Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) (32808 Views)

My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me - Funke Akindele / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by tillaman(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2022
Latakia:
This is what happen when Obi Pandora is your motivational speaker.

I'm sure all the 20 million fans live in Lagos. Suliya will always be Suliya. Like Suliya like Obi Pandora social media candidates.
with this level of vawulence I don’t think you will make heaven haba e too much na
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by lwisee: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2022
He never made such statement, if you think I'm wrong, watch the video again.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Btruth: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2022
20 millions followers?......like all the 20 millions have voters card or leave in Lagos?
A bi she expected them to vote via Instagram nii? grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Babaken(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2022
This is not nollywood politics
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Wallade(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Maleekdon:
Popular Nigerian Actress and PDP Lagos State Deputy Governor Candidate, Funke Akindele has said she trusts her large social media following and over 20 Million followers will vote for her during the 2023 Lagos state gubernatorial elections

We Need PDP To Take Over, People Want To Right The Wrong - Funke Akindele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcFiR4Z9ppE

Are all the 20 million followers in Lagos? Do they all have pvc that will enable them to vote in Lagos? Are they all so into you to the point of making you deputy governor when your records in such area isn't proven. This is a joke taken too far.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by cheque: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Dead on arrival, quite an arrogant Bitch, cruel .....
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Funflipper:
Don't be naive. Your 20 million followers on social media are scattered all over the world. How will your social media follower who lives in Ghana vote for you? This is a clear indication you will fail in government because you are completely out of touch with reality.
I think she should be more clever, following you doesn't mean they all love you. I tell you after election, she will intentionally block large numbers of them.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Jostoman:
nothing is impossible for God
Wetin concern God with election? Abi APC sef no dey pray?
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Babaken(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Btruth:
20 millions followers?......like all the 20 millions have voters card or leave in Lagos?
A bi she expected them to vote via Instagram nii? grin grin grin
or are from Nigeria
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by kelly72: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2022
Just vote for her and stop saying it is possible in Tinubu's Lagos. If Lagos voters wants to put her in office, a thousand Tinubus and their drunk urchins cannot stop it.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2022
Jendor is a slang for dunce in Yoruba.

That aside, are the 20m followers ONLY from Lagos? grin

Even if they are(though they're not), will all of them agree with her politically? grin

Even if they do(though it's not possible), will all of them vote in the guber election.

NONSENSICAL

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Cazzim(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=Funflipper post=114744096]Don't be naive. Your 20 million followers on social media are scattered all over the world. How will your social media follower who lives in Ghana vote for you? This is a clear indication you will fail in government because you are completely out of touch with reality.[/quo

tell her oo, only for her to say this show that she can't rule or be a leader, because she doesn't even have common sense

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2022
dawnomike:
It is an Herculean task.... Anything is possible!!!
This one is not possible abeg. So she expects all her fans in every part of the country to come to Lagos and vote for her?
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Freelane33(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2022
Volta region in ghana niii
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by ShaqFu: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2022
If she really said that then she's not serious. She should go back and act Jenifa. Nonsense.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by gabicon: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2022
Maleekdon:
Popular Nigerian Actress and PDP Lagos State Deputy Governor Candidate, Funke Akindele has said she trusts her large social media following and over 20 Million followers will vote for her during the 2023 Lagos state gubernatorial elections

We Need PDP To Take Over, People Want To Right The Wrong - Funke Akindele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcFiR4Z9ppE

What percentage of your followers are residents of Lagos? How many of such followers are eligible to vote? Go find out what happened to John Dumelo in Ghana, millions of followers but couldn't get up to 50k votes.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by snoopz: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2022
I was laughing as she was talking on the politics today yesterday, she said Lagos is suffering and she kept on mentioning how she has managed her business of over 14 years and that Lagos won't be a new thing, there is no way PDP can win Lagos no damn way

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by pswglobal(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2022
My dear sister I really really like ur spirit but as a student of mathematics I wud like to do some mathematical analysis here and I will be considering a topic in mathematics called "SET THEORY"; ur 20 million fans represent what is called the "UNIVERSAL SET" and hope u know in every "universal set' there is a smaller set called the "subset" so this where I am going

1. I am sure the 20 million fans are not Nigerians all through

2. The 20 million fans are not even Lagosians all through.

3. In the 20 million fans there are legible and illegible voters due to age preference which means those below 18 are cut off.

4. Not all of them have pvc.

5. There are strong committed APC members amongst her 20 million fans.
Let me stop here because I can continue to list or extract more subsets from the universal set' that might not vote for her.

Anyway,

SECURE YOUR CAR NOW WITH OUR NEWLY IMPROVED CAR TRACKING GADGET.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2022
hopman98:
for Lasgidi? This one pass herculean task o. It is not possible for where BAT dey, everyone knows it, and that's the bitter truth. Jimi Agbaje sef do, e tire am
The presidential election comes first
If by chance tinubu loose that election to either atiku or Obi, Sanwo olu is in problem
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by feedthenation(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2022
kunlesehan:
Jandor and Jenifa ... J J (Just Joking)
Lol

---100%---comedy central---
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Franking: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2022
Audio fans? Don't count on them o.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by martinlooter(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2022
When she says 20 million social media fans, is she implying that all her 20 million fans are lagosians? I don't get where this delusion dey come from.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by madjune(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2022
pfadom:
So all the social media fans are residents of Lagos. Now I know Funke isn't as intelligent as portrayed.

I think you missed the point.

She said Ikorodu. I'm beginning to believe every ikorodu indigene, on the ground and online watch her on TV daily, have PVC and are in the 20 million numbers...

I think Funke is a dreamer.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by GoldenstateChel: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2022
Only a dummy can talk like this,so ur 20 million fans are base in only Lagos undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by pswglobal(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2022
martinlooter:
When she says 20 million social media fans, is she implying that all her 20 million fans are lagosians? I don't get where this delusion dey come from.
my write up above is a universal set' to ur subset analysis below. Pls pardon my mathematical exploration dis morning. I am super excited and thankful to my mathematics teachers wayback in secondary school.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by SpecialEdition: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Sounds very intelligent
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by JuicyStar: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2022
What a clown? So all ur 20 million fans are registered voters resident in Lagos state? Watched her interview on Channels TV and I could see was that she doesn’t really know what she’s up to. Good actress but a not-yet-ready politician.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by sureinfo: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Nothing is impossible, I wish them well.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by kingsmaila(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2022
All the social media fans are not Lagos based making this assumption impossible.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Nostradamu(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2022
Bleiz:
This one didn't get the memo.

Should I tell her?

Comrade, no.

Peace is an option in this case, plix grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters / "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.