Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV (62785 Views)

One Percent Int'l Unveils OAP, Adaora Onyechere Sydney As New Talent / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / ''see Person Pikin As Him Fresh Like Today's Bread'' - Kanayo O. Kanayo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV by WhiteLavender(f): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Kjo2017:
How is Toyota Highlander 30m?
when you don't read to understand, you'll end up asking awkward questions.

2 Likes

Re: One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV by kolexxy: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Congratulations worri pikin...Iyanu Ti Shele...
Re: One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV by Lisong(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wetin she do wey others never do pass her? She's not even too popular like that. You guys are just carried away by her big hips. Una too like yansh for this country. Mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I love this Life
People that were forming over serious back then in school are now driving keke
Us that were into arts and drama failing maths tests up and down and teachers telling us we will be failures.

Now we Arts and theatre students are getting endorsement and more money than an average doctor.
This Life no balance grin grin

You be Confirm Werey Somebory Walahi..grin
Re: One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV by Edoziesmart(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kjo2017:
How is Toyota Highlander 30m�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Read to understand next time
She was gifted highlander suv plus 30m Naira cheque
Re: One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV by Edoziesmart(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

This your BBQgrills no get address? Abi na audio?
Na today you dey know?
The dude is just a jobless keyboard warrior staying in PHcity. He make his living asslicking APC and BMC.

Anyday I catch that guy at any social gathering in PHcity (being it waterside, rumuokwurusi, rumuola, transamadi, mile1 etc) nah Seun go settle our fight walahi.
Re: One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV by joeytrib: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Congratulations to her, she’s a smart woman, I’m sure she wouldn’t forget to save for rainy days the way I do with FairSave.
Re: One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV by yellowpepper: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Congratulations to her, but you need to start making money. Convert those skills to money, let your idea win you 20 million Naira. Join The Next Titan Nigeria.
Auditions will hold in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, and Online for entrepreneurs (21 -40 years old).
Register here; www.thenexttitan.com
Re: One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV by Godwin25king: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2022
SavageResponse:
Who is that lady that looks like a man?

You just took it outta my mouth.. I'm can't place him/her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos / Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.