Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi (20597 Views)

Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi / Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 15, 2022
Olamicwoto:
Mr. Kenneth okonkwo park well jor and support ur candidate. Stop concern abt tinubu and face ur candidate.

Exactly. Tinubu has always innovated and set precedence in Nigerian politics. Thatvis why he is the most successful Nigerian politician post 1999.

Any one upset at Muslim-Muslim ticket should work against it. Personally I love it even as I am Christian.

I have always advocated the removal or reduction of the influence of religion in our politics because it does far more harm than good. We must move towards more secularity in politics and public administration.

Shetimma got it spot on when he said Nigerian talk religion but are not religious in their hearts.

Carry go Jagaban. Victory is certain for the great innovator always ahead of others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by techWriter3: 5:13am On Jul 15, 2022
APC will cordon woefully goes 2023
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by kingsways: 5:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Royalty83:
Kashim Shettima as a governor appointed Nigerians from all parts of the country in his cabinet.

1. Isa Gusau, SA, Media & Strategy (Zamfara)

2. Kester Ogualili, SA, inter community relations (Anambra)

3. Usman Majidadi Kumo, SSA, Radio (Gombe)

4. Christopher Godwin Akaba
SSA, Special Duties (Delta)

5. Ahmed Ishaq Ningi SSA, New Media (Bauchi)

6. Lanre Obadiah, SA, Social Investment (Kwara)

7. Victor Izekor, SA, Social investment (Abia)

8. Jack Vicent, SSA, Social investment ((Benue)

A truly detribalized Nigerian

Peter Obi and Ibos should just mention one non-igbo that has serve in any reasonable capity in the east. Obi even targeted Enugu and Ebonyi people in the civil service and demoted them. That is the bigot you want us Hausas to vote?

SA positions are inconsequential

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Eddygourdo(m): 5:21am On Jul 15, 2022
Olamicwoto:
Oga park well jor. Make dey give common church or club treasurer if u no go finish d money. Noise maker. Wen tinubu finally win dey will now change their ringingtone to marginalization. quote author=Eddygourdo post=114743789]So bobo Chicago kept some of his loot in tax havens as stated in the Pandora papers. Yet the bastards here call Peter Pandora.

These boys are so useless and should have been aborted as children. How they can be so stupid is amazing. We must reject the choice of idiots in our society.

Tinubu who failed as a governor with little to no achievement asides making government his personal bank account is being talked about as competent. They will even be bringing him close to Peter obi a revolutionary governor in anambra. They will even compare the oluwole illiterate to an over educated economist and business manager. I spit on them. Tinubu Will never enter aso villa.

Be obideint
blah blah blah blah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 5:34am On Jul 15, 2022
topoftheworld:
APC will loose woefully comes 2023.
If there will be elections

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by vincentjk(m): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2022
This Andy talks smart, nice speech sir.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Chochovini: 6:00am On Jul 15, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Jesus! Even you Tinubu's boy before??

Omo Tinubu don lose guys o
. Jesus for where? E shock you abi? I believe that most of tilumbum supporterz are merely temporal and passerbys.
At the right time, they will identify with their real candidate.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by savenigeria1: 6:02am On Jul 15, 2022
post=114743799:
Here we go........

That is 2023, go and ask them again.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by skywalker240(m): 6:07am On Jul 15, 2022
Royalty83:
Kashim Shettima as a governor appointed Nigerians from all parts of the country in his cabinet.

Peter Obi and Ibos should just mention one non-igbo that has serve in any reasonable capity in the east. Obi even targeted Enugu and Ebonyi people in the civil service and demoted them. That is the bigot you want us Hausas to vote?
Hausa Man from

Iragbiji i salute you
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Healthquest: 6:33am On Jul 15, 2022
VotePeterObi:
Kenneth Okonwko has berated APC for fielding a Muslim/Muslim ticket. He said it is unconstitutional citing a section of the constitution.

Kindly watch his full Interview here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht8R9a2oj_4

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by StPete: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Royalty83:

[s]Peter Obi and Ibos should just mention one non-igbo that has serve in any reasonable capity in the east. Obi even targeted Enugu and Ebonyi people in the civil service and demoted them. That is the bigot you want us Hausas to vote?[/s]

I am not Igbo but if you had watched the interview Obi had on Arise TV about this same question you asked, you won’t need to sound this ignorant. My advise? Go back to the Arise interview and hear from the horse’s mouth himself

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by OyigboUpdate: 6:40am On Jul 15, 2022
Omoslim26:

You and who be tinubu boy undecided undecided
Fiaakwa Chukwu juru ya, anaghi m eso ndi otu tinubu na apc.
But where have you ever seen me make any pro tinubu or apc comment??
I suspect you are pro ipob and must have been hurt sometime by my very undiluted and unadulterated truth grin cheesy

Tell them o. When u no support their terrorist gang they call u APC
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Let me see his mouth.

Kenneth where were you when apc your party ruined Nigeria to these stage? Didn't we warned you then? So if apc has chosen Muslim Christain will you have dumped the evil party? No.

Don't you know before that apc is a evil islamist party? President Muslim, green and chamber president and speaker Muslim etc didn't you know all these before? But you stayed their now ran out and started shouting unconstitutional and vote obi shit.

Bro you need to first apologise to Nigerians for supporting this evil party or go back their bro failure to do this you are just a joker can trust you.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:48am On Jul 15, 2022
TrackerXL:
Tribal bigots cooking up senseless excuses to mask the lifelong bigotry they were nurtured from the womb with. All this dead brain Igbos that think themselves too wise go get brain laslast.
na Una bigotry dey chronic pass

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by PointZerom: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Eddygourdo:
So bobo Chicago kept some of his loot in tax havens as stated in the Pandora papers. Yet the bastards here call Peter Pandora.

These boys are so useless and should have been aborted as children. How they can be so stupid is amazing. We must reject the choice of idiots in our society.

Tinubu who failed as a governor with little to no achievement asides making government his personal bank account is being talked about as competent. They will even be bringing him close to Peter obi a revolutionary governor in anambra. They will even compare the oluwole illiterate to an over educated economist and business manager. I spit on them. Tinubu Will never enter aso villa.

Be obideint

You dey mind Tinubu's urchins?
No Politician dead or alive is more corrupt than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 15, 2022
How could you have fished in the crocodile infested waters that Afghaneastern has become? How could he have campaigned? Eboe boy trying to save his neck. This would have been called TRIBALISM if it had been a Yoruba. Ndigbo forever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by ALISMILE(m): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Ok, it is unconstitutional, then vote the other party and stop your noise
The matter tire for all these people. If you don't like Tinubu choice, then vote another choice. Why is that so difficult for them to understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by PointZerom: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

Exactly. Tinubu has always innovated and set precedence in Nigerian politics. Thatvis why he is the most successful Nigerian politician post 1999.

Any one upset at Muslim-Muslim ticket should work against it. Personally I love it even as I am Christian.

I have always advocated the removal or reduction of the influence of religion in our politics because it does far more harm than good. We must move towards more secularity in politics and public administration.

Shetimma got it spot on when he said Nigerian talk religion but are not religious in their hearts.

Carry go Jagaban. Victory is certain for the great innovator always ahead of others.

When a thief escapes justice, he will be seen as bn successful.
All the achievements of other governors including late Jakande has bn stolen by Tinubu.

All the federal government investments in Lagos State as former capital has bn stolen by Tinubu.
Tinubu now is the one that developed Lagos.

FYI: Tinubu is not the most successful Politician in NIGERIA.

He was only a senator and governor. He never rule NIGERIA which is the highest political office.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by nwosu1982: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Chaiiii why r you frustrated to this extent ? Go and eat ur remaining ram meat and stop hurting urself pls
Royalty83:

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Echoban: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2022
kingsways:
Muslim Muslim ticket is unacceptable because let's face it Muslims are the cause of most of Nigeria's Problems. Boko Haram, ISWAP, and bandits that have wrecked monumental and unpardonable havoc across the country are Muslims

And you cannot have a Muslim Muslim ticket in a country with over 100 million Christians

Na why u get alternative party to vote bro. Must u vote APC? We wey wan vote them, leave us alone. Haba. Leave Majority of Nigerians to decide that .

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Littlefingerjp: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2022
Royalty83:

Are we voting for Shettima or TinubuAbi na shettima and Obi go do Presidential debate...That aside sef because shettima appointed those people yu mentioned above,we should vote for a boko haram kingpin
Yu are an Hausa man,I would have seen yu as a knowledgeable person if yu even mentioned Kwankanso and not some terrorist

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2022
PointZerom:

When a thief escapes justice, he will be seen as bn successful.
All the achievements of other governors including late Jakande has bn stolen by Tinubu.

All the federal government investments in Lagos State as former capital has bn stolen by Tinubu.
Tinubu now is the one that developed Lagos.

FYI: Tinubu is not the most successful Politician in NIGERIA.

He was only a senator and governor. He never rule NIGERIA which is the highest political office.

Political success is about the tangible you deliver in office and not about gaining the highest political office in the land like GEJ who was a failed President.

No one is yet to match the stunning transformation of the socio-economic fortune of Lagos as Tinubu supervised. You think growing IGR as he did and making Lagos the 6th biggest economy in Africa is child's play?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Littlefingerjp: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

Good talk from my Christian brother..I love ur comment,have yu heard abt ISWAP
Or abt their activities in the north??
The same people yu mentioned above are the same people that their boys are forcing people to become Muslims.. The same people that said they dont want churches in operation..What happened to our fundamental human right
What happened to choice of religion??
Its not abt religion,right
But it has been all about religion, in a country of abt 250 million people, yu say its not abt religion..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Successlane: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2022
Biafra constitution, you mean?

Surely, not Nigeria constitution.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by sweetgala(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Viscuz:
Alawusa

Tinubu was never mentioned in the Pandora papers stop chatting nonsense, it's publicly available information.
However Peter Obi, Oyetola, Saraki and Stella Oduah were found guilty of using offshore shell companies to buy property abroad and fund other business interests.

The monies are suspected to be government funds looted.

Peter Obi response was to no deny but give a crass defence which actually is breaking the CCT laws
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by josilcool(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2022
95% of those that that are complaining about Tinubu Muslim - Muslim ticket have already made up their mind before not to vote him even if he choose Bishop has his vice....

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2022
This is not nollywood bro. It is constitutional and it will fly. Though if I am politician in southeast now and vying for any position in 2023 I can easily switch to LP for my ambition not because Obi can win president.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi by DavSagacity(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2022
This man Sabi Law indeed. See as him dey quote constitution and dey explain am as well in relation to the Jihadic Muslim - Muslim ticket

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC NWC Approves New National Officers / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa To Reveal Contents Of Judicial Panel Report If Tampered With / Electoral Act Versus Supreme Court: Which One Should INEC Obey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.