Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes (20159 Views)

Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah / Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Tofax: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ahead of the March 11 governorship election in Delta State, the All Progressives Congress (APC), has spread out its dragnets to annex the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Mr Peter Obi, to its campaign train.

Omo-Agege who stormed Asaba and Oshimili South LGA where Obi scored the highest votes of over 40,000, wooed Obi teeming supporters to vote APC to beat the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate.

Omo-Agege, with his supporters and loyalists who met with Obi supporters, earnestly begged them to support him to end PDP’s age-long ineptitude in the state.

“We have succeeded in the first leg during the presidential election. Let us come together and chase away our common enemy. Let us together and reject the afflictions of PDP. Vote me for pensioners to be paid their gratuities, affordable school fees will be paid at universities and constant electricity will be possible.

“Convert your votes in the Labour Party to Omo-Agege. I know what Obidients want; I will run a participatory government with you. Finish the good work you have started. The wounded lion has started to run helter-skelter and begging for votes. Don’t listen to them.

“We sympathise with you on how Okowa deprived you of venues. He has done it to Obi himself. So, we are not surprised. Okowa stole Reps and Senate seats in Delta North, but when l come as governor, we shall reclaim them for Obidients. Obidients and APC have one thing in common.

“To get this, we want a governor to achieve this. I can’t do it alone; l need your help. When l emerge as governor, you are the ones that emerged. We know what we want. Come to me, tell me what you want me to do for you.

“We shall bring you into government, some will serve in the government. I will reclaim seats, Reps, Senate, that Okowa stole from Obidients,” he promised.

Earlier, APC chairman in the state, Chief Omeni Sobotie, said they have to come together to pursue Okowa. “We chased Okowa away as vice president; we don’t want his affliction to come to Delta again. We want a new Delta of job opportunities, where companies will come to set up job opportunities.
https://leadership.ng/delta-2023-apc-omo-agege-solicit-obidients-votes/

5 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Fahdiga(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nothing will ever make Obidients to vote for APC. This is stale as it came.

341 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by helinues: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
The Igbo's can still redeem themselves in the Guber election across Nigeria by aligning with either Apc or Pdp if not na overall self scheming out from the 2 major political party in Nigeria.

SS should be preparing to present Senate president. They deserved it because they believed in Tinubu's presidency. They spread their eggs in different baskets which is a good political move. SW people thank una

Igbo's should not put all their eggs in one basket, na political own goal

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by abobote: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obidients are for Labour party, A K A, eluu pee

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Tezboi(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
You can't be a Manchester United fan and still be an Obidient.... 💔

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Fahdiga(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
The Igbo's can still redeem themselves in the Guber election by aligning with either Apc or Pdp if not na overall self scheming out from the 2 major political party in Nigeria.

SS should be preparing to present Senate president. They deserved it because they believed in Tinubu's presidency. They spread their eggs in different baskets which is a good political move. SW people thank una
Words of a drunkard.

255 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by AcuraZDX: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
The Igbo's can still redeem themselves in the Guber election by aligning with either Apc or Pdp if not na overall self scheming out from the 2 major political party in Nigeria.

Dear Ode,

Nothing concerns Igbos with this post.

What the hell is wrong with you guys?

Are you this stupïd?

297 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Antiurchins: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
how about helping Obi to reclaim his mandate...

maze ..... thie.....

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Opintiwa: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

That your ban no teach you lesson abi ?

You go soon go another one Corn Bigo*t

Sheriff is the governor of delta state .

Take that to the bank .

I am obident

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Fahdiga(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Dear Ode,

Are you his stupïd?
That guy is stupid as it comes. No one takes him serious.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Faber(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tofax:
Ahead of the March 11 governorship election in Delta State, the All Progressives Congress (APC), has spread out its dragnets to annex the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Mr Peter Obi, to its campaign train.

Omo-Agege who stormed Asaba and Oshimili South LGA where Obi scored the highest votes of over 40,000, wooed Obi teeming supporters to vote APC to beat the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate.

Omo-Agege, with his supporters and loyalists who met with Obi supporters, earnestly begged them to support him to end PDP’s age-long ineptitude in the state.

“We have succeeded in the first leg during the presidential election. Let us come together and chase away our common enemy. Let us together and reject the afflictions of PDP. Vote me for pensioners to be paid their gratuities, affordable school fees will be paid at universities and constant electricity will be possible.

“Convert your votes in the Labour Party to Omo-Agege. I know what Obidients want; I will run a participatory government with you. Finish the good work you have started. The wounded lion has started to run helter-skelter and begging for votes. Don’t listen to them.

“We sympathise with you on how Okowa deprived you of venues. He has done it to Obi himself. So, we are not surprised. Okowa stole Reps and Senate seats in Delta North, but when l come as governor, we shall reclaim them for Obidients. Obidients and APC have one thing in common.

“To get this, we want a governor to achieve this. I can’t do it alone; l need your help. When l emerge as governor, you are the ones that emerged. We know what we want. Come to me, tell me what you want me to do for you.

“We shall bring you into government, some will serve in the government. I will reclaim seats, Reps, Senate, that Okowa stole from Obidients,” he promised.

Earlier, APC chairman in the state, Chief Omeni Sobotie, said they have to come together to pursue Okowa. “We chased Okowa away as vice president; we don’t want his affliction to come to Delta again. We want a new Delta of job opportunities, where companies will come to set up job opportunities.

https://leadership.ng/delta-2023-apc-omo-agege-solicit-bi-votes/

The fear of PODATTI tsumani...na we dey put politicians now. If we endorse you, you win, if we no endorse you, forget am😂😂

APC don go print banner write am OBIdient movement to deceive people.
Thieves

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by NwaIdeato: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Lol delusions of a clown. Apart from Rivers state that APC "won" in highly controversial and rigged circumstances (which are thankfully been contested in court), which other SS state did APC win? LP won Delta, Cross River, and Edo states, relax with the noise.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Opintiwa: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Dear Ode,

Are you his stupïd?

He just copy and paste like a fool.

This was why the mother left his father for a police officer ask him .

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by helinues: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Opintiwa:

Take that to the bank .

I am obident

https://www.nairaland.com/7181320/atikus-vp-se-indirectly-schemed

I have been upgraded to elders state man, the youngest if I may say cos all my analysis just reggi with the reality..

If we dey tell una something, they listen cos it's for your own good

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by AcuraZDX: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

I have been upgraded to elders state man, the youngest if I may say cos all my analysis just reggi with the reality..

Shut up and get lost.

You don't know how you sound.

How old are you really?

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by helinues: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Shut up and get lost.

You don't know how you sound.

How old are you really?

Toh.

Labour party should sue Inec for not counting insults, likes, shares and retweets as votes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Opintiwa: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Shatap your mouth.

Make your people proud by looking for a job

or

is it what made you poor ?

14 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Massiveglory: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by helinues: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tezboi:
You can't be a Manchester United fan and still be an Obidient.... 💔

Lol. Their voices don fade out.

Upon all their online noise and bullying, Obi still lule piiiiii

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by helinues: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Opintiwa:

Shatap your mouth.

Make your people proud by looking for a job

or

is it what made you poor ?

In Tegwolo's voice, uncle you are making me emooootional

1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by LionTiger(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
God go punish you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by mabea: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
The Igbo's can still redeem themselves in the Guber election across Nigeria by aligning with either Apc or Pdp if not na overall self scheming out from the 2 major political party in Nigeria.

Foolish talk. To your little mind Igbos don't deserve the right to presidency. T I wonder what Igbos got to do with delta state gubernatorial election.

12 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Adebowhales(m): 5:10am On Mar 06, 2023
Hh
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Emmastan291: 5:10am On Mar 06, 2023
Lol

How can a Party with structure beg a party with no structure for votes?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Caramia2020(m): 5:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Opintiwa:

Take that to the bank .

I am obident
Sheriff kwa, agbero United ke

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Toneypen247(m): 5:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Dead on arrival

7 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by techWriter3: 5:11am On Mar 06, 2023
anything will ever make politician dients to vote for the Party

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Wat business has light (Obi movement) wit darkness (ppls mandate stealer)?

Tueeh!
God 4bid BAdThing!

14 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by mcfestgee: 5:13am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Just dey play. Dreamer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by AcuraZDX: 5:15am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Toh.

Labour party should sue Inec for not counting insults, likes, shares and retweets as votes.

You're a slowpoke.

Ain't you supposed to be celebrating your stolen mandate?

Why still constituting nuisance on a public forum

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Femisol(m): 5:15am On Mar 06, 2023
This PODATTI tsunami no be small thing ooo grin

Every politician is now running from pillar to post now

What a time to witness this

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash / US State Department's Statement On Kaduna White Paper On Zaria Massacre / Atiku Abubakar Commissions Peacock College Of Education (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.