Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race (11406 Views)

2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes / 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race by ponishah: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2022
coputa:
Why did'nt they(pensioners)complain and protest during ibori and uduaghan's tenure.what of the 180 billion he borrowed recently,did he pay them anything,Okowa is a curse to deltans,you see how his greed and betrayal has divided his party in the state.
they did, just that your own greed of emotion will not let you mention it.
Re: Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race by lovinagbad: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
How does that affect the price of garri? [/quote[b]]Bicos the is not a support for OBI, Had it been it was obi he issued the statement for, It would have affected the price of Garri. You people are horrible [/b]
Re: Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race by saintruky(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Well let's keep fingers crossed as d drama unfolds..

Mrkumareze:

You are right, Sheriff has no reputation but in corruption, delta political circles are united. Sheriff actually came to do a cover up job for the present government.
If the appeal court affirms him as the Governorship candidate, the state will still campaign for him.

Remember, delta is not regionally united, so it ll be difficult for any party to come in and build that love among the zones ...PDP is the better devil they know...
Re: Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race by kennymike84: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rosenews2233:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/2023-clark-endorses-omo-agege-for-delta-gov/%3famp
purpose of mace snatcher has achieved in APC but not in Delta state.
Re: Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race by Owologbo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Waste of time! Edwin Clark’s endorsement will add nothing to Agege. Man is old and gone.

I have personal love for Agege than all the PDP Governorship Aspirants. But truth be told, Apc will not win delta state.

Agege has no chance, unless PDP fail to put their house in order with the court issue involving the two urhobo PDP contestant.
Re: Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race by Owologbo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bar1941:
With such endorsement victory is certain for APC, Okowa betrayed southern presidency agenda thus deserves to be defeated.

Rubbish.
Re: Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race by Owologbo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
horchukoh:
I really wish Ovie Omo Agege would become the next governor of Delta state due to his achievements as a senator representing Delta central.

Delta state has been milked by PDP. They should not have anything to do with governing that state in 50 years time.

The level of infrastructural decay in that state is quite alarming for an oil producing state.

Please list his achievement.
Re: Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Waste of time! Edwin Clark’s endorsement will add nothing to Agege. Man is old and gone.

I have personal love for Agege than all the PDP Governorship Aspirants. But truth be told, Apc will not win delta state.

Let me ask you a personal question and I want you to be sincere. Are you from Delta State? The reason why I'm asking is because, any deltan that is still supporting PDP to continue ruling the state is a bad person. PDP has ruined delta state. The state is like a graveyard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Keyamo Launches Podcast To Sell Tinubu-Shettima / Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation Can’t Stand, Says Edo APC Chairman / Breaking: Court Voids NASS Attempt To Alter Election Sequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.