Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } (58922 Views)

Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos) / A Lady Ordered For A Superhero Cake And Got This (Photos) / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by iamclime(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2022
I personally dislike it when a host serves me food without asking me first. I didn't come to your house to eat. It has led to several disagreements and misunderstandings which were eventually settled anyway.

Abeg, ask me first. I no come your house come chop! Even my family members know this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by iamclime(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2022
GamalNasser:
Can't be me , I never eat in anyone's home these days as a policy

You gerrit bro, you gerrit! I will only eat if you had asked me first before preparing or bringing the food.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by holywind(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Holy fvckk

Everyone is a culprit......... including you the op
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by cayorday89(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2022
If I am not going to eat I will let you know and if I will, no forming bring the food and let me wack.
I hardly visit people,but if I do and I am hungry please bring it on because I only visit those who are very close and dear to me...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by pfadom: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2022
My food will not be my snare.
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by ManAustin(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Alphamale101:
Hahahahah grin grin
I get very sharp 1st class in doing this. Or I will first form rejecting it which will lead you on insisting me taking.

I remember when one did form rejecting the food i offer, i quickly said ok, i will just bring water then. I went and dropped the food in the kitchen and offer him water instead. He was so reluctant in taking the water then i insisted that he takes the water, the guy man was like why u no insist for the food own...i laugh tire that day ehn. Las las e chop the food but this time na him request for am. I no dey like forming o, u form i jonz u o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Kazeem47(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Don't try that with me.I will just eat my food jejely, nonsense.
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Yusufdachung: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2022
To maintain their dignity
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Allisgud: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Why una always won't to put it to their face, can't u put it on the table and tell him to eat his food

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by superCleanworks(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This?

See photos below:

oga if we are NOT FAMILIAR and you still don't have sense to come in my front and present the food like a human being, I will reject the food even if hunger wan kill me.
My pride is bigger than your food.

even if you be my padi, e get how you go give me food or invite me wey i go reject your rubbish food and even leave your house quick.
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Wande22(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2022
If na my homie's place, na Me go 1st ask For food straight up. But if na anoda place, highest I go tell them say mek dem package am as takeaway
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Bollinga: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Of course they will support Peter Obi because they know he is the only one among the contestants that can rebuild what they destroyed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by aydgov: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2022
NA ANCIENT ZAKAMA SCOPE
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2022
istina:
That era is gone
Nowadays in Bubu's 'CHANGE' era visitors would even ask the host if he can get something to eat

….And even polish off the plate sef! shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Pootle: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2022
i look straight at the food and see if its what i can eat and then ignore or accept, aint dose nigga shying after perceiving the smell of jollof rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2022
Its necessary to form, but its more of a lady thing, they will behave like they dont eat food, some will even ask you whether the rice and drinks you prepared for them has NAFDAC number. Try Woji girls and see forming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by seanwilliam(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2022
Alphamale101:
Hahahahah grin grin
I get very sharp 1st class in doing this. Or I will first form rejecting it which will lead you on insisting me taking.
try this with me, u don belleful be dat grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by ademasta(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2022
alhaji04:

Lolzzzxx. e no matter d direction wey d food dey come frm, because immediately d visitor sight d food coming towards his directn him go change face to another directn, na d scope b dat. all of us dey do am.

Hahahaha... You are a culprit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by ademasta(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2022
FullBlastLight:

If it comes frm d other side, visitor's face wil mostly likely turn d opposite side again! grin

Na so e dey bi! grin grin

You are also guilty grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Belteshazzar1: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Nooo this one is not for me ooo
Even before i agree to come to ur house i go tell u sey if food no dey, i no dey come..
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Namiji001Neh: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2022
Me na DAT plate of pepper soup I day eye
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Contagious100d(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2022
Alphamale101:
Hahahahah grin grin

We no dey do like that o. I face the food squarely. I no send you message.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by yusluvad(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Na scam grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by CaptMarvel(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2022
You never jam the visitor wey go enter your kitchen cook the remaining food you have left grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
grin so true but it's just for self respect. If they are food anxious we will still complain. Better to comport oneself than to act desperate.

grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by chatinent: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Me wey no get shame, I no dey do am. I can fit follow you enter kitchen.
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by FullBlastLight: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
grandstar:
I too do it.

It's just being modest.

In Sweden or Finland, visitors are not given food or drink even when the family is eating.

Fill us in, what do they offer Visitors biko?
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by MartinsD12(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This?

See photos below:
It's self respect in order not to sound like you are in someone's house because of food or look like a glutton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Mariangeles(f): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
pansophist:
They are not good friends.

My own visitors goes to my kitchen and ransack the whole fridge, oven and rice cooker to not miss out on any food I've cooked and strategically hidden for later consumption. grin

Visitors are not always close friends naa? And close friends are not the only ones you offer food, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by FullBlastLight: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
iamclime:
I personally dislike it when a host serves me food without asking me first. I didn't come to your house to eat. It has led to several disagreements and misunderstandings which were eventually settled anyway.

Abeg, ask me first. I no come your house come chop! Even my family members know this.

Frankly, I can't agree less wit u!

If u don't ask me first, how cld u jst imagine it 2 be a food I wld like 2 wack dt moment?
Re: Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } by Mariangeles(f): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
MartinsD12:

It's self respect in order not to sound like you are in someone's house because of food or look like a glutton

Na this kind mindset dey make food no dey reach poor man hand for wedding. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice / 3 Huge Pythons Caught In Lagos Today (Photos) / Help Estimate Jollof Rice For About 300 Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.