Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } (58923 Views)

Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos) / A Lady Ordered For A Superhero Cake And Got This (Photos) / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Goddey18(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

If you visit Tinubu and he offers you a plate of ewedu soup and Amala would you pretend tongue .

What if I don't eat such food, so I should pretend because it's from Tinubu? ��
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Alphamale101(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2022
Hizzy:

My type of person I will simply tell you thank you so much, you can see the food is not that big make I eat my food I no get time or chance to beg am adult to eat food

Bro you won't know when are you sure go drop from your mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2022
Alphamale101:

Bro you won't know when are you sure go drop from your mouth grin
If I give you something and you Reject I won't boarder to give you again
I once have a girlfriend I called her Nkem (my own) she said I shouldn't call her that I called her my love she rejected all the pet names I gave her I started calling her, her real name guess what after some months she said I should now call her my LOVE I told her Jessica have mastered me

Bro that's my way of life I no de beg person to have something I suffer get

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Proudlyomonna: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Then I will leave his house. He has make one more enemy be that grin grin grin

Person wey dey pray make you no chop grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Aboguede(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2022
Food don done

U are guilty grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Purelypure(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Not in some of my friends houses sha... I dey enter kitchen and fridge serve myself grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Nostring: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
grin so true but it's just for self respect. If they are food anxious we will still complain. Better to comport oneself than to act desperate.
first time this jobless tribalistic goat no derail thread undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by AZControversial(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
grin so true but it's just for self respect. If they are food anxious we will still complain. Better to comport oneself than to act desperate.

Gbam!
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by debossng: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2022
I can relate lol kiss
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by hopexter(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2022
If you’re giving me food call my name, stop disrespecting me with it by it’s unnoticed appearance. because I’m eating at yours doesn’t mean you should blind me with the food angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by grandstar(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2022
I too do it.

It's just being modest.

In Sweden or Finland, visitors are not given food or drink even when the family is eating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Okobola146: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2022
How do you want us to behave? You no get shame for body ni?
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by AfonjaConehead: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2022
The wan wey pain pass na when they pass you begin serve others angry
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by alhaji04: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2022
ademasta:
And why is the food not coming from the other side...
Lolzzzxx. e no matter d direction wey d food dey come frm, because immediately d visitor sight d food coming towards his directn him go change face to another directn, na d scope b dat. all of us dey do am.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Mom007(f): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2022
What kinda food is all this pictured above? You sef, serve better food.
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Dshocker(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Greenscientist: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If na my warri roomie for school dat year,once you reject the food him go tell you se ok grin
Him go package the food enter pot back sharpaly before you even think of changing your mind grin grin
Osas na better kolo grin grin

Na only few people dty pretend for school. I'll eat your food before you ask me too self.
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by angelfallz(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2022
So they don't look like it is the food they came to eat. I'm guilty of this.
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Nonexisting: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2022
When I come your house and I'm hungry and your house is a place I can eat safely, the very first thing I will ask is if there's spare food in your house. I hate to pretend on these things.
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by longifilis(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:

I no fit lie give you, no time for pretence, if I wonna eat your food I won't hide it or pretend
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by illicit(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2022
It depends
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by DarlingtonC: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2022
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by pansophist(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2022
They are not good friends.

My own visitors goes to my kitchen and ransack the whole fridge, oven and rice cooker to not miss out on any food I've cooked and strategically hidden for later consumption. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Burgerlomo: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Goddey18:
Just pretend small so it won't look like you went there for food. angry grin angry

grin

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by geewean(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2022
As long as it's not drugged.The money he used in cooking are proceeds from toll gate fees I pay.Na our money.No pretense I will eat but if the trick is for me to vote him.Then count me out.

Totilopussylick:

If you visit Tinubu and he offers you a plate of ewedu soup and Amala would you pretend tongue .
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by OPICANTO2223: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2022
So they should first grab the food or look at it greedily with hunger tantrum tendency abi?
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by JesusSaves49(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2022
istina:
That era is gone
Nowadays in Bubu's 'CHANGE' era visitors would even ask the host if he can get something to eat
Very true o
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by SKYHIGHfx: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2022
APC says RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

APC says RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists in some states in the supposedly secular NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but when we had a Christian PRESIDENT someone we all know said an attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot even clap your hands and praise Jesus in Kirikasama Local Government Area in Jigawa State

© Awhuubaba Goara
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Elmander1983(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2022
Not all o! Some would actually look at u and ask if it for them
FullBlastLight:
Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This?

See photos below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2022
It is normal
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Fearyourcreator: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2022
istina:
That era is gone
Nowadays in Bubu's 'CHANGE' era visitors would even ask the host if he can get something to eat
FFO...
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Fearyourcreator: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If na my warri roomie for school dat year,once you reject the food him go tell you se ok grin
Him go package the food enter pot back sharpaly before you even think of changing your mind grin grin
Osas na better kolo grin grin
Got a friend he will say thank you by himself again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice / 3 Huge Pythons Caught In Lagos Today (Photos) / Help Estimate Jollof Rice For About 300 Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.