solid
Re: Can Peter Obi Be Compared To Fashola Or Ambode, Talkless Of Tinubu? by OsunOriginal: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
christistruth01:

Aregbesola Built some Highways in Osun State , I'm not sure those roads can spoil in the next 40 years including the one called Oona Baba Oona ( The Father of Highways )

If you see the thickness of those roads those roads are Solid

I agree 100%. The first standard road in Osun with drainage was built by Aregbesola. He opened up Osun state and embarked on projects the state had never seen before. The people of Anambra and Obi supporters don't know what is called development/performance in office. Ask them, they will say Obi rejected two plots of land allocated to him. That's Obi's record in Anambra. A man who was collecting N400m monthly as security allowance and also had millions of dollars stashed away in secret accounts (thanks to pandora papers). What does he need two plots of land in Anambra for?

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Be Compared To Fashola Or Ambode, Talkless Of Tinubu? by techWriter3: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2022
One of the justifications why we not supporting politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church / Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. / 10 REASONS WHY TINUBU IS BETTER THAN PETER OBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.